First Girl - the crazy one!!!!! =D

Idols Make Them Good Girls Go Bad (APPLY CLOSED)

This is a continuation of the description so if you haven't read it, this won't make any sense.


"Mimi Lee" the voice at the podium boomed into the microphone.

A squeal escaped Mimi's lips as she giggled to herself. She had made it. And it was about time too.

She practically sprinted up the few stairs on the left side of the large stage as a slight applause resonated around the room.

To be honest, she had been a little worried. That her name wouldn't be called, that is. School had never really been her forte. She had always been too lazy to do her homework and she often times forgot to study. Somehow, she never seemed to remember when her tests were. Her mom said it was because she had too much stress. Her dad said it was no big deal. So Mimi had never really paid attention to her grades. Thank god that this was not the time to pay for it.

A loud thud echoed and woke her from her thoughts as she tripped over her white robe and hit the floor face down. There was a small gasp from the crowd of waiting parents that filled the auditorium, but it subsided when Mimi quickly jumped to her feet and rushed toward the woman holding out her diploma. She adjusted the tassel on her cap before striding over to the principal who was waiting patiently to shake her hand.

"I'm so glad I made it here!" Mimi said through her wide grin. The man in his perfectly ironed tuxedo seemed a bit shocked, but Mimi just shrugged it off. "And sorry about that fall, guess I stayed up a bit too late at that party last night." The man seemed unable to think of something to say, so Mimi continued by turning to the crowd and shouting, "You see mom? I told you there was nothing to worry about." She held up her diploma and shook it above her head. "I did it!" That's when she noticed. The shocked silence of the parents, the concerned looks from the teachers, the mocking laughs of some of the underclassmen who had decided to attend the graduation. Mimi backed away from the podium a bit embarrassed. She could feel her cheeks turn a little hot and she was frustrated she had screwed up her big moment. "Sorry about that Mr. Principal." Mimi apologized sincerely. She stuck one hand under her robe and pulled it up revealing her blue jeans and neon green belt. She reached her hand into her pocket and pulled out a small watermelon flavored candy and handed it to him.

With that, she walked off the stage and took her seat among the mass of seniors. It took a few minutes for everyone to settle down and for the graduation to start back up, but Mimi smiled as she watched the other students being called up in a rather slurred tone as the principal happily away at his candy.

 


Congrats to tien1190!!! We really like your app and it fit the crazy one really well =D and when we read the candy part we both started cracking up laughing! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell us if we portrayed your character correctly. We're okay with making changes and we don't want to go through the story writing about the wrong character XD

Anyway..... We can't stress enough how much we REALLY need everyone to answer to answer the question in chapter 3....

And.....

NOTE TO ALL CHOSEN APPLICANTS: As we reveal more applicants, if you find someone you think you would be extremely close with within the clique or if there's someone you would not get along too well with please PM us about it so we can include it! =D

Random rant..... but has anyone seen the Hunger Games? OMG it was soooooo good.... it wasn't nearly as far from the book as I was expecting.... and Peeta was absolutely ADORABLE!!! AHHHHH!!! Go team Peeta!!! =D

Now that that's over.... keep the applications coming and keep your eyes out for the next chapter!!! ^-^

 

<3 Chelly and Scar