Trapped.

A Day In Super Junior's Dorm (A Series of One-shot)

A/N; HELLO. Sorry for the long wait. Been busy with tests and homework and tuition D;

 

(Joo Eun’s POV)

 

Today is Lunar New Year’s eve so we were told to go home early. I had only one lecture today but due to doing course work, I had to stay in the library to do my research. The university announced through the PA system that they’ll be closing early, so here I am, walking back to the dorm, with two bags of grocery in my hand.

 

My brain is full of my course work, so I really needed the one day break or should I say four? Yeah, we’re going to get a four-day break. I smiled to myself thinking of the things that I could do on this break. Eat out, work out and shopping. I’m halfway done with the course work so I don’t think it’ll be a problem if I procrastinate a bit. I need to work out or at least go out jogging. I realized that I’m getting chubbier. The boys actually noticed it but they said it’s fine. How can I be fine when they actually noticed it?

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

“Is it just me or are you getting chubbier?” Henry asked me. Zhou Mi gasped hearing it and I literally dropped the soft-baked cookie I was munching on my book.

“WHAT?” I grabbed his collar and pulled him up from his seat. “You wanna die?!”

Henry’s eyes widened and he immediately said sorry. Zhou Mi tried to pull me away. I let go of his collar and due to gravity, he collapsed in his seat.

 

[FLASHBACK ENDS]

 

Remembering that, I chuckled to myself. I was PMS-ing and too stressed out from revising for a test. I felt sorry for Henry. He was so scared of me and he avoided me for days. I hope he learnt his lesson though to never comment a girl about her weight.

 

I was keying in the password to the dorm’s door when my phone rang. It was a call from Shindong.

 

“Hello?”

“EUNNI-AH~”

“What do you want?”

“You’re free right?”

“Yes. How’d you know?”

“Umm… From twitter…”

Oh right. He followed me on twitter.

“So how can I help you?”

“I miss your cooking~”

 

Uh oh.

 

“So if it’s possible for you to cook for us, will your bring it to MBC?”

“Us? Who are you with?”

“Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Yesung and Eunhyuk. We’re filming Foresight”

“…”

“And I know you just got back from grocery shopping~”

 

Damn it! I shouldn’t have tweeted that. I sighed and tell him that I’ll see them during their filming break in two hours.

 

Setting down the grocery on the table, I put on my apron and started cooking for the hungry lions. No one else was at the dorm so I had to do the cooking alone. I wish at least Ryeowook and Sungmin were here but they’re too busy with preparation for Super Junior-M’s comeback.

 

*****

 

After washing up and putting on 4 layers of clothes, I headed out to MBC station. It’s peak hour and MBC is quite far away from the dorm so I took a cab instead of using the underground train. Entering the MBC station, I asked the security guard where studio 4 was. Before answering me, he looked at me up and down and I began to feel a bit self-conscious. I showed him my pass and he apologized as he thought that I was another fan. After telling me the direction, I smiled at him and thanked him and went on my way to the elevator. I saw a person entering it and the person immediately pushed the close button.

 

“WAIT!” I ran to the elevator with a stack of containers in my hands. “WAIT FOR ME!”

 

The guy immediately pushed the open button. It was quite a journey to go to the elevator so I was panting a bit. I thanked him and smiled at him. I guess he was a he, judging from his body and also hair even though his face was half shown because a scarf was wrapped around half of his face. The weather was just so cold so I understood if he’s doing that. Besides, he could be a celebrity too thus the ‘fashion’. He was leaning against the wall with his eyes closed.

 

I noticed the light flickering and also the creak sound coming from the elevator and I was kind of bothered by it until the light went completely out and the elevator stopped. I was searching for my phone in my pocket when I felt a warm breath on my neck. My body was also wrapped with a pair of arms.

 

“Wh- who are you?”

 

No answer except for a sharp intake of breath once in a while.

 

“Are you a ghost?”

 

I was about to scream when he began talking.

 

“I- I’m so sorry… I’m scared of the dark…”

“Huh? Oh okay. Umm let me just get my phone first,” I tried to loosen his hold on me but he just hugged me tighter.

“I’m so scared…” he whimpered.

 

I sighed and searched for my phone in my handbag. Fortunately, I found it but unfortunately the battery was half empty. I just hoped that it wouldn’t die soon. Flipping open the phone, it began to light up, giving us a little bit light.

 

I told the guy to sit down next to me while I tried to call the receptionist to get people to fix the problem but to no avail, no one was answering.

 

“It’s so cold…” I heard the guy whimpered.

 

I actually felt kinda cold. It was warm a while ago. What happened? My phone rang interrupting my thought. It was a call from Shindong.

 

“Oppa!”

“Where are you? The electricity was cut off because of the snow so we’re going home now.”

“What? What are you saying?”

“There’s no electricity in the building so the filming has been cancelled. Even the heater is not working so we’re going home. It’s so cold~”

“YOU CAN’T GO HOME!”

“What? Why?”

“I’m in the-“

I got disconnected. My battery was super low. It must be because of we’re using it as our light source. !

“Hey, do you have a phone?” I asked the guy.

“I think so… Let me check my backpack…”

I crossed my finger and hoped that he has his phone or else we’d be freezing to death here.

“Here,” he handed me his phone. The battery was half empty but I guess one phone call to save our lives won’t hurt.

“May I use it? I need to call my friend.”

“Yes…” he just whispered with his eyes closed. He must be feeling so cold.

 

I tried calling Shindong but he didn’t pick up. He must be on the phone with Nari. So I tried calling Leeteuk instead.

 

“Hello?”

“Leeteuk oppa!”

“Are you a stalker fan? If you are, I’m hanging up.”

“No, I’m not. It’s Joo-“

“Hyung, who’s that?” I heard Kyuhyun asking in the background.

“I don’t know. Must be a stalker fan.

“Let me talk to her… or him?”

“Hello?” came in Kyuhyun’s voice.

“Yah maknae!” I shouted to the phone.

“What? Who are you? Why are you so rude?”

“IT’SJOOEUNANDI’MSTUCKINANELEVATOR!” I yelled out everything in one breath.

“You’re Joo Eun and what?” he asked, skeptical.

“This is me Joo Eun…” I whispered. “AND I’M STUCK IN A FRIGGING ELEVATOR!” I yelled out the last part.

“Oh. No wonder it’s familiar. It’s Joo Eun~” said Eunhyuk in the background. Did they just put me on loudspeaker?

“Wait. YOU ARE WHAT?”

 

kill me.

 

“Which elevator?!” asked Yesung.

“MBC,” I answered.

“Okay. We’re on our way back there. We’ll tell the technician.”

“Okay. Hurry up. It’s so cold!”

 

(Kyuhyun’s POV)

 

Oh no. I hope she’s going to be fine. She gets cold easily. Yesung hyung immediately took a u-turn to go back to the MBC building. He drove very fast which earned a yelp from all of us. Sure we want to save Joo Eun but we don’t really wanna risk our lives. I mean, we still have our fans to think of. And also my games.

 

(Yesung’s POV)

 

Leeteuk hyung was busy trying to call the technician while he was trying to hold himself in his seat. The way I drive now is actually as scary as how he drives. I chuckled to myself. He just got a taste of his own medicine.

We arrived at the building and rushed out of the car to the main entrance. It WAS cold, no joke. Thankfully the technicians were there in their super thick clothes and their toolboxes.

 

Everyone ran towards the elevator. After they did some checking, they found which elevator that was stuck in the middle of God knows where.

 

The technicians shook their heads. They told us that they’re going to take a longer time due to no electricity. I’m just hoping that we could get her out of there before she freezes to death.

 

(Joo Eun’s POV)

 

After hanging up on those slowpokes, I realized that someone was hugging my legs. It was that guy. He was shivering. Is he that scared? I sat down and hugged him.

 

“Are you that scared?” I asked him.

“Yes. And it’s cold too…” he whispered.

“We’re going to be okay, so don’t worry too much.” I smiled.

“What’s your name?” he asked.

“Joo Eun. You?”

“Joon. Just call me Joon.”

“Oh.”

We then fell into an awkward silent. I realized that he’s still shivering so I hugged him tighter.

“Cant. Breathe.” He whimpered.

I blushed and immediately let go. Pitying him, I took off my jacket and wrap it around him. I’m worried that he might freeze to death. Besides, he needed it more than me. I’m just hoping that the guys would be quick. I can’t really stand the cold that much as I’m still trying to get used to the cold climate.

 

I checked Joon’s phone and it has already been 30 minutes since I last call the boys. He was already fast asleep, judging from his regular breathing. I was sleepy myself because of the coldness but I must stay awake so that we won’t freeze to death. Unfortunately sooner, my vision began to black out.

 

(Leeteuk’s POV)

 

It’s been quite a while since we last talked to Joo Eun. I tried calling her but no one was picking up. I hope she’s okay. I won’t be able to forgive myself if she’s not okay.

 

“Ahjussi, can you make it fast?” I asked the techinician.

“We’re trying, son. We’re trying.”

 

I held my hands together and prayed for her to be okay. Please, God, I’m begging you. I’d kneel to pray but the floor is too cold and it’s not good for my age.

 

I felt someone’s arm wrapped around me and it was Eunhyuk.

 

“Hyung, she’s going to be okay,” he tried to assure me even though he himself wasn’t convinced.

 

(No one’s POV)

 

After about 45 minutes, the technicians were finally able to get into the elevator. They quickly tried to bring Joo Eun and Joon out. Both of them were unconscious and cold. Their body temperatures have dropped down. Leeteuk got Joo Eun on his back while Eunhyuk brought Joon on his back and they rushed both of them to the hospital. If they were to wait for the ambulance, they might not be able to save them.

 

*****

 

The rest of the boys rushed to the hospital, leaving their busy schedule behind for the sake of their baby sister. She was still unconscious but fortunately, the doctors were able to get her normal body temperature back. It was all thanks to the boys for keeping her warm while they were on their way to the hospital. Joon too, was still unconscious. His fever has worsened but he’s going to be fine after getting enough rest and medication. His parents were already informed and they’re now in the room Joon’s in, accompanying him.

 

“Is she okay?” asked Han Geng.

“Her condition is stable so you guys don’t have to worry so much,” answered Kyuhyun.

“What the hell happened?” asked Heechul.

Leeteuk explained everything to him. From not believing her phone call, to finding her unconscious in the elevator. Heechul grabbed Leeteuk’s collar and pulled him up from his seat.

“If she froze to death, I’d kill you,” he threatened.

“Let go of him!” Joo Eun yelled. She was finally awake to an ugly sight in front of her.

“Heechul oppa, I’m fine now…” she assured.

He let go of Leeteuk’s collar and sat down on the edge of her bed.

“I didn’t know there are actually lots of you guys until I realize that the room is crowded,” she joked to break the tension.

“So you want us to leave?” Donghae pouted, playing along.

 

There was a soft knock on the door and came in Siwon with a big teddy bear in his hand. He handed the bear to Joo Eun. The bear was holding a heart-shaped pillow with a ‘Get Well Soon’ embroided to it.

 

“Aww. Thanks oppa~” she smiled and hugged the teddy bear.

 

“Not fair!” Kangin suddenly protested. “I’m going out to buy her a present too!” He then rushed out of the room too.

The rest of the boys ran after Kangin, trying to race him. They must beat Siwon, the Gentleman of the group, and get a better present for Joo Eun. All of them rushed out leaving her and Siwon with a shock expression on their faces. And also Kibum.

 

“That was fast!” said Joo Eun with her still widened eyes.

 

The three of them broke into a fit of laughter.

 

Thanks for reading. I editted the previous chapter, towards the ending. Lol.

 

ps/ realise that I added a new guy into this fic? kkk. I actually planned end this story but then decided not to. but i dont know, the next chapter might be the last chapter :P