Night Club

A Day In Super Junior's Dorm (A Series of One-shot)

(Joo Eun’s POV)

“Joo Eun-ah, you wanna join us go clubbing tonight?” my friend, Key, asked me. Bora, Key and I were at the cafeteria having our lunch. It was jam-packed because the cafeteria is one of the warmest places in the whole campus. It’s still a bit cold in Seoul but some girls have already started wearing short skirts and short shorts since it is spring.

“Clubbing? I don’t know...”

“Aww c’mon! It’s going to be fun!” Bora said while linking arms with me.

I haven’t been to a night club before but hey, there’s a first time in everything right? So I accepted their invitation and can’t wait to tell the guys, or not. Hearing my decision, Key and Bora were even more excited than me. They literally dragged me to go shopping right after lecture.

“These look good! Try them on!” Key shoved a bundle of dresses to me. Most of them were pretty but too revealing. I don’t think I even had the body to wear them. Bora, on the other hand, looked great in everything she wears. She has a lean body with perfectly long legs. If I were a guy, I’d hit on her and if I were gay, I’d also hit on her.

I held a mini fashion show for them. At first I tried on the dresses that I handpicked but all of them were rejected by the duo only until I tried on the dresses that they chose, they began arguing on which one is the best.

I chose a nice dress suggested by both of them which wasn’t too revealing and fit perfectly on me. It’s a short black dress about 5 inches above my knee and it has long sleeves. A belt is added to make it look fancier. To top everything off, they chose a pair of 4-inch black high-heeled boots.

At first they didn’t agree because of the long sleeves but I threatened that the date would be cancelled so they obliged to agree. Key went to the cashier to pay for them.

I entered the dorm to see most of them in the living room. Donghae was watching Hateful But Once Again with Kyuhyun, Heechul and Ryeowook while Siwon and Eunhyuk were exercising near the couch, also with their eyes focused on the drama. It’s an old drama but Heechul bought the DVD and they only got the chance to watch it now. There were also some other pending DVDs to watch since they’re so busy.

“Oh, Eunnie!” Henry greeted me with a spoon in his mouth, securely hugging a tub of frozen yoghurt. Behind him were Shindong and Yesung with a spatula trying to get a bite of Henry’s frozen yoghurt.

I smiled and waved at him, shaking my head when he started running away from Shindong and Yesung who were chasing him.

“What did you buy?” asked Leeteuk who was sitting on a massage chair. I quickly hid the plastic bag behind me.

“Just a scarf,” I lied.

Zhou Mi who was reading a fashion magazine has his eyes lit up when he heard me bought a scarf. He asked me, “Can I see?”

Ignoring his question, I went into my room to get ready for the outing later. Just thinking of going to a night club gave me a thrill. In my whole life, I only get to see how night clubs are from TV.

“What in the world?!” I shrieked when I saw the dress in the plastic bag. It wasn’t the dress that we all agreed to. It’s a black tube dress which was shorter. My phone rang, Key was calling.

“MWOYA?!”

“Did you like the surprise?” he chuckled. “Wear that dress, okay? I spent hundreds on it. I worked my off to get money.”

“Then you shouldn’t have spent it on the dress!”

“Just wear it for me please~” he whined. I could imagine him giving the irresistible puppy eyes so I gave in.

The dress was a low cut dress so it’s a bit revealing even though I must admit I looked quite good in it. Looking at myself in the mirror, automatically I felt y wearing it. I was doing y poses when Sungmin went inside my room without knocking.

“AHHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed.

He immediately turned around and covered his eyes while apologising.

“Sorry! I didn’t see anything!”

I laughed and threw a pillow at him. He turned around and his eyes widened when he saw me.

“How do I look?”

“You look beautiful~” he complimented. “Are you going out on a date?”

“Yes,” I got my clutch and went out of the room, “at a night club.”

(Sungmin’s POV)

“Yes,” she grabbed her clutch, “at a night club,” and went out.

“Oh...” I sat down on her bed. She really looked beautiful. I’m happy that finally Joo Eun is going out on a date.

“A night club?!” Who the hell go out on a date at a night club? Oh my. This is not happening. I don’t remember Joo Eun saying that she has a boyfriend. Is she planning to hook up with someone from a night club? That’s the worst place to search for a guy. Oh no! I should inform the guys.

“Yah! Yah!” I tried to get their attention which was difficult since they were too focused on watching the drama. Yes, now everyone was watching the drama except for Kibum who was reading a book on martial arts.

I stood in front of the TV to block their view. All of them shouted and groaned in protest.

“Yah Sungmin hyung, move!” growled Kyuhyun. He hates it when people disturb him playing games; he hates it even more when people disturb him when he’s watching a drama.

“You guys listen to me first!” I yelled. “Joo Eun is going to a night club!”

“So?” asked Han Geng.

“She’s planning to find a boyfriend there!”

“That’s good~” said Kangin.

“She was wearing a tube dress this short!” I showed them how short the dress is. Even though I was exaggerating, but I was hoping that would get their attention.

“Oh no she didn’t!” said Heechul.

“Wow, I can’t really imagine her in y clothes...,” murmured Siwon. “I’d love to see that.”

“Siwon hyung!” Ryeowook snapped.

“So who’s with me?” asked Sungmin.

(No one’s POV)

Sungmin, Heechul, Ryeowook and Donghae ended up going on spying mission on Joo Eun. Siwon and Kangin tagged along just because they wanted to see how she looked in the dress.

The clumsy Joo Eun, forgot to bring her handphone, so the boys went through her inbox to find out where she’s going.

They’re finally at the entrance of Cassiopeia (the night club) completely in disguise. They couldn’t risk getting caught by the fans or even worse, the media. Cassiopeia is a club famous for where the rich and famous go clubbing. Since most of the rich and famous are spoilt brats, they tend to be wild so in other words Cassiopeia is known for its wildness.

The security is very tight but since Super Junior is one of the rich and famous, they got in very easily. They even instructed the security to not let anyone know that they’re there.

Loud music boomed in their ears and the atmosphere was just so hot. Girls in y clothes were everywhere and they literally felt they were in heaven. Donghae, Siwon and Kangin were distracted by those girls that they forgot what they were supposed to be doing. Instead of looking for Joo Eun, they were showing off their dancing skills on the dance floor to the girls.

Sungmin, Heechul and Ryeowook just looked at them in disgust and started to look for Joo Eun.

(Joo Eun’s POV)

This night club is so awesome! Handsome guys are everywhere. I’m so thankful to Key and Bora for bringing me here. I don’t mind going back here next time. I was dehydrated after swaying my body to the heat of the music on the dance floor so I went to the bar to get a drink.

“Hi,” someone greeted me.

I looked up to see a very dashing young man looking at me with a foxy smile.

I greeted back and smiled at him.

“You’re good at dancing,” he complimented.

I blushed. I know I at dancing but the atmosphere was just so great I felt like moving my body to the music.

“You saw?” I asked.

“Of course. You caught my eyes.”

Both of us sat down and took a sip of our drinks and chatted. I learned that his name is Joon and he’s working as a gym instructor and a dance teacher. That explained his buff body.

The DJ has changed the song to a slower song.

“May I have this dance?” he held out his hand.

“I’m not good at dancing...” I pouted.

“It’s okay, I’ll lead.”

I took his hand and he led me to the dance floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned on his shoulder. Joon, the name is so familiar, I thought to myself but I brushed the thought off. I mean, I don’t think there’s only one Joon in the whole of Korea.

I heard something vibrated and it was his handphone. He let go of me and excused himself to answer the phone. I couldn’t help but to catch a glimpse of a familiar looking handphone chain.

When he came back he apologised to me about it but I told him I didn’t mind.

“Can I see your phone?”

He raised an eyebrow in surprise but he didn’t hesitate. I took a look at the handphone chain and it looked a lot like my lucky chain which I lost when I was in the elevator.

“Are you Joon?” I asked him.

“...Yes.”

“I mean are you Joon whom I got stuck in the elevator with?”

“Are you that girl who saved my life?” he was astonished.

******

We’re both at a quieter corner of the club. I thanked him for taking care of my lucky chain. He shook his head and thanked me for saving his life.

“So you’re the girl who saved my life,” he looked down at me and smiled. “You’re so beautiful.”

I blushed after hearing those words.

“And y.”

“Yah!” I hit him on his arm.

He just chuckled.

“But I’m serious when I say you’re beautiful,” he whispered.

I was caught in his gaze so he started to lean into my face.

“Inside and out,” he whispered again with his lips dangerously close to mine.

“ANDWAE!”

(No one’s POV)

After barely getting through a lot of hormonal teenagers, Sungmin, Ryeowook and Heechul finally found Joo Eun. But it was at a bad time (or a good time) as they saw a guy started to lean into her to kiss her.

“ANDWAE!” screamed Heechul while Sungmin tackled the guy down with his martial arts skill. The guy groaned in pain.

“Who are you guys?!” shrieked Joo Eun.

“Joo Eun-ah, are you okay?” asked Ryewook in worry.

“Ryeowook oppa?”

“Joo Eun-ah, what are you wearing?!” scolded Heechul, immediately wrapping his jacket around her body.

“Is that Sungmin oppa?”

“Eunnie-ah, everything is going to be fine now.” He stood up and smiled to her.

“Just what in the world do you think you’re doing?!” she yelled.

******

“I’m so sorry, Joon. They’re just so protective,” she apologised holding an ice pack to his swollen cheek.

“It’s okay,” he assured.

She told him that she had to go home to give the guys a piece of her mind. She bowed to him and apologised to him for the zillionth time. The guys had already gone home after she shooed them away.

Arriving at the dorm, she went to the living room to see all of them sitting quietly. It was so tense and awkward.

“You guys are too much,” she began, “can’t you give me some space?!”

“Eunnie-ah mianhae,” apologised Sungmin.

“You humiliated me in front of a guy!”

“We didn’t mean that...,” said Ryeowook.

“You didn’t mean it? If you didn’t, then what? Sungmin oppa just tripped and fell down on him?”

“That’s not what I meant...,” pouted Ryeowook.

“Whose idea was this? Heechul oppa?” she asked them, her voice dangerously low.

“Yes it was me, “ he answered with his voiced raised, “so?!”

“Just why?!” she shrieked.

“Look at what you were wearing and you just met him, didn’t you? And you let him to get all over you and kiss you?”

“He didn’t even kiss me!”

“He would if we didn’t stop him! And look at what you’re wearing, he wouldn’t go for just a kiss!”

“He wouldn’t! So what if he goes beyond that?! It’s not your business!”

“Giving everything to a guy you just met? What are you? A ?”

That did it. Kim Heechul just crossed the line.

“Yah Kim Heechul!”

“Watch your language, young lady!”

“You watch your language!”

“Both of you, calm down!” snapped the leader.

“How can I?!” she shrieked, “If you guys are going to be like this, I should just move out of this dorm!”

 

A/N:

Thanks for reading~ Oh yeah I know I introduced more people here but they’re just cameo, so no worries. The reason I chose Key is because he’s a diva and (I’m guessing) he’s good at fashion for girls. I mean, I can’t choose Zhou Mi as Joo Eun’s friend from campus, that’d be weird since they’re the Super Junior here. For Bora (from Sistar), I chose her because I LOVE her. She’s HOT, people! Lol. So Key and Bora here are just university students instead of singers. ^^

Once again thanks for reading and sorry for the long wait. *bows* Comments are LOVED.