We Swear - Teaser

Idols Make Them Good Girls Go Bad (APPLY CLOSED)

Just to avoid confusion, this teaser took place in the PAST!!!


The five girls sat in a circle, each wearing a different expression. Excitement, nervousness, deep thought, boredom, and anxiousness.

The room was silent as each girl had a mental battle with herself. They were abruptly awaken as a train rolled by shaking the house slightly. The lights flickered as they swung back and forth overhead.

Each girl met each other's eyes as if they could communicate through a single look. "Well?" one said. No one replied. They let their eyes wander to their surroundings, not feeling comfortable in the situation. They shifted their gaze from the old beat-up coach in the corner to the worn rug beneath them to the endless trees outside the doorway to the sunset you could just barely see out the whole in the wall that served as a window.

"It's time to make a decision," another girl spoke breaking the tense silence. She got to her feet. Her impatience and determination lit a fire that danced around her pupils as she glared at her friends. "Are we going, or not. And if we are, how are we going to get that far?" Again there was no response. "Don't you girls want to go? Can't you just imagine the feeling when we step off that plane in Korea?! Doesn't anybody want to have a shot at meeting their idols?" She had the attention of the other four girls. "Come on girls. Don't you want to go?" she pleaded. The room fell into silence again, but it was a meaningful silence. None could give voice to their feelings as their tongues seemed to be tied, but each in turn nodded in unspoken agreement.

The lecturer seemed satisfied with her work and sat down with a thump on the dull red carpet who's intricate pattern had long ago been rubbed away. The wooden boards underneath creaked a little and a shower of acorns and twigs hit the roof sounding like an actual rain storm. The one who had spoken reach her hand into the center of the circle. The other four did the same and they slowly pulled their fingers in to a fist leaving only their pinkies out. They then all linked pinkies at the same time in their special 5-way pinkie swear. "We swear we will make it to Korea. Please wait for us." And with that, they all let out a deep sigh, unlinked their pinkies, and descended the ladder of their secret tree house to begin the trek out of the forest of bare trees.


Author's Note: We're sorry if this teaser's a bit short, but we figured it was better than nothing. We hope you enjoyed it!!!

Please keep the apps coming and if you have applied please don't forget to reply to chapter 3!!!

We've decided the deadline is going to be around April 7th, so try to get all of your wonderful applications in by then. But if we need to we'll extend the deadline.

Oh, and the next chapter's going to be the first girl so keep your eyes open for that!

<3 Chelly and Scar