Chapter 3

Angel of an Angel

 

February 28, 2011

HyeMi and JiEun sit in front of their television, watching the SBS special "The Big Bang Show" for their comeback. HyeMi promised Daesung that she would watch and she and JiEun were fully enjoying it. HyeMi had seen the performances before when she went to the BigShow concert but seeing them on television has a different feeling.

They both laugh at the Secret Garden parody with the members portraying the characters well and in a funny way. As Daesung's scene, dressed as Joowon's mother ends, HyeMi can't do anything but laugh out. The parody continues and end as BigBang continues to Sunset Glow. HyeMi's eyes remain on Daesung as the show continues on and BigBang performs Tonight.

"Daesung looks good," HyeMi hears JiEun say and nods without thinking. "So you DO have feelings for him?"

"Huh?" HyeMi turns to JiEun who chuckles while lounging on the sofa. "What? No. We're just friends. You know that!" JiEun stood from the sofa and walked to HyeMi.

"You like him," She points to the television as it showed Daesung. "He likes you." JiEun skipped into the kitchen as the music video started. HyeMi watched as the scenes of the new music video that everyone will be talking about flashed by. Daesung's scene soon came. As she watched, HyeMi's heart jumped. Maybe JiEun was right, she thought. That day when they almost kissed, she really wanted to do, but HyeMi didn't know was if Daesung liked her.

~~~~

April 21, 2011

HyeMi rushed to her next class but stopped as her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"HyeMi-ah! Are you busy?"

"Daesung! Actually, I'm on my way to class. Is there something you need?"

"No. I just wanted to tell you that I'm performing my solo on a music show soon."

"Really?" HyeMi sat down on a bench nearby. Her class and being late left her mind.

"Yeah. I was wondering if you wanted to come to the recording."

"Really? Sure!"

"Great!" HyeMi heard the excitement rise in Daesung's voice.

"When is it?"

"In a week. I'll have my manager pick you up and bring you to the TV station."

"No! I can just take the bus."

"I won't let you. My manger will come and get you. I'll call you later with a time. Talk to you later.

"Okay," HyeMi stared at her phone smiling. She knew that she was falling for Daesung but they had been friends for so long she didn't know what to do.