Four: Repeating Hope

Nine Mistakes, Nine Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is a windy but nice evening in Primrose Hill, London.  The usual gloomy weather that filled the air is slightly warm today. The street light is just lit on, illuminating the nice little coffee shop with colourful beams.

A long blonde hair girl with a nice brown leather jacket leans her small body into the window. She has been in the cafe for few hours.  

Her beautiful but sad face is contradicting the nice evening that will come soon.  It is clear that she is waiting for someone.

The watch, her grandfather’s watch, an antique Rolex that twice her size, clicking softly. Remind her about the time that moves so fast.

And he still not there. He said he would try to come. But it seems he breaks that promise again.

“I am sorry for your lost. Hmmm.. so you’re coming here?”

“I will. Grandpa left me his watch and also stacks of obligation papers that he wanted me to take care of.”

“....”

“What?”

“Do you know that there is a cafe in Primrose Hill that has great white peppermint latte?”

“Really?”

“Yeah,  Nine Green Cafe at Camden. That’s close to your grandfather house, right?”

“That’s correct.”

“Let me know if you come here. I’ll treat you the latte.”

She called him last night to get together today as she will be leaving tomorrow morning back to Seoul.

He had not taken the call so she left a message on his mailbox: “See you at 4 pm in Nine Green

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter