Six: Hope Hidden Tears

Nine Mistakes, Nine Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The nice little shop near the park had a small space of coffee booth with a nice view to the park. It usually full with couples and want-to-be-couples that share drinks and snacks while chatting happily.

Just like they once before. A month ago. Before she decided what she just did a few minutes ago. Before she left him speechless on the most left table in the booth.

To tell the truth, she is only paying back what he did to her, five years ago. When he left her speechless at the same chair and the same store.

The different is, she was smiling few minutes afterward then, but she is sobbing now.

She feels relieve that the rain showers tonight. It hides the tears she has promise herself not to be poured down. Not even when she looked at his eyes and declared.

“I don’t know what to say.”

“You’ve lied to me again, Oppa.”

“I am trying to protect you!”

“From what, Oppa?”

“Myself....”

“See, that’s why this is not working. You can’t be yourself when you’re with me. How can I be with you?”

“I love you....”

“I love you too. But this is not working.”

“What.... what do you say?”

“Goodbye Oppa... you’re my everything but I can’t be with you... take care.”

“.....”

She smiles sadly when she remembers his face when she bid goodbye.

He loves her, that for sure. She can see it in his eyes.

But he does not love himself. So he can’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter