Too Late.

A Day In Super Junior's Dorm (A Series of One-shot)

It has been a week since she last saw the boys. The boys are back to their busy schedule, they barely have time to go home. Joo Eun barely went home too as she had found a job at a café so she tend to spend most of her time there.

[FLASHBACK]

The next morning after the fight, she found a note on her side table. It was a note from Leeteuk telling her that they’re leaving for Japan to work on their new Japanese single. Also in the note, he wrote that they won’t be home for quite a while as they have a lot to do for this new single – recording, dance practice, promotion etc. And as for Henry and Zhou Mi, they’re busy with Super Junior M stuff in Taiwan.

She sighed. Being alone again. She’s used to it but she can’t bear being alone as she hate it so much.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

It’s Sunday and her boss told her to go home because she’s been working hard for the week. Her boss is Joon’s sister and Joon was the one who helped her get a job there. Since Joo Eun is so good at baking, she was immediately hired. They have gotten to know each other better and he even has a feeling for her but the oblivious and innocent Joo Eun thought it’s just a friendly gesture. Yes, he was being bold the second time he met her, but after Joon’s sister told her that he is nothing but a playboy, she knew that that night was just one of his playboy antics.

(Joo Eun’s POV)

After changing my clothes, I went out of the changing room to be greeted by Joon with his foxy smile.

“Hey there,” he said wrapping one of his arms around my shoulder, grabbed my bag and carried it for me.  I don’t really mind him and his skinship. Maybe I’m just too comfortable with skinships with guys. After living with 15 boys who enjoy skinships, who wouldn’t be? Even Henry who first thought Leeteuk was gay has now become someone who initiates it.

“So how’s the apartment going?” he asked.

“I think I’ll be able to pay the deposit by my next paycheck,” she replied. She’s being paid weekly and it’s quite a lot due to her skill even though she’s just a newbie.

“I told you I can help you pay for it right?”

“And I did tell you that I don’t need your help right? I’m thankful enough that you got me this job.”

“But-“

“No more buts, oppa,” she said sternly. That shut him up and he just pouted. He knew when to stop pushing on the matter even though he always brings it up. They spent the journey home in silent which made the tired Joo Eun fell asleep.

“Joo Eun-ah, wake up~” he shook her to wake her up. They’ve finally arrived at the dorm. As much as he didn’t want to wake her up, he had to, since he needed to go to the toilet so badly.

“You know it’s dangerous for a girl to stay alone in this big apartment?” said Joon as he got out of the toilet.

“It’s not like it’s haunted.”

“But seriously, I think you should-“

“Well, I THINK you should go home now,” she cut him off.

He just sighed. He couldn’t argue more. She’s just so stubborn. She walked him to the door and gestured her hand towards the door, giving him the sign that he should leave at that moment. He sighed again.

“Good night,” he smiled and ruffled her hair. She opened the door and led him outside.

“OPPA~~~!!” a loud squeal was heard.

Two girls rushed towards their door with cameras in their hands but stopped when they saw Joon and Joo Eun.

“This is Super Junior’s dorm right?” one of them asked.

“Who are you?” asked Joo Eun.

“This IS Super Junior’s dorm!” the other girl exclaimed while pointing at the writings on the wall made by their fellow ELFs.

“Who are you and what are you doing in our oppas’ dorm?” the same girl asked.

************

(No one’s POV)

“Uggh!” Kyuhyun grunted while stretching his body. He felt sore all over his body after gaming the whole night. Eunhyuk and Sungmin were with him but they’re no longer playing the game against the maknae. Both of them were dozing off with their heads on top of their laptops. Kyuhyun looked at them with a victory smile on his face. He beat his hyungs and he’s so proud of it.

“YAH!” yelled Leeteuk, “you didn’t sleep the whole night again?!” He was walking from the bathroom back to his room to continue his beauty sleep when he noticed the dining room’s light was still on. Well, it’s the gaming room, no, scratch that, it’s more like Kyuhyun’s gaming room. Screams of victory and loss can be heard from that room almost every night. Fortunately, the room is quite far away from their bedrooms so the members can sleep comfortably.

“Good morning, sunshine~” greeted Heechul with Siwon’s iPad in his hand. Siwon’s iPad is the only iPad that has no password among Super Junior members’. It’s not that he doesn’t want to protect his privacy, it’s just that there’s nothing to hide in it. It’s only filled with games and also a digital bible. Other than that, there are just pictures of fans taken from a distance. Not that he’s trying to be a stalker, but he just can’t get near the fans in fear of being mobbed by them.

Heechul unlocked the iPad just to be greeted by a picture of a cross. He frowned at it and changed the picture to his freshly taken picture. This is not the first time he changed the wallpaper. He’s quite a pro now in changing the wallpaper at the speed of the light. And now, the only thing he wanted to know is how to disable the changing of wallpaper so that his face will be stuck as his iPad screen forever.

Siwon who just came back from his workout session saw this and quickly tackled Heechul down. Kibum who came back with Siwon just walked straight to his room to freshen up.

“Can’t. Breathe,” Heechul gasped.

“If you want to use my iPad, just use it without changing anything or I’ll make it password protected and never lend it to you,” he warned.

“Ahh you stink!” complained Heechul when he finally got to breathe in back after being released by Siwon.

A delicious aroma filled the air. Han Geng has woken up and cooked his infamous Beijing Fried Rice. Ryeowook helped him prepare the table and the side dishes. What’s a meal without kimchi, right?

“Good morning, guys~” greeted Donghae in his improving English. He’s been showing major interest in learning it. And not to forget, Mandarin. Everyone can actually see that from his multilingual tweets.

The delicious aroma has woken up everyone in the house which also included Leeteuk who was half awake. All of them took a seat at the dining table with a bowl in one hand and a pair of chopsticks in the other.

“Ahh I’m so hungry!” whined Yesung, “but I think my turtles are hungrier…”

“Heechul hyung, please stop tweeting!” complained Kangin. “You can continue your fan service later.”

“I’m not tweeting, you brat,” he retorted, “I’m checking out news about us.”

“What’s new?” asked the guys.

“Well except for us topping every chart-“

“Really?!” Shindong interrupted Heechul. He was on the phone with his girlfriend but he didn’t look happy. He looked kind of scared and shocked.

“Thanks baby. I’ll call you later.”

“What’s the shocking news?” Leeteuk asked.

Shindong showed them an email he received from his girlfriend. It was the latest news about them. Unfortunately, it’s not a good news.

‘A GIRL LIVING IN SUPER JUNIOR’S DORM?’

************

Joo Eun was walking around the university to get a breath of fresh air before her class started when she received a text from Joon.

‘Have you checked out today’s newspaper?’

‘No. What’s up?’

‘Where are you? I’ll bring you the paper.’

‘I’m near the art building. See you~’

And a few minutes later, came Joon with a panicked face. He shoved the newspaper in her face right at the page about the news which was going to change her life.

“What in the world?!” she gasped. “I thought we already agreed with those girls to not tell the public about this.”

“We really have to go see them,” suggested Joon.

Both of them wanted to give a piece of their mind to the girls but when they met them, they threatened Joo Eun that they’ll leak the pictures they’ve taken of her (without her consent) to the public and let the ELFs hunt her down.

“Do you guys realize that you’re ruining their career?” she asked.

“If they’re going down, you’re going down as well. The only difference is that we’ll always be there for them and no one is going to be there for you!” one of them snapped.

“We’ll do anything you want but please don’t leak those pictures and fix this,” persuaded Joon.

“Anything?” they asked.

“Yes, anything,” Joo Eun replied without giving much thoughts. She didn’t want to ruin the career of her beloved brothers and she also didn’t want to get killed by the ELFs.

“Move out of their dorm.”

************

“Joo Eun-ah!” Han Geng shouted to the empty apartment. The only sound that could be heard was the footsteps of the other panicked members.

“Yah! Kim Joo Eun!” Heechul shouted but to no avail, no one’s replying. The apartment was as empty as how it used to be when they got back from work way back before she lived with them. It was so quiet and empty.

He went to check her room but it was empty. Only a few stuffs are left. He saw a note she left on the bedside table, a note saying that she’s leaving the dorm for good without stating any reason why but they all knew it was because of the news. A news that can ruin everything.

The angry Heechul tried to call her but she never picked up.

Leeteuk felt bad. They didn’t even get to say a proper goodbye. Not only that, she left when they were on bad terms.

Kangin was mad because instead of trying to solve this problem, she ran away from it.

Han Geng was sad because he’s going to miss his little meimei.

Yesung was scared that there’ll be no one to remind him or help him feed his turtles.

Shindong was disappointed that he’ll never get to taste her cooking again.

Sungmin was upset because no one will be there to help him buying wine.

Siwon was unhappy because there will be no one who’s going to teach him English.

Eunhyuk felt miserable because no one will give TLC (Tender Loving Care) when they’re sick again.

Donghae felt gloomy as he’ll miss the cheerful aura in the dorm.

Ryeowook was saddened as he’ll miss his cooking partner.

Kibum was cheerless as he’ll miss practicing his English with her.

Kyuhyun was sad because he’ll miss the coolest girl ever – the only girl who could beat him in Starcraft.

Zhou Mi was heartbroken as he’ll miss his shopping buddy.

And Henry will miss making fun of the hyungs using English with her.

Regrettably, they were too late in trying to make her stay. If she’s leaving for the best, they’d better let her go.

 

THE END

Ps/ Hey everyone! I’m sorry for not updating for 3 months. My exam just ended today. And also there are more exams coming this August and October. Crazy, right? Life as a senior is not that great. Sure, you feel like you rule the school, but there are just lots of things to do – homework, tests, projects and last but not least, exams.

Pps/ Yes, I’m ending this series of one-shot (I know it doesn’t seem like one-shot towards the ending =__=). And sorry if the ending is not up to your expectation. I just love twists.  If you don’t like it, well, I can’t force you to like it. Besides, I won’t change anything (unless there are grammatical errors or misspelling). Sorry if it seems rushed. ><

Ppps/ If you want to recommend me your stories, I’d be happy to read them. As long as it doesn’t involve (I’m not against it but I’m not a big fan).

Alright Imma stop yapping. So I’ll see you guys around. ^^

Thanks for reading this story and this post scripts. <3 Thanks also to those who spared their time commenting.