Plan Please

Idols Make Them Good Girls Go Bad (APPLY CLOSED)

"PILLOW FIGHT!!!" Mimi screamed as she stood up and grabbed a pillow off the bed. The other four girls just stayed where they were and stared at her.

"Oh come on guys, live a little!!!" There was no response from the group sitting on the fluffy tan carpet. "Pillow fight with me now or else I'll knock you all out and go to Korea on my own!" she shouted. She wasn't angry and the rest of the girls knew that. She was just being Mimi.

"Shut up and sit down," Elle said coldly. Mimi stuck out her lip in a pout and hesitated a moment before dropping the pillow and sitting criss-cross apple sauce on top of it. She folded her arms and looked at the ground mumbling something about hanging out with a bunch of party-poopers.

"Now that we're all settled," Ally said stealing a glance at Mimi who still refused to look at the girls, "and graduation is over we'd better start planning this trip for real." A silence washed over the room. Ally looked at each of her friends and each seemed to be fantasizing about who-knows-what. Probably idols. Definitely idols. She coughed to get their attention back. Everyone snapped out of it except Mimi. Runa reached over and shook her shoulder to try and bring her back to reality. Mimi stretched and rubbed her eyes as if she had just woken up.

"What were we talking about again?" Mimi asked. Jennifer and Ally both sighed and shook their heads a bit. Elle just rolled her eyes.

"The trip," Runa whispered leaning closer to Mimi. The other girls could almost see the light bulb that went off in Mimi's head. Her face brightened as her smile widened.

"Oh ya, I knew that."

Jennifer ignored Mimi's comment and kept the meeting going as best she could. "As Ally was saying, we have to get all our plans laid out soon. Our plane leaves in one week and we don't have any idea where we're staying or what we're going to do there."

Ally nodded and continued her lecture. "So, first order of business is finding a place to stay with a reasonable cheap rate and two open rooms that we can take for the ten weeks we're there. Any suggestions?" Again, silence. Ally could've sworn she could hear crickets chirping.

"Don't look at me," Elle said pulling out her Iphone. Runa shrugged her shoulders.

This wasn't getting them anywhere. Ally rubbed her temples. She loved these girls, but sometimes they could be the biggest pain in the . She reached into her purple bag and began shuffling around the contents. She had everything in there from band aids to bubble wrap. Sure she was only going to a sleepover, but who knew what she would need when she was rolling with this crowd.

She smiled as her hand touched the plastic lid. She pulled the extra-large Nutella container slowly out and hugged it close to her. The spoon was already inside, so she unscrewed the lid and began to dig in.

Elle's head snapped up from her phone. "Give me some, now." She extended her arm gracefully and left it in front of Ally. Ally hugged the Nutella a bit tighter to her chest. 'Stay calm Ally,' she said to herself. She took a deep breath.

"No." Elle was shocked. It had come so calmly, but it hit Elle like a brick.

"Did you just say what I think you said?" Elle asked in a tone that could make babies cry. Ally's answer came in the form of a collected yet ice-cold glare.

"Not again," Runa and Jennifer both mumbled under their breath. Mimi, on the other hand, sat watching intently as the two girls stared each other down: one with a look that could kill and the other with a composed expression that was just as intimidating.

Runa nudged Mimi and gave her a confused look. "How can you be so calm? It looks like they're gonna rip each other's heads off!" Runa glanced over at the two to make sure they didn't hear her.

"Don't worry so much, Runa. Friends that fight together, stay together."

Runa's expression turned to confusion. "I don't think that's right." Mimi shrugged and went back to watching her friends' staring match.

Ally and Elle both knew where this battle was going and neither one of them particularly wanted to get there. The problem was, losing was not an option for either of them.

"Alright, snap out of it you two. You're fighting over a stupid spoon-full of Nutella," Jennifer attempted to break the intense stare down. There was no response. 'Looks like I've gotta do all the work around here.' She stood up and stood next to Ally. Bending down, she grabbed the spoon and quickly took a bit of Nutella out of the jar. She shoved it in Elle's mouth and sat back down in her original spot.

Elle her lips and smirked at Ally before handing the spoon back and returning to her  phone that had been buzzing non-stop during the argument, if you could call it that. The whole time, Ally hadn't lost her calm physic, but she stuck her tongue out a little when Elle had resumed her texting.

"If we could get back on track here, I think it would do us all a lot of good," Jennifer tried to pull the situation back under control. Ally snapped out of her grudge and immediately took back charge of the room.

"Alright, first order of business," she took a bite of Nutella before continuing, "where are we going to stay?"


Chosen applicants, please PM me where you want to stay in Korea!!! And please, make it make sense for your character. The choices are:

1. renting a two-bedroom apartment

2. getting two hotel rooms (note, this would be VERY expensive)

3. staying at a guest house (basically an actual house that a bunch of people stay in and share the entire house except their bedrooms | it's cheaper and you get to meet lots of new people)

4. staying with Mimi's parents in their house (this would be squished and lacking privacy and you would have to give them some money as rent though it wouldn't be too expensive)

I won't be able to write the next chapter until all the chosen PM me so please get them in soon =D And please interact with each other in the comments ^^ It'll make the story more interesting and fun.

 

I know this chapter was kinda short, but it's more of a prologue than anything. Once the girls get to Korea, they're gonna have separate experiences so the chapters are going to be a LOT longer.

And I apologize for the late update... my computer spazzed and erased the chapter as I was about to finish =(

Anyone who wants a cameo, please PM me.

<3 Chelly and Scar