Fourth Girl - The Tomboy ^-^

Idols Make Them Good Girls Go Bad (APPLY CLOSED)

Do I even need this part any more?


 "It's our turn!" the girl in front of Jennifer squealed. They had been waiting forever, but Jennifer's row had finally stood up and began to move toward the stage. The girl who had spoken couldn't seem to hold in her excitement and glee as she practically skipped closer and closer to what she was so wound up about. Even though it was getting on her nerves a bit, Jennifer kept her cool, calm attitude and focused on what was to come. She kept counting her money in her head. She had been a little short before, but her uncle had (halleluiah) asked her to clean their house and raised her pay to $100. It had been more pity than anything, but she had worked hard and nothing was going to stop her from going on this trip.

An image of Dongwoon flashed through her head as she thought of the trip to come. "I wonder if I'll see him," she mused under her breath. She had been so deep in thought that she hadn't even realized that the line had reached the stage and certain people had already been called up. 'My name would echo throughout the room next,' she thought as the peppy girl climbed the steps. Then, she slipped. Jennifer had the sudden memory of Mimi falling just about half an hour earlier. 'Wow, she would get along well with Mimi as long as they don't kill themselves first.'

Jennifer stepped up one stair and stretched out her arms. The girl who was falling backward landed heavily in Jennifer's grasp and she helped the terrified girl back onto her feet. A sigh of relief went through the crowd for a second time that night, but this time is was accompanied with a slight "Awww" as Jennifer told the girl to be more careful and winked at her. 'Well that isn't going to help my reputation as a normal, straight teenager, but she could've gotten really hurt,' Jennifer consoled herself.

The girl thanked Jennifer kindly and walked toward the podium like nothing had happened. 'Yup, nothing like Mimi,' Jennifer remarked sarcastically.

"And the hero of the evening, Jennifer Xayavongsy!" the principal boomed with almost as much emphasis as when he had said Ru Na's name.

Jennifer stood up proud and tall and began to make her way toward the smiling assembly on stage. She was aware that her chunky sneakers clunked noisily as she walked, but it didn't matter. The diploma was hers and so was the money she needed to make it to Korea.


Sorry for the short update, but I really want to get a move on and get the story started!

Congrats to thelucifer!!! We really loved your app and we can't wait to work with it =D

NOTE TO ALL CHOSEN APPLICANTS: As we reveal more applicants, if you find someone you think you would be extremely close with within the clique or if there's someone you would not get along too well with please PM us about it so we can include it! =D 

Next (and last girl) is coming soon!!! =D And don't forget, if you stay subscribed you can be a cameo =D

<3 Chelly and Scar