Chapter 4

Angel of an Angel

*In case you didn't see chapter 3 is the first updated chapter*

 

April 28, 2011

HyeMi and Daesung walked at a leisurely pace down the empty street. Earlier was Daesung's first solo stage on a music show. She went to support him. The quiet street echoed with their footsteps.

"So how was the show?"

"Really good. I really loved one song over all the others," Daesung smiled as he looked down at the ground.

"Which one was that?"

"Taeha*-oppa's song. It was so beautiful," HyeMi saw that Daesung's smile dropped as he hesitated in his steps but kept walking with her.

"Really? That...that's good," HyeMi laughed as she bumped his shoulder.

"I was joking! It was your song. I loved it," Daesung's smile returned. He rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment. "I love listening to you sing. Ah! I sound like a fan, huh?"

Daesung grabbed HyeMi's wrist and pulled her back toward him.

"No. I've always wanted to hear you say. HyeMi-ah...I like you," Daesung cupped HyeMi's face and pulled her close. Their lips brush and then crushed into one another. The passionate kiss sent HyeMi's head swimming as she embraced him. HyeMi pulled back, both them breathing a little hard from the kiss. HyeMi's half-lidded eyes concentrated on Daesung's.

"I love you," Daesung whispered.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~

May 30, 2011

HyeMi sat in the concert hall as she listened to her hoobae play a classical piece that she helped to compose. It was an amazing feeling to hear it come alive and she was really proud of her junior. As the piece came to an end and the audience stood to applause, HyeMi felt her phone vibrate. Stepping out, HyeMi quickly answered with a smile.

"Daesung-ah!"

"Hey, I have tomorrow off. I'm going to visit my parents and then I have some time by myself. Want to go for a drive somewhere?"

"Sure! Where to?"

"Where do you want to go?"

"Ummm...Incheon?"

"Okay. See you tomorrow. I love you."

"Love you too. Bye," HyeMi ended the call smiling brightly. HyeMi turned as JiEun and other classmates.

"What are you so happy about?" JiEun asked as she hooked arms with her friend.

"Nothing. I just have a date," Her classmates giggled as they made their way out of the concert hall.

"Is it with an angel?" JiEun teased. HyeMi nudged her quiet as her face turned red.

"It doesn't matter," One of HyeMi's classmates sounded out loud. "Because we are going out to celebrate HyeMi-sshi's composition debut! Woo!" The girls cheered and made their way out.

The night was long but fun. HyeMi returned home earlier to be ready for tomorrow. She stumbled in the darkness of her apartment to her room. As she drifted to sleep, her mind filled with Daesung and his loving smile. He indeed was an angel and she was in heaven when he was near.