One : If Only

Nine Mistakes, Nine Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sounds of bird fly in the garden attracts her. She walks slowly through the door and stops by a bench.

The day is never been this lovely. The sun shines so brightly. Trees look like dancing and flowers blooming. She can see the reflection of her own feeling there.

She’s never this happy before. Her boyfriend, well, her fiancée since yesterday, is the best gift that has happened in her life. She is excited for the future that they will have soon. She’s in love that for sure.

However, whenever she thinks about the love that she has today, she inadvertently will think about a certain past, a certain someone.

The one who used to be the love of her life. The one who may still be the love of her life.  If only they were older at that time.

If only she listened to what he said, and if only he waited for her to come.

But both were young and stubborn and happy.

They were too happy that one single mistake ruined everything. Every single thing.

“I don’t understand why you choose to defend her.”

“She is my best friend!”

“But you are my boyfriend.”

“So you ask me to just be blind and accept that?”

“I only ask you once, just once. Choose me and not her.”

“I can’t, Taeng. I can’t”

“Then let’s just break up.”

“Taeng...”

“Goodbye Onew...”

They never see each other since that day.  She flew to Seoul and met Jungsu three months afterward.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter