Chapter 2

Idols Make Them Good Girls Go Bad (APPLY CLOSED)

"Let's live with my mommy and daddy!!! It'd be sooooo much fun!!!" Mimi was practically bouncing off the walls as she cast her vote. No one was paying attention to her. She stomped over to the circle where the other four girls were talking constructively and sat down right in the middle of them with her arms crossed. "You're not listening!" she shouted at them.

Elle couldn't hide her frustration. "You're right, we're not. So shut up and sit in the circle like a normal person, though you aren't one. Please, for the moment, at least pretend to be mature."

Mimi could almost feel the stinging burn on her cheek as Elle's obvious urge to slap her radiated throughout the room. If anyone could shut someone up, it was Elle.

Mimi put her head down, holding back the tears that she could feel starting to burn her eyes. She slowly scooted to the edge of the circle and pulled her knees up to her chest hugging them close to her. "Sorry" she muttered under her breath.

Jennifer put a comforting arm around Mimi and shot a look at Elle. "Come on Mimi, she didn't mean it," Runa tried to comfort her.

"Really?" Mimi asked lifting her face off her knees. "Of course, Mimi! Don't be so silly," Ally added with a warm smile.

"Alright!" Mimi said as she sat back up straight with a fully revived smile that could outshine the sun. 'This girl can bounce back better than a rubber ball' Ally sighed.

"So, one vote for Mimi's house," Ally once again brought the discussion back on topic. Somehow getting things done took forever with these girls.

"I think that getting two hotel rooms would be nice... It'd be more private" Runa added. Ally looked up at the ceiling as she thought about it.

"So one vote for hotel rooms. I know you'll be able to find a good job Runa, with your grades and all. I'm just worried about the rest of us. Aish. This is so difficult." Ally took a huge spoonful of Nutella and chewed as she thought.

"A two bedroom apartment I think would work out nicely. It shouldn't be too expensive to rent out for a couple months and it would offer optimal seclusion with proficuous accoutrements..." Ally was cut off my Mimi's small whine.

"So... many... big... words." She said as she held her head tightly between her fists. Runa gave Mimi a frustrated look. Again, the conversation was getting off topic. "It means that there would be privacy and there would be advantages such as having a full kitchen and bath all to ourselves." Runa kept her voice calm and composed despite how irritated she was. She pictured the sand sack that sat in the corner of her room and mentally visualized beating it to a pulp. Her tightly clenched fists relaxed and her mind cleared.

"The guest house is the best option. It saves us money and who knows who we'll be able to meet that way." Jennifer was as blunt as always when her opinion was needed.

"I agree," was all Elle had to say before resuming her texting.

Ally took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "It looks like going to a guest house wins... I suppose it has its benefits." She was slightly upset that the other girls had voted against her, but there was nothing she could do about it now. She started to feel a headache coming on and instinctively reached into her bag to find the Advil. Her hand rustled through the contents, but the little bottle never brushed her hand. "Where is it?" Ally mumbled as her free hand went to her forehead to massage the ache. She felt a someone take her hand away and place something in it. She looked away from the bag to see Jennifer shaking a couple pills into her outstretched hand.

"It looked like you needed this." Jennifer said with an eye smile that could melt a guy's heart.

"Thanks," Ally sighed as she swallowed the pills effortlessly.

"So, what else do we need to decide on, Ally?" Runa questioned. "We already have plane tickets and all our money is ready to go."

"Well, it looks like we've got it all figured out. I'll find a guest house and rent out two rooms tomorrow, so I suppose this meeting is now adjourned." She banged her fist on her thigh as if it were a gavel and stood up. After stealing a quick glance at her watch, she stretched her arms and yawned. The yawn spread across the room until everyone had been infected by it. Mimi yawned twice, just for the hell of it.

"Looks like we're all tired," Ally said as she looked from one face to another. They all agreed and pulled their sleeping bags from their gear and laid them out in the traditional star pattern so that every girl's head was in the center. Ally pulled her purple bag up to her chin and snuggled into the pillow. Her fingers automatically came up and began to play with the locket  that was still around her neck. 'Goodnight mom' she thought before letting herself drift off.

Mimi was still tossing and turning, trying to get comfortable in her puppy patterned sleeping bag. She had always had difficulty sleeping in someone else's house. She didn't know what exactly it was, but somehow it always felt less comfortable. She it up as she pulled out her Ipod and began to listen to Super Junior's "Andante". It helped settle her mind and she too became lost in her dreams.

Jennifer and Elle were out cold in less than ten minutes which left Runa. Her eyes were wide open as she stared up at the ceiling. Rap lyrics were rushing through her head and her hand itched to write them down. What was bothering her? She didn't even know, but something felt wrong. She felt oddly sad, almost forlorn. The raps that passed across her mind's eye reflected the feeling aching in her chest, but not the cause. What was it? Runa stretched her mind. 'Maybe the incident at graduation? Or just the overall frustration from today. But it was fun. I love these girls and even when they're annoying they're always entertaining at least.' It wasn't the girls, but what it was simply didn't want to reveal itself. 'No point thinking too hard now,' she told herself as the sand sack again crossed her mind. After finally forcing her mind to clear, her eyelids drooped and sleep took her.


Author's Note:

 So now that my projects and tests are over... I can update again!!! YAY!!! I tried to display more about the characters in this chapter... I hope it was okay XD

And I have to ask... have you guys seen JJ Project? I effing love them!!! Especially JB ^^ He's just so cute and his voice is simply angelic XD

Anyway... I'm gonna be starting comment replies now!!! I don't know about you, but personally I love when authors reply to my comments so I figured I should do it too =D Here they are:

@no0nespecial_xD - And now the second chapter is up too ^^ Yes poor Mimi's always being ignored *sigh*

@tien1190 - I'm glad you like it =D and your character is the wild fun one after all XD Here's an update for you! =)

@Sujushineebang - Yesh!!! *gives myself a high-five* I hope I did good this chapter too ^^ Sorry the apartment didn't get picked... You were outvoted >.<

@Caramelbee - Nutella is so good it could cause a war XD

@thelucifer - *Does a mental fist pump* I try ^^ and I agree... But Nutella is banned from my house since my dad and I ate an entire jug in two days T^T It's just so good!

<3 Chelly and Scar