Summer Fun

A Day In Super Junior's Dorm (A Series of One-shot)

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. I was working on a fanfic for my friend. Check it (click) out if you're interested. (:

 

(Henry’s POV)

 

I woke up to the smell of Beijing fried rice and chicken nuggets. It must be Hankyung hyung cooking for our outing today. I was so hungry so I walked out of my room to the kitchen to steal a bite.

 

The food was already neatly arranged in containers. There were about five containers on the table. Wow. Did Han Geng really prepare all this? Where’s Joo Eun?

 

“WAKE UP!” I heard Heechul hyung yelling. I checked out to see who he's yelling at. It must be Leeteuk hyung because he always lagged when it comes to waking up.

 

“Joo Eun-ah, wake up!” So he was trying to wake Joo Eun up?

 

I tried to steal a piece of chicken nugget when Shindong hyung slapped my hand away.

 

“WAAH!” I was startled. I didn’t know he was there.

 

“Don’t you dare. This is for later,” he warned.

 

“Didn’t you eat it too?” I pointed to his face. There was sauce at the side of his lips.

 

“I just tasted the sauce and Hankyung scolded me for that,” he sulked.

 

Han Geng turned around from the stove and gave me a don’t-you-dare-eat look. I shivered and walked to the check out the commotion.

 

(Joo Eun’s POV)

 

Ugh the guys were so noisy early in the morning. Heechul kept on asking me to wake up. should’ve at least told me two days before that they were planning to go out to the beach today. I was still sleepy from all the baking I did last night.

 

(FLASHBACK)

 

“WE’RE GOING TO THE BEACH TOMORROW!” squealed Donghae and hugged me. I just got back from the library and when I got home, I was greeted by this good news.

 

“Aren’t you guys busy?” I asked him hugging him back.

 

“We got two days off from our boss,” replied Eunhyuk jumping up and down in excitement.

 

They were all jumping up and down from excitement, actually. It must’ve been ages since their last day off. I shook my head. SM needed to stop demanding them to go from here and there.

 

“So can you make your infamous cheesecake for our picnic tomorrow?” asked Yesung with puppy eyes.

 

(END OF FLASHBACK)

 

I just had around an hour of sleep. The members requested for me to make cheesecakes just like in the recipe book and it was not easy so I stayed up late while they were sleeping soundly waiting for the day to come.

 

I felt someone pulling my blanket and I just kept on closing my eyes while pulling the blanket too.

 

Heechul let out a groan in frustration. I heard him saying that I was more stubborn than Leeteuk. He finally let go of my blanket so I smiled in victory and went back to sleep.

 

(Heechul’s POV)

 

I couldn’t believe this girl! I didn’t want to give up so I went out to search for Siwon.

 

“Yah Choi Siwon!” I saw him in his black wifebeater, reading an English novel. I knew it’s summer but did he have to wear a wifebeater?

 

“Yes, hyung?” he looked up from his book.

 

“Heechul hyung, Heechul hyung!” shouted Kyuhyun. “Leeteeuk Hyung is already awake” He grinned.

 

“Good job, Kyuhyun-ah” I complimented him.

 

Leeteuk walked out with an angry face then he settled down next to Siwon on the couch triying to go back to sleep.

 

“Okay so Joo Eun is our only problem now,” I spoke out to the fourteen men in front of me. They were looking up at me including the sleepy Leeteuk.

 

“Siwon-ah, since you’re the strongest member in the group, I want you to carry Joo Eun to the van,” I demanded.

 

“What do you mean he’s the strongest member? I’m Kangin, definitely I’m the strongest here!” Kangin protested.

 

I just ignored him and shoot a glare at Siwon. He quickly got up from the couch and went to her room.

 

(Joo Eun’s POV)

 

I was hiding underneath my blanket when I felt my blanket being taken away from me. I was about to protest when I felt myself being scooped up. I had no energy to shoo him away so I just slept in his hold.

 

The person carried me out and put me on the couch.

 

Half awake, I heard Heechul asking Ryeowook to pack up my clothes but Ryeowook refused.

 

(No one’s POV)

 

“Ryeowook-ah, go and pack up her clothes. We need to go now,” Heechul ordered. Ryeowook shook his head because he didn’t want to go through Joo Eun’s wardrobe. What if he accidentally opened a drawer full of her undergarments? He blushed at that thought.

 

“Hyung, why don’t you pack up her clothes?” Kibum butted in.

 

“Why me?” Heechul asked.

 

“Since you cross-dress a lot, I bet you know more about girls’ outfits,” he replied smartly.

 

That shut everyone up but Kangin bursted out in laughter causing the others to erupt in laughter too. Heechul just ignored them and he went to her room to pack Joo Eun’s clothes.

 

Heechul got out with a tote bag a few minutes later and he walked out of the dorm into the van without saying anything.

 

Han Geng, sensing that Heechul was mad, told the boys to quickly carry the stuff and Joo Eun into the van.

 

Each of them was carrying their stuff. Zhou Mi was carrying a large duffel bag filled with clothes as if he’s bringing clothes for a fashion show. Siwon had his DSLR camera hung around his neck and Joo Eun in his arms. The rest were carrying what should be brought to the beach i.e spare clothes, beach ball, food etc.

 

All the Super Junior M members and Joo Eun were in one van while the others were in the other van.

 

“Julbaaaaaal (Let’s go)~!” shouted the excited Henry.

 

They chose a beach three hours from Seoul. They didn’t want their fans to know about their outing because they wanted to relax. They even rented two vans instead of using their own vans and cars to avoid fans from following them.

 

Han Geng sat next to Joo Eun and he noticed that her head was bouncing back and forth so he took her head and let her lean on his shoulder. The other excited members who were noisy were hushed by Han Geng.

 

“Let her sleep first. We don’t want an angry Joo Eun,” he hushed them.

 

Three hours were spent with fooling around in the vans, while Joo Eun was getting her beauty sleep.

 

They finally arrived at the beach. The other members arrived first because Siwon kept on complaining on how long the journey was so they had to switch drivers. Donghae insisted on driving but since they still wanted to live they tried to tie him down so he wouldn’t try to take over the wheel.

 

“WE’RE FINALLY HERE!” shouted Henry, Zhou Mi and Donghae.

 

The now-fully-awake Joo Eun joined along with the three hyper boys. The four of them did the celebratory dance.

 

“What took you guys so long?” scowled leader Leeteuk. The food was in the Super Junior M’s van and he hasn’t had breakfast yet.

 

“Good morning oppa’s~” Joo Eun greeted the rest of the members.

 

“Oh she’s in a good mood. Looks like she had enough sleep,” Kangin whispered to Shindong. Shindong just nodded in agreement.

 

“I heard that!” she glared at the duo.

 

“Okay okay. Let’s go start on the grill,” Kibum instructed.

 

They unloaded their stuff from the vans and went to the nearest hut. There were basically only them because it was a Wednesday so kids were at school while adults were at work. Even the people nearby were also busy with their own farm work.

 

Joo Eun, Ryeowook, Shindong and Han Geng a.k.a the chefs, were in charge of cooking while the others were in charge of having fun.  They were running towards the beach just like little kids except for Kibum. He was just sitting down, enjoying the sea breeze.

 

(Joo Eun’s POV)

 

I just realised I was still in my pyjamas and I haven’t even brushed my teeth and washed my face. I began to feel self-conscious.

 

I tugged Ryeowook’s shirt and asked him about my shirt. Hearing me, Kibum passed me my tote bag and I went to the public toilet.

 

After freshing up, I went to the other chefs.

 

“Ah what is this? It’s going to take at least an hour for the chicken to be cooked!” Shindong complained rubbing his tummy.

 

“Eunnie-ah, why don’t you go to the beach and play with the guys?” Ryeowook suggested. “I’ll call you when the food is ready.”

 

Ryeowook knew I missed going to the beach. I was a beach bum back in my country. Well, because it’s basically summer all year round so going to the beach was not a problem.

 

I grabbed my shades (which Heechul thoughtfully had brought along) and my iPod and walked towards the beach. The hut was a bit further from the beach so I didn’t know what the other guys were doing. My eyes widened when I saw topless guys everywhere. It’s no wonder they didn’t want to let the fans know. Fangirls would kill to see this beautiful sight. They’d be snapping pictures of their bodies. I could even make money if I do that, I grinned to myself. But I couldn’t betray them. They were after all brothers to me.

 

Well not all of them were topless. It was only Siwon (of course), Eunhyuk, Donghae, Leeteuk and Sungmin. The others were only wearing sleeveless shirts and shorts except for Kyuhyun, who was wearing a short-sleeved grey shirt.

I blushed seeing the topless guys. Even though I was used to seeing it in magazines but seeing it in real life was kind of weird and embarrassing.

 

Sungmin saw me and quickly he wrapped a towel around his body. I chuckled. He’s still the shy Sungmin.

 

“It’s okay. I won’t look,” I stucked out my tongue at him and he blushed. He put on his sleeveless shirt and went back to play with the guys.

 

I sat down and just watched them. Heechul waved at me asking me to join them but I just shook my head. Some were splashing water at each other and some were swimming.

 

After almost thirty minutes of playing around in the water, Siwon and Donghae walked towards me.

 

“Help us set up the net.  We’re going to play beach volleyball~” Donghae beamed. That got my attention. Playing beach volleyball is a must if we’re on the beach.

 

After setting up the net, the other guys went out of the water.

 

“Let’s play five-on-five” suggested Leeteuk.

 

Heechul, Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi just sat down watching us play.

 

I was in a team with Yesung, Siwon, Kangin and Kibum. Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, Donghae, Sungmin and Henry were in the other team.

 

Kangin, the strongest, served, and the ball went out of line.

 

“O-1!” announced Kyuhyun, the judge.

 

We all groaned while the other team cheered.

 

The ball belonged to the other team so Eunhyuk served and I tried to hit the ball. I passed the ball to Yesung and Yesung then hit it to the other team. Leeteuk couldn’t get the ball so one point went to us. We cheered while the other team groaned.

 

The game went on for about 5 minutes and it went well. Donghae who was nearer to the net passed it to us and me, who was also near to the net, smashed it, hitting the ball square in Kyuhyun’s face. He fell down on his back and held his nose. Everyone rushed to Kyuhyun and he assured everyone that he was okay. I apologised to him but he just stayed silent.

 

“Kids, the food is ready!” we heard Ryeowook calling us with his loud voice.

 

I hung my arm around Kyuhyun’s neck and helped him walk to the hut.

 

“Hmm, it smells good~” I tried to break the awkward silent.

 

“With my nose like this, I can smell nothing,” he said coldly and walked off.

 

(Kyuhyun’s POV)

 

“With my nose like this, I can smell nothing,” I said to her and walked off trying hard not to laugh. My nose didn’t hurt that much actually.

 

I sat next to Zhou Mi and I saw Joo Eun frowned. Mission accomplished, I said in my head.

 

She sat down right in front of me and stared at me. I tried my best to ignore her. She tried to interact with me by asking me to pass her plates, spoons, etc.  I just passed them to her without even looking at her in the face.

 

I went to fill in my plate from the grill and she followed me.

 

“I’m sorry,” she apologised.

 

I ignored her again and just fill in my plate. I was about to get the sausage when she held my hand to stop me.

 

“I’m sorr – OUCH!” she shrieked and let go of my hand.

 

“Eunnie-ah, are you okay?” I took a look at her hand. Her wrist was red. She must have accidentally put her wrist on the grill.

 

“It hurts...” she whimpered.

 

Luckily the guys didn’t hear her or I might get into trouble especially with Leeteuk hyung and Heechul hyung.

 

“Hey!” cried Yesung hyung when I grabbed his bottled water he was drinking. I poured the content on her wrist. She hissed in pain and I felt guilty. I brought her to her seat and got some ice from the cool box, wrapped them with the towel around my neck and asked her to hold it there.

 

“Yah Cho Kyuhyun! What did you do to her?” yelled Kangin hyung.

 

I told them what happened and Kangin hyung knocked my head. I told them the reason I was ignoring Joo Eun and she looked at me in disbelief. I told them that I was doing it because she beat me in Starcraft last week. She told Kangin hyung to hit me again and I kneeled down, begging for forgiveness.

 

“That is so dramatic,” she mocked.

 

“Well, we’re even now. You hit my nose and I burnt your wrist.” I spoke out.

 

“That’s so smart of you, Kyuhyun-ah,” complimented Leeteuk hyung while patting my head.

 

*TOK*

 

Another knock from Leeteuk hyung. I just groaned.

 

“That’s enough,” uttered Han Geng. “Let’s eat so we can go and play again.”

 

(Joo Eun’s POV)

 

After eating, as usual, the guys escaped to clear up the table. I just shook my head and told Ryeowook, Han Geng and Kibum to go and play. They thanked me and joined the other guys.

 

Thank goodness the plates and cups were disposable so all I had to do was just to throw them away in the rubbish bin.

 

After packing up and sorting out, I went to join the guys. They were playing another round of beach volleyball. Zhou Mi and I went to build sandcastles and took lots of selcas. He’s so vain! But I enjoyed it. As long as he’s not going to upload it on his sina, then I was fine with it.

 

The game ended with a tie. Siwon sat down next to me and took lots of pictures. He’s indeed the photographer Siwon. All the pictures he took came out good.

 

“I love summer,” he said.

 

“Then, come to my country. It’s summer all year around,” I suggested.

 

“But I love the four seasons too.”

 

“You just don’t want to go to my country,” I huffed.

 

“I will. When we’re not busy,” he looked at me and smiled. “Promise,” he held out his pinky.

 

“That’s going to be in like ten years time?” I said sarcastically.

 

“I’ll still come. Who knows you’re going to get married in ten years time,” he grinned.

 

“You’ll be old. No one will know who you are,” I teased.

 

“I’ll still be hot by that time so I bet people will still know who I am,” he smirked.

 

I just rolled my eyes.

 

Yesung came up to me with a huge smile on his face.

 

“What’s up?” I asked him.

 

“It’s weird. I don’t miss my turtles but I’m liking the feeling~” he cheered.

 

Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun were carrying a bucket of water. They put their fingers on their lips hushing me and poured the water on Yesung.

 

“YAH!” he shrieked.

 

Thank goodness he was a bit further away from me so the water didn’t get to me. Not even a splash.

 

“If the water got to my precious camera, I’ll kill you!” threatened Siwon.

 

It was already five at noon so we packed to go home. Some of the guys were complaining on how the day ended so fast but they’re happy that they didn’t have work the next day so they could sleep the whole night even the whole of the next day. They looked so beat so I offered to drive the van.

 

“No! We still want to live!” screeched Donghae.

 

“I’m a better driver than you, oppa!” I protested and the guys nodded in agreement.

 

“What if we got lost?” he added.

 

“We have navigator. You’re the only person who’ll get lost even with the help of navigator,” teased Eunhyuk.

 

“Get lost to the other van,” Donghae shooed him away.

 

(No One’s POV)

 

Kibum was the driver for the other van. Leeteuk and Heechul were begging for him to drive giving him excuses that they’re already old that they need to rest well. The calm Kibum just took over the wheel silently without giving any protest. That’s one of the reasons why Leeteuk and Heechul loved him. He obeyed people’s requests if he thinks it’s appropriate.

 

Three hours passed by and they arrived at their dorm. The lazy bums just left the stuff behind in the car and went straight inside. Joo Eun was also tired so they just listened to them telling her to just leave the stuff behind and get it the next day.

 

After showering, Joo Eun went to check the members to find them sleeping soundly. She took out her Polaroid camera and went through the pictures she took that day. There were mostly of the members’ happy faces. She smiled looking at them. She printed some of the pictures and pasted them on the fridge. Happy to see the fridge filled with their happy faces instead of only some crappy schedules, she went to her room to get a good night sleep.

 

THE END.

 

Thanks for reading ^^

Comments are loved. <33

 

ps/ I'll be updating this series of one-shot from now on but maybe i'll also post some random one-shots. That depends on my creativity. Lol.