Birthday Surprise

A Day In Super Junior's Dorm (A Series of One-shot)

A/N: so sorry for the long wait. school has started and it's my senior year which means, homework everyday T_T i'll try to update on the weekend (:

 

Btw, i wanna say thank you to those who subscribed to this story ^^ Means a lot to know people are looking forward to my next chapters. (: THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU! But it'll be more lovely if you comment :D

 

(Joo Eun’s POV)

 

Tomorrow was going to be Eunhyuk’s birthday. Me and the boys were planning to surprise him. It was going to be early in the morning because the boys’ schedule will start in the afternoon.

 

Look like we won’t be sleeping tonight to prepare for the surprise. I don’t mind not sleeping because tomorrow is the weekend so I don’t have any class. Unfortunately there’s no such thing as the weekend to these boys.

 

“We’ve done most of the things, you guys can rest,” I suggested.

 

“It’s okay. I’m not tired yet,” replied Zhou Mi.

 

“Me too,” Henry added.

 

There were Henry, Zhou Mi, Han Geng, Yesung, Ryeowook, Sungmin and Siwon. The rest were busy with radio shows, filming and also musical.

 

Sungmin and Siwon just got back from their schedule, so I told them to rest and not to worry about the preparation. For now, it was already 70% completed, all thanks to Zhou Mi, Han Geng, Henry, Yesung and Ryeowook. These five people were free the rest of the day so they helped me with the preparation.

 

We’ve decorated the room, baked the cake and even bought cartons of strawberry milk for him to get drunk. The only thing left is the food for the mini party tomorrow. There’s no such thing as a party without food and we need to prepare lots of food since Eunhyuk doesn’t like sharing.

 

“Daebak (amazing)!” complimented Siwon, “You guys have done a lot!”

 

Henry was so proud hearing it so he told him that he did most of the job. I kicked him in the shin and told him that the credits shouldn’t go to him only. He yelped in pain.

 

“Serves you right, Henry,” teased Yesung. Henry just sat down on the couch and pouted.

 

“So, the only thing left is cooking?” Sungmin asked.

 

“Yeah, you can count on me and Han Geng about that,” assured Ryewook.

 

“And me!” I butted in.

 

“If it’s like that, I’ll help,” Sungmin smiled.

 

“So, what do I do?” asked Siwon pointing to himself.

 

“Since you’re the richest member, why don’t you just pay for everything?” suggested Yesung.

 

“Yesung oppa, we promised to chip in for this party, remember?” I reminded him.

 

“I was just joking...,” he pouted.

 

“I’ve texted the rest of the members about the party,” interrupted Zhou Mi.

 

“Let’s just hope everything will go according to the plan,” said Han Geng.

 

“Amen,” said Siwon.

 

[THE NEXT DAY]

 

(No one’s POV)

 

Joo Eun, Ryeowook, Sungmin and Han Geng woke up early at around 5 AM to prepare the food. They’ve cooked some of them so they would just have to heat them.

 

Since Eunhyuk lived at the other floor, so they’re cooking in this floor and they’ll also have the mini party here. It was to avoid from Eunhyuk knowing about the ‘surprise’ and also the mini party.

 

“Good morning, kids~” greeted Leeteuk. Surprisingly he woke up very early today since he’s so excited to ‘surprise’ Eunhyuk.

 

“Have you got the buckets of water and ice ready?” he asked.

 

“They’re here, hyung,” the evil maknae, Kyuhyun answered with a grin.

 

They were planning to splash him with buckets of water and ice to wake him up. Yes, it’s so evil but someone has got to do it and someone also has got to be the victim.

 

“I can’t wait!” said Shindong rubbing his hands together with excitement.

 

“I’ve got the camera ready,” said Heechul while taking a selca of himself.

 

“I want to get my revenge since he splashed me with water twice,” smirked Donghae.

 

“Should we get it on camera on different angles?” Kangin recommended. “It would be much better like that.”

 

Hearing this, Joo Eun could only shake her head. She couldn’t believe that they were inspired from seeing a video of people got pranked by being splashed with water that she showed them. As much as she regretted it, she also couldn’t wait to see Eunhyuk’s reaction.

 

Yesung, Kibum, Zhou Mi, Henry and Siwon were in charge of making Eunhyuk oblivious to the situation. So Yesung was basically in Eunhyuk’s room to watch him sleep and not let him wake up while Zhou Mi, Henry, Kibum and Siwon were just at the living, not knowing what to do but just to stay silent so Eunhyuk wouldn’t wake up.

 

Yesung’s phone rang and Eunhyuk stirred in his blanket so he quickly ran out of the room. He received a text message from Leeteuk telling him that they’re coming to give Eunhyuk his ‘wonderful’ surprise. A few minutes later, the fifteen guys and Joo Eun were already in Eunhyuk’s room. It was crowded but all of them wanted to see Eunhyuk’s reaction. Joo Eun was getting ready to pull the blanket away from Eunhyuk while Donghae, Kangin, Shindong and Kyuhyun were getting ready to splash Eunhyuk with a small bucket of water with ice in each of their hands and an evil grin on their faces.

 

“1, 2, 3,” Joo Eun whispered and as soon she pulled the blanket away from Eunhyuk the four evil boys immediately splashed him. They were expecting him to be surprised but instead he was just lying there, balled up, with his hands covering his face.

 

“Eunhyuk-ah,” Donghae poked his side.

 

Joo Eun, sensing something was wrong, put her palm on Eunhyuk’s forehead.

 

“Omo, he’s burning!” she exclaimed.

 

“WHAT?” shouted Leeteuk.

 

Eunhyuk was shivering and his face has gone red. The guys went from excited state into panic state. Donghae helped Eunhyuk to sit up and change his clothes. When he tried to pull off his shirt, Sungmin went to cover Joo Eun’s eyes and pulled her outside the room. She just rolled her eyes.

 

A few minutes later, Donghae called her in.

 

“Eunnie-ah, you can go in now!” called Donghae.

 

There were Leeteuk, Donghae, Heechul and Ryeowook inside his Eunhyuk’s room at the moment. Eunhyuk was in a fresh dry clothes and pants. The rest of the members were at the other floor, cleaning up the room for the mini party because Leeteuk said that the party must be cancelled. They left with sad faces but lit up when he said that they can enjoy the food.

 

Ryeowook put the wet towel on Eunhyuk’s forehead and put a thermometer in his mouth to check his temperature. Fortunately his fever wasn’t that high so they didn’t have to bring him to the hospital.

 

“Please leave me alone,” Eunhyuk whimpered, “I don’t want to get you guys sick.”

 

Seeing this, Joo Eun felt sorry and guilty. She went out of the room and went to the other floor to help the other members cleaning up.Han Geng, noticing that she was so quiet, asked her what was wrong.

 

“What’s wrong?” asked Han Geng.

 

She didn’t answer but instead she just turned away from him. Han Geng put his hand on her shoulder and made her face him.

 

“Meimei, what’s wrong?”

 

That was when she broke down. The other guys were puzzled at her sudden break down.

 

“It’s my entire fault,” she cried out, “if I didn’t suggest to splash him with ice water, his fever won’t worsen.”

 

“How can I not realize that he has a fever?” she continued. “I even saw him sneezing a lot last night.”

 

“It’s not your fault, Eunnie-ah,” Han Geng assured her.

The others felt sorry for her for thinking that she was to be blamed. Siwon hugged her trying to calm her down while Han Geng wiped her tears away.

 

“Why are you crying?” asked Leeteuk who was standing at the door.

 

*****

 

The members were at SM for their dance practice. Leaving Joo Eun and Eunhyuk alone.

 

Leeteuk promised her that Eunhyuk’s fever has gone down from the splashing. It’s true because even Eunhyuk said that he feels much better. It’s just that the water was too cold so he had a slight headache.

 

“I’m so sorry,” she apologized. Eunhyuk was now in her room because his bed was wet so it wasn’t comfortable for him to rest in. She was sitting at the side of the bed. Eunhyuk was sleeping or so she thought. She adjusted the wet towel on his head. It was drying up so she stood up to go to the kitchen to wet it when she felt Eunhyuk grabbing her hand.

 

“Please don’t go,” he whimpered, “I actually hate being alone when I’m sick.”

 

“I just want to wet the towel,” she said, “it has already dried up.”

 

“Please…” he whispered with his eyes closed.

 

Joo Eun sat back down and put the towel back on his forehead.

 

“You know, you should wear a mask,” said Eunhyuk. “I don’t want you to get sick either.”

 

“It’s okay. I don’t mind getting sick because I could skip lecture if I’m sick,” she grinned.

 

He smiled.

 

“I wish I could skip work if I’m sick too.”

 

Joo Eun just stayed quiet.

 

“Go to sleep, oppa. You need to rest so you don’t have to work in this state,” she smiled.

 

He just nodded and closed his eyes.

 

“Can you sing me a song?” he asked.

 

Her eyebrows rose. She has never sung in front of the guys at all.

 

“I don’t think so…”

 

“Please…” he opened his eyes and gave him the puppy-eyes.

 

She chuckled. She has never seen Eunhyuk being this spoilt. He’s just like a kid when he’s sick and she actually liked it.

 

“Fine,” she gave in. “But I’ll just do humming.”

 

She started humming a lullaby and slowly Eunhyuk fell asleep. When his breathing became even, she knew that he was already asleep. She went out of his room to wet the towel and cook a healthy meal for him.

 

******

 

She was cooking dinner for the boys when Eunhyuk walked into the kitchen.

 

“Yes I’m going to feed him before he eats his medicine,” he heard her saying. She must be on the phone with Leeteuk. Leeteuk is a worry-wart so Eunhyuk shook his head and took the phone from her.

 

“Oppa…” she was surprised. He smiled and hushed her.

 

“Hyung, I’m fine already,” he spoke to Leeteuk over the phone. “Yes, I’ll eat my medicine.”

 

After a few get-well-soon greetings from the members, Eunhyuk hung up the phone.

 

“Eunnie-ah, thanks for the sweater,” said Eunhyuk.

 

“What sweater?” she asked, confused.

 

She looked at the stripe red and white sweater and her eyes widened.

 

“You saw?” she blushed.

 

He scratched the back of his neck and grinned.

 

“It’s so warm and it’s so my style. Did you knit it?”

 

She nodded with her face still red, blushing. She was actually hesitating to give him that sweater because she thought that the sweater won’t suit his style or won’t fit him.

 

Eunhyuk stepped closer to her and hold her hands. He looked into her eyes and kissed her hands. That made Joo Eun blushed more.

 

“Mwoya~?” she slapped his hands away.

 

“Fan-service~” he smirked.

 

******

 

They were sitting at the table, having a mini birthday party for Eunhyuk. Just the two of them as the members won’t be back until midnight.

 

There was a slice of cake along with a candle and also a bowl porridge with side dishes for him and not to forget, a big glass of strawberry milk.

 

“Happy birthday, Eunhyuk oppa~”

 

They sang the birthday song and Eunhyuk blew the candle out. He was so happy even though it was just a mini party. The both of them fooled around and waited for the guys to come back to have a real party.

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED. <3