Is She In Love?

A Day In Super Junior's Dorm (A Series of One-shot)

A/N: Joo Eun’s English name is June so her parents will be addressing her with that instead of Joo Eun.

 

(Joo Eun’s POV)

 

I was on my way to the dorm when my phone rang. It was a call from my mother.

 

“Ma!” I beamed.

 

“June, we have a good news for you!”

 

“What is it?”

 

“We’re going to Korea!”

 

“Ohhh- WHAT?!”

 

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. My parents were coming to Korea. I’m so dead.

 

*****

 

“Really? That’s great!” replied Kyuhyun when I told him about the ‘good’ news. How can it be great? If my parents found out that I’m living with fifteen guys, I bet dad would pack up my luggage and drag me back home. He would be furious he might even lock me up in the attic and never let me out ever.

 

“Great? I don’t think so oppa.”

 

“Why not?” asked Kibum.

 

“Well, if my dad found out that I’m living with all of you, I think you guys are going to be six feet under.”

 

Hearing it, they shivered. Since I told them my dad was a former discipline teacher, they could imagine him as a very strict man but truth to be told, he’s actually a kind-hearted and a romantic at heart.

 

“So when are they coming?” Leeteuk asked.

 

“Tomorrow…”

 

*****

 

So that night, me and the boys were busy hiding their manly stuff. I had a hard time hiding their shoes because there were just too many of them and of course, I don’t have to mention about the smell, especially Eunhyuk’s. Since Eunhyuk and Donghae were still in Thailand for the SBS Lunar Special, so I had to hide their stuff for them. Heechul was still at the company and he wouldn’t be back till morning. I tried to contact him but to no avail.

 

“He must be getting drunk with his AB-Type club,” said Yesung. I looked at him with a blank face.

 

“It’s a club set up by him and Hongki,” Han Geng answered my unasked question. “A club for him and his AB blooded members.”

 

Hiding their stuff took about two hours. We managed to hide the shoes in a closet and their clothes at the other floor. Fortunately, all their awards were in the other floor so it kind of lessened our work.

 

“Go to sleep Eunnie-ah. We’ll be off to the filming,” said Kangin.

 

*****

 

I woke up very early this morning. Donghae and Eunhyuk were coming back home today too but their flight will arrive at night while my parents’ flight will arrive this afternoon. At least I had a few hours to get everything ready. I went to the kitchen to find Zhou Mi and Henry there.

 

“Good morning,” I greeted the duo. I bet they’re having one of their talks. ‘They’re just like a married couple,’ I thought and shook my head.

 

“What time are your parents coming?” asked Zhou Mi.

 

“At twelve. Can you drive me to the airport?”

 

“Sure but we need to go to the studio after that.”

 

“It’s okay. I’ll take a cab.”

 

Heechul was still not home yet and I couldn’t reach him. I couldn’t even reach Eunhyuk and Donghae. I just hope that they would get the voicemails I sent them.

 

After preparing breakfast, I woke the boys up and one by one, they sat at their assigned seats. Ever since I came here, we’ve been eating at this table together. Just like Donghae, I really hated eating alone so I tried my best to gather the boys to sit together. With their busy schedules, we could only do this at least once a week.

 

It was almost eleven. I told Zhou Mi to send me to the airport early since the airport was quite far away. Fifteen minutes before twelve, we arrived there. I thanked and waved goodbye to him.

 

I waited for my parents outside the arrival gate with a mini banner written ‘Welcome to Korea’ in my hands. There were lots of people coming out of the arrival gate and with my height; I had a hard time trying to look for them. I wasn’t a big fan of high heels so I just accept whatever hardship being a shorty has to suffer.

 

“JUNE!”

 

My eyes lit up. I saw my mom waving at me with my dad next to her pushing the trolley. I ran to them and hugged them.

 

“I missed you too darling,” said my dad while hugging me. I looked up at him and told him that I miss him the most earning a glare from my mom.

 

*****

 

“Eh? You’re here on a tour?” I asked, surprised to hear it.

 

“Yes, but we told the agency to get a flight a day earlier so we could see how you’ve been living.”

 

“I’m doing fine, but I could bring you guys on a tour.”

 

“You still have to attend lectures, don’t you? We don’t want to trouble you.”

 

“Aigoo. No way! But yeah, I still have to attend lectures.” I pouted.

 

“No worries. We’ll always visit your house after the tour.”

 

“Eh? What do you mean? Are you not going to stay at my house?”

 

“Of course not. Hotels are included in the tour package too.”

 

After an hour, we arrived at the dorm. My parents were astonished seeing how tall the condominium was. We reached our floor and I keyed in the password.

 

“Welcome to my house~”

 

They were even amazed seeing the inside of the spacious condominium.

 

“How could you afford to live here? Was the allowance that much?” asked my mom.

 

I was about to answer her when my dad interrupted, lecturing me how I shouldn’t be spending most of my allowance on this place. I just rolled my eyes and told them that my housemates were so rich that I didn’t have to pay a single cent to live here.

 

Mom beamed asking me to introduce her to my friends. She’s so friendly and she loved meeting new people – the complete opposite to dad. They went to tour the condo and I had to follow along as a guide and also just in case I found some unhidden suspicious stuff.

 

She asked me if it was okay to check out my housemate’s room and I just nodded, carefully opening the door. Our first stop was Sungmin’s room. It was so full of pink so my parents didn’t know that it was actually a guy’s room. We then went to YeWook’s room. There were some guys’ pictures up on the wall.

 

“Speaking of the picture, I noticed that their pictures are all over the living room,” dad stated.

 

I bit my lips and told him that those are the pictures of my housemates’ favourite idol group and the ones in the room were their favourite members’ pictures. Thankfully he bought the lie even though he didn’t look so convinced.

 

I was about to open the door to Heechul’s room when the door bell rang. I went to check and it was Heechul with a big smile on his face.

 

“Annyeo-“ I covered his mouth and drag him to a corner.

 

“Where the hell were you?” I hissed.

 

“Whoa. Mind your language, young lady,” he warned.

 

“What are you wearing?!” I noticed he was wearing a short blonde wig styled with ribbon on top of it.

 

“Do you like it? I’m planning to wear it for my solo performance,” he grinned. I shook my head. I wondered what he was planning for his solo performance. That was when an idea came up to my head. I quickly grab his hand and yanked him inside the dorm.

 

“Who is that?” asked my dad. He was standing near the door.

 

“Pa, Ma, this is my friend. Her name is Hee Nim,”I introduced Heechul to them.

 

“She is pretty~” complimented my mom.

 

“Hello uncle and aunty. My name is Hee Chul. Nice to meet you,” he bowed to them and was about to shake hands with my dad when I slapped his hand away.

 

“Hee Chul?” asked my mom, confused.

 

“HEE NIM! It’s Hee Nim!” I interrupted. “You heard wrong, ma. Excuse us!” I dragged Heechul to his room.

 

“Yah! Stop pulling me!”

 

When we were in the room, after making sure that my dad wasn’t eavesdropping and the door was locked, I told him everything from A-Z.

 

Heechul was about to say something when I heard my dad calling me.

 

“June!”

 

“Coming~”

 

******

 

(Donghae’s POV)

 

Finally we’re home! I was really happy when manager hyung told us that our flight schedule was changed. I was so sleepy and I don’t really like sleeping in the plane. Now that we’re home, I couldn’t wait to sleep in my bed. I rubbed my eyes forgetting about the bruise on my cheek.

 

“Ouch!”

 

“Yah! Stop touching your bruise. Aish!” Eunhyuk scolded me. He’s been missing his strawberry milk, that’s why he got pissed off easily.

 

“We’re home…” greeted Eunhyuk solemnly to no one in particular.

 

“Who are you?”

 

I saw a middle-aged man sitting at the couch watching television with a middle-aged woman by his side.

 

“Err…. Is this the right floor?” he asked me. I went out to check the number, and yes, it was our dorm.

 

The man walked towards us with a scary face. I was kind of scared so I hid behind Eunhyuk.

 

“Are you June’s friends?” he asked us. He was speaking in English so we didn’t understand what he was saying.

 

“Wh- who are you?” asked Eunhyuk.

 

“I am June’s father, and you?”

 

“My name is Super Junior Eunhyuk,” he replied. “This is our house.”

 

“House? You live here?”

 

Eunhyuk just nodded not knowing what he was saying and looked at me and begged me to answer the ahjussi.

 

“Hello. I am Aiden Lee. Who are you?” I introduced myself.

 

“JUNE!” he yelled.

 

(Joo Eun’s POV)

 

I went out of Heechul’s room to the living room to find Eunhyuk and Donghae standing in front of my dad, shivering.

 

‘!’ I thought to myself.

 

“Donghae oppa, Eunhyuk oppa, what are you doing here?!” I asked them, panicked.

 

“Donghae kept on insisting to come early,” Eunhyuk pointed to Donghae.

 

“Oh you guys are home!” Heechul beamed.

 

My dad’s eyes widened when he saw Heechul with his short black hair.

 

“June, explain!” he yelled.

 

I kneeled down while explaining everything to my parents. The three boys joined me with their heads hung low.

 

“June is so lucky~” my mom admired, “These boys are so handsome!”

 

“Ma!” I frowned.

 

Dad couldn’t believe everything that I was saying. He pulled me to stand up and told me to pack up my stuff.

 

“You’re going home,” he said sternly.

 

*****

(No one’s POV)

 

As soon as they heard what’s happening, all the twelve boys rushed home. Leeteuk tried his best to convince Joo Eun’s dad to let her stay with them. Siwon and Henry was his interpreter since Leeteuk couldn’t really speak in English. Despite the language barrier, they succeeded in convincing him to let her stay there.

 

Siwon actually helped a lot in convincing him. It was because both of them shared the same interest. Both of them were a big fan of Mel Gibson. So after a cup of coffee and a few stories shared about Mel Gibson, her dad began to like him and from there, he learnt how wonderful the boys had been to Joo Eun.

 

“Uncle~” Yesung smiled. “I am your daughter’s bestest friend.”

 

“Appa~ I’m her bestest brother here!” Heechul exclaimed.

 

“Are you a guy or a girl?!”Joo Eun’s dad knocked his head.

 

“Appa!” Joo Eun rubbed Heechul’s head while hugging him. Heechul just pouted like a small kid and the guys were actually disgusted by it.

 

“Hyung, you’re too old for that,” said Kyuhyun nonchalantly.

 

“What? Yah!”

 

“Only I could do aegyo,” said Sungmin. Kyuhyun nodded his head in agreement.

 

“Who is the most handsome in our group, aunty?” the shameless Kangin asked Joo Eun’s mom.

 

“Who are you again?” Joo Eun’s dad asked with a raised eyebrow.

 

Kangin stood up from his seat and did a pose that emphasize his arm muscles and introduced himself as Korea’s number 1 handsome guy. Leader Leeteuk quickly pushed him to sit down and told him to behave. They needed to maintain their good image in front of Joo Eun’s parents, afraid that they might change their minds. They began to eat their dinner in peace.

 

After the dinner, as usual, the boys escaped from washing the dishes and cleaning up the table. It wasn’t because they were lazy but because Joo Eun’s mom insisted to do it.

 

“Let me do it,” she insisted.

 

“It’s okay, aunty. You should rest,” Ryeowook retorted.

 

“Just. Let. Me. Do. It” she glared at him.

 

That scared the hell out of him and right away he let go of the dirty plates. She just smiled at him as if nothing happened. Now he knew that Joo Eun’s bipolarity was from her mom. He left her alone in the kitchen and went to the living room where Joo Eun was dabbing a cotton pad on Donghae’s bruise while her dad was busy watching a Mel Gibson’s movie with Siwon. If it wasn’t for Siwon, he bet the dinner would be their last meal together with Joo Eun. He thanked Siwon silently in his mind and prayed that may God bless him.

 

“Ouch!” Donghae yelped.

 

“Aigoo… so sissy!” teased Shindong.

 

Yesung and Eunhyuk bursted out in laughter which earned a glare from Joo Eun’s dad.

 

“Ma, you’re done?” asked Joo Eun when she saw her mom walking out of the kitchen wiping her hands dry with a towel. She just nodded and smiled. She looked at the watch and realized that it’s already past midnight. She put her hand on her hip and looked at the boys in the living room. Some were sprawled on the floor playing board games. Some were playing games. Some were watching movies. Some were just sitting there looking at the scene before their eyes.

 

“Boys, I believe it has passed your bedtime.”

 

Hearing her voice, Ryeowook nudged his hyungs to stop whatever they’re doing and told them to listen to her. He then ushered them to go to their bedrooms before she throw a tantrum. Since he realized that she’s as bipolar as Joo Eun, he knew that she must be as scary as her too.

 

Joo Eun and her mom had a girl talk when the boys were all gone, even her dad. She missed having someone whom she could spill all her secrets and worries to. She’s afterall her bestest of the best girl friends she ever had.

 

“Are you going to live here forever?” her mom asked.

 

“Well, not forever.”retorted Joo Eun.

 

“When are you going to move out?”

 

“When they decided to move out of this place? I mean they won’t be living together forever.”

 

“You’re too used to living with them, I think you need to get used to living alone.”

 

“I-“

 

“Unless you’re actually in love with one of the members~” she wiggled her eyebrows.

 

Joo Eun blushed.

 

“Is it Leeteuk? His dimple smile is to die for.”

 

“No-“

 

“Is it Siwon? That guy is so y!”

 

“Ma!”

 

“Oh oh! Is it Han Geng? He’s a good cook~ I wish your dad were more like him~”

 

“No…”

 

“Hmm… Donghae? His eyes are so pretty you could get drowned into it!”

 

“Ani!”

 

“Eunhyuk? But he’s too thin…”

 

“I like no-“

 

“Ah! It’s Zhou Mi right? That guy is so friendly!”

 

“Ma…”

 

“Yesung? His voice is so lovely!”

 

“When did you even hear it?”

 

“He sang to me earlier.”

 

Joo Eun rolled her eyes.

 

“Shindong is cute too. Is it him?”

 

“I-“

 

“Kibum? Even though he’s too quiet…”

 

“It’s none of them. Not Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Heechul, Henry and Ryeowook.”

 

“Not even Kyuhyun? He’s handsome even though he plays games too much…”

 

Joo Eun laughed. Her mom was about to say something when she faked a yawn. She wanted to end this talk.

 

“Ma, I’m tired. Let’s go to sleep.”

 

In the bedroom, still lying on the bed, Joo Eun couldn’t sleep. Her mom’s words kept on playing in her mind. The guys’ faces came into her mind. Thinking about it made her heart beat faster.

 

“Am I in love with one of them?”

 

She quickly brushed the thought away and went to sleep. She knew that the guys were only brothers to her and she needed to keep it like that.

 

A/N: sorry for the delay. i had a major writer's block but thanks to my friends whose names should be undisclosed (or should I?) for giving me some brilliant ideas, I'm able to complete this chapter. :D