Nine: Crashing Home

Nine Mistakes, Nine Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The usual quiet mansion is lively today. Colorful decorations brighten the usual plain walls.

It is really a celebration. The youngest princess of the mansion will be engaged in few hours. The loveliest and nicest of them all.

Yet when the others are in enjoyment and excitement, the girl who should be the center of attention is on a totally different mood. She is sad. She is devastated. She is reminiscing.

Because after all this years, she is still in love with one person. The one who taken away her heart and never come back to give it back and set her free. Since the very first time they met, when she ran to find her brother and crashed into his chest instead.

Not that is the boy's fault anyway, because she has never told him of her feeling. She never let him know that on the contrary of what he believed, she was (or still?) in love with him. She was never having any lessons on a matter of heart anyway, being a little rich girl that has been protected by all that surrounded her for all of her life.

But what could she do when he looked at her eyes sadly that day, told her that he would go away to a foreign country to be the best lawyer that his father's firm could ever have. 

"Hyun, I am going tomorrow."

"Where to this time Oppa?"

"Washington DC."

"How long?"

"I don't know."

"You don't?"

"I wish I know. But I am not sure how long I can adjust myself, with all the languages and cultural barriers."

"Oh."

"Hyun..."

"Yeah?"

"Hmmm.... Nothing. "

"Oppa?"

"Just take good care of yourself. Please? I can't stand if something happened to you."

"Oppa... why do I feel like you said goodbye?"

"It is goodbye..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter