Seven: Unbreakable Strings

Nine Mistakes, Nine Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is literally a white day in Seoul. Snow showers all over the place. A symbol of blessing to those who are encountered.

Some people are choosing to stay at home and drinking hot chocolate in front of the fire, yet there are also those choose to stroll in windy and cold streets while enjoying the sound and the smell of faint hope that snow always represent off.

She doesn’t care that people looks at her like she is a crazy person. Because only those with twisted mind would walk in the street without umbrella and jacket.

In her wedding dress.

“Hi choding,  I’m here!”

“Oppa.....”

“Hi, what’s with the sad voice? I know I have been late. But I am coming back. For good.”

“For good?”

“Yeah... Can I see you? The usual place? I bring the macaroons just as you asked.”

“Oppa..... haven’t you got the invitation?”

“What invitation?”

“I’m getting married, Oppa. “

“Wh...what?”

“Today.”

“Ma.... married?”

“It has been two years, Oppa. And my dad finally convinced my grandma that I should marry this guy.”

“Congratulation, Yoongie.”

He had disconnected the call right after that. Not even letting her to tell him that she still loves him and always honors their promises.

But he has gone too long with no news. And even her grandmother, the one who always believed in them is finally given up.

Not that she fought hard before when his dad sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter