Notes on Pairing

Nine Mistakes, Nine Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ok. This is not another one-shot. Sorry.

I just want to let you know that some of the pairing here are not my biased or OTPs.

But I choose it carefully because of their characters in the real life.

OnTae: because the reason of their separation was not out of love but lack of maturity, so I need one person who match Taeng's dorky side and at the same age.

JaeSica: I need a man who is y, confident and bright for Sica's match and none others that Jaejoong was flashed in my mind. He was the first candidate since the beginning I have this plot of storyline for Sica.

ChangSoo: They fights but keep coming back. Sooyoung's man should be witty and easy going. Whoelse fit for that description than Changmin? I can't find anyone else.

HyoHyuk: They're never out of love yet it was so difficult for them to be together because both are actually a caring persons. This pair was just perfect for the storyline and actually the story was following them instead vice versa.

KhunFany: SiFany is my OTP, but Siwon's character did not really fit into this story. And allthough there are not many interaction between Nickhun and Tiffany anymore IRL, I found them cute, lovely and calming. A selfish love would need such pairing.

SunSun: She left him because they were too in love that it hurts when he started to deceit her. Whoelse perfect for such description than Sungmin? But there is also hope there, a sign of my own hope tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter