Two : Not That Important

Nine Mistakes, Nine Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dresses glitter in their hangers. Yet still, they look lonely in the middle of that big room.

She stands in front of the mirror for hundreth times.  Nothing is really wrong with her appearance. She always look beautiful in anything she wears. Her make up is perfect.

Flawless. People will say that about her.

But as always she feels something is not there with her.

Or to be exact, someone is noticeably missing.

*beep beep*

The big alarm clock in their room beams. She has to go now. He will be waiting there impatiently.

There... They are never come together anymore.... They rarely together even in their mansion.

“Baby, I have to run for another meeting before our event.”

“I thought you promise me this time....”

“I’ve tried. But you know the deed, right? They want me to be presented  there. This project is a very important one.”

“Important?”

“Yeah. Very. “

“Even more important than me?”

“Baby.... I’ll make it up to you. What do you want? That nice earrings we saw last week?”

“....”

“Baby?”

“I’ll see you tonight, Oppa.”

“Good.”

A few minute later, she is sitting in their luxury car. Tonight is a very wet and windy night. Just like her own feeling. Gloom. Dark. Sad.

Slowly tears wells in her eyes. When she looks inside of the car, his scent become faint as if he never here. Well, he never here anymor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter