Fighting over a pajama.

A Day In Super Junior's Dorm (A Series of One-shot)

(Joo Eun’s POV)

 

I was alone at home revising in my room. I wondered when the guys would come back. They have been so busy with filming for variety shows, I wonder when they'll be given break.

 

"Eunnie-ahhhhhhhh~" a voice called out for me.

 

Wow. I was just wondering about them. Well, I hope they're done for the day. These boys seriously need a break at least for a day.

 

"I'm in my room," I replied the voice.

 

A person entered my room. I looked up from my book. It was Sungmin oppa. I bet he wanted food.

 

"Eunnie, I'm so hungry~" he whined.

 

As expected.

 

"Let me heat the food first, okay? Then we all can eat"

 

"Kaja!" he literally dragged me out of my room.

 

All of the other members, except for Heechul and Yesung, were already sitting at the dinner table, on their assigned seats, with an empty plate in front of each of them.

 

"Eunnie-ah! Fooooooood~" Eunhyuk whined. I just rolled my eyes and went to heat the food. These guys can’t wait, can they? It's not like they were the only busy ones. I have an important test next week.

 

"Where are Heechul oppa and Yesung oppa?" I asked them.

 

"Who cares? Just bring us the food~" Shindong groaned.

 

Aish these guys. They must be so hungry. Weren't they at least got fed?

 

Finally, the food were ready to be eaten. But looking at their hungry eyes, I think we should wait for Heechul and Yesung or else they wouldn't get the chance to even see the food. What's taking them so long?

 

"The food is ready but we have to wait for Heechul oppa and Yesung oppa"

 

As if on cue, Heechul walked to the dining table. He looked at the food and his eyes were sparkling. He looked at me to thank me but

 

"What are you wearing?!" he scolded.

 

"Uhh pajama?"

 

"What kind of a pajama is that? Why is it so y?"

 

"A nightgown. And it's not that y! I'm even wearing a cardi!" I retorted.

 

Then Yesung walked to the dining table, wearing a tank top and boxer.

 

"That IS y!" I said to Heechul while pointing at Yesung.

 

Yesung's eyes widened and he immediately grinned.

 

"Thanks. I know I'm y"

 

I rolled my eyes while the other guys were making faces to Yesung.

 

"Okay! Let's eat!" the hungry Shindong cheered.

 

"Stop! We can't eat until Eunnie changed her pajamas" instructed Heechul.

 

"But hyung~" whined Eunhyuk.

 

"No, I'm not going to change"

 

"Well, the night gown is too short, Eunnie" exclaimed Siwon.

 

"I'm wearing shorts underneath!" I said while lifting up the night gown to show them the shorts.

 

Ryeowook and Sungmin covered their eyes with their hands while Kangin covered Kyuhyun's eyes with his hands.

 

These guys... Jinjja...

 

"It's very inappropriate for a girl to do that," Siwon began to lecture.

 

"You want y? I'll give you y" I took off my cardigan.

 

The guys gasped and I immediately felt someone wrapping a jacket around my body. I looked up and it was Han Geng. Of course, the gentleman Han Geng.

 

"Eunnie, just go and change your clothes please," said Han Geng with a smile.

 

"Yeah, Eunnie, just go and change so I'll be able to play my Starcraft asap, please please please" Kyuhyun begged.

 

If there's one person who doesn't need to do aegyo while begging, that would be Kyuhyun. The power of the maknae, I guess. Even though technically, I'm the youngest in this house.

 

"Fine! You guys just eat, I've lost my appetite!" I stomped into my room and slammed the door.

 

(No one’s POV)

 

They were quiet for a while.

 

"So, can we eat now?" asked Eunhyuk.

 

"Eunhyuk!" Donghae knocked Eunhyuk's head.

 

"How can you be so insensitive, Eunhyuk?" Shindong shook his head while trying to reach for the food. Finally he got to eat while everyone else was looking at Heechul. It was silent once again.

 

"Must be PMS-ing," exclaimed Kangin.

 

Upon hearing Kangin's words, Shindong spurted out his food.

 

"You're disgusting!" he said while wiping his mouth.

 

"What're you thinking? I was just talking about her mood swing!" Kangin defended himself.

 

"I'll talk to her," Leeteuk said getting up from his seat.

 

"Hyung, just eat first," Kibum instructed.

 

Leeteuk sighed and sat down picking up his chopsticks.

 

"Wait! Let's do the prayer first," said the religious Siwon.

 

“Shut up, Siwon!” Heechul told Siwon off.

 

The others just ignored the two and began to dig in while Siwon did his prayer alone.

 

"Amen" and he began eating.

 

"I'll bring the food to Eunnie," announced Ryeowook grabbing her empty plate.

 

“Just eat first, Wookie-ah. You’ve been complaining how hungry you were in the van,” Sungmin stated.

 

(Joo Eun’s POV)

 

That Kim Heechul ahjussi! How annoying can he get? Doesn’t he remember he was the one who said yes to this nightgown?

 

[flashback]

 

“Zhou Mi gege, what do you think of this one?” I asked for his opinion.

 

“It’s cute!” He replied, “What do you think, Heechul Hyung?”

 

“Yeah, yeah, it’s cute,” He responded while texting on his phone, didn’t even bother to take a look at it.

 

Zhou Mi and Joo Eun rolled their eyes.

 

Heechul looked up and sighed.

 

“I like it, Eunnie-ah. Let’s just get out of here fast. People are starting to look at us,” he said. The fact that he’s a public figure in a woman’s clothing shop was kinda embarrassing to him.

 

“Haha fine, fine. You and your self-consciousness. Let’s go!”

 

[end of flashback]

 

(No one’s POV)

 

Zhou Mi and Henry got home a few minutes later. Some of them were still eating their dinner while some were already in their rooms, trying to escape from the tension and also from washing the dishes.

 

“Waaah food!” cheered Henry.

 

“Where’s Eunnie?” asked Zhou Mi, looking around for her. She’s not the type who eats fast and it’s impossible for her to try to escape from washing the dishes.

 

“She’s in her room,” replied Ryeowook bringing his now empty plate to the sink. He wished they had a dishwasher. But if they had one, he’s sure the guys would be ten times lazier.

 

“Has she eaten?”

 

“Not yet.”

 

“I’ll call her then.”

 

“No need,” Heechul retorted. “She-“

 

“She’s studying in her room and she doesn’t want to be bothered,” Sungmin cut Heechul off.

 

“But still, she needs to eat,” Zhou Mi spoke, “I bought her ‘food for the brain’!” he exclaimed happily.

 

“Have you eaten, Zhou Mi?” asked Ryeowook.

 

“Yes, hyung. I’ve eaten with Henry” he replied and then looked at Henry who’s stuffing his mouth with oreo cheese that Eunnie made.

 

“What?” Henry asked with his mouth full. “I haven’t eat dessert!”

 

“Let’s go bring the food to her room. She must be hungry” said Ryeowook to Zhou Mi.

 

 

(Joo Eun’s POV)

 

I heard a knock on my door. Ugh. I wonder who could that be.

 

“Come in”

 

“Eunni~ I bought you ‘food for the brain’~” exclaimed Zhou Mi.

 

“Oh thanks, gege”

 

“Eunni, I saved you some food. You should eat,” said the motherly Ryeowook.

 

“Thanks, oppa”

 

“Look, Eunni-ah-“ Ryeowook began but soon cut off by another knock on the door.

 

“Who is it?” I asked.

 

Came in Leeteuk with a smile.

 

“Hey, how are you feeling?” he asked.

 

“I’m fine, I guess”

 

“Zhou Mi, I think we should go” said Ryeowook.

 

“Oh? Why, hyung? I still want to talk to Eunnie.”

 

Ryeowook just grabbed his hand and pulled him along. Before he closed the door, he mouthed ‘hwaiting’ to me.

 

“So if you want me to apologise to Heechul oppa, I’m sorry, I can’t do that”

 

“Eunnie, can you forgive him? He’s just being caring”

 

“You call that being caring?” I asked him, shocked. “Why should he anyway?”

 

“Eunnie! Of course he cares for you! We all do!”

 

“Why are you yelling at me?!” I retorted, “Why don’t you care about yourselves first?” I stood up.

 

“What are you saying?” he asked.

 

“Can’t you see how tired you are? Can’t you see your exhausted face? Can’t you see how tired your dongsaengs are? Can’t you-“

 

“ Well, I can’t see where this conversation is going.”

 

“I’m just speaking my mind out, oppa!” I screamed and grabbed the doorknob and opened the door.

 

As I was about to walk out of my room, Heechul was standing right in front of me. He was just about to grab the doorknob, I assume from how he positioned his hand.

 

I needed to get out of here. I needed to calm myself down.

 

I got my jacket from the coat hanger, slammed the door and ran out.

 

(No one’s POV)

 

Yesung got out of his room and almost dropped his Ttangkkoma when he heard the slam of the door.

 

“Whoa. What’s going on?” he asked no one in particular.

 

The living room was empty. The others were trying to avoid Heechul because they didn’t want to mess with an angry Heechul so they’ve been hiding inside their rooms.

 

Yesung sighed. He felt so lonely. And raising the turtles, who didn’t even listen to him, made him even lonelier.

 

“Oh Teukie hyung!” Yesung lit up upon seeing Leeteuk walking out of Joo Eun’s room. “Did you get to talk to Eunnie yet?”

 

Leeteuk just ignored him and went to his room.

 

Poor Yesung, he felt even lonelier.

 

“Fine. Be like that!” He pouted and went into his room to play with his other turtles.

 

(Heechul’s POV)

 

What have I done? Am I getting too old? Is that why I don’t like seeing her wearing revealing clothes? Looks like I pass to be a father. Would anyone want a father like me? Iwas just being a good brother anyway. Can’t she see that we are male?

 

This idiot. She must have not seen it. She’s just so used to us. I called her phone hoping she would pick up.

 

“Hello…” Oh she picked up.

 

“Where are you?”

 

“I’m just at the playground near the dorm” she replied. “Can you come down? Please~”

 

I wondered what she wanted.

 

“Okay.”

 

(Joo Eun’s POV)

 

I was over reacting, I know. I felt so bad for being rude towards Heechul and Leeteuk. I must apologise to them. Ma used to always tell me that the younger one should always apologise first to the older one especially if he knows both of them are wrong.

 

I was just sitting at the swing when I saw Heechul walking towards me.

 

“Hey,” he greeted.

 

“Hey,” I greeted him back.

 

“I’m sorry!” both of us said in unison.

 

We looked at each other and burst out laughing. We seriously couldn’t be on bad terms for too long. We just couldn’t take each other seriously.

 

“So we’re cool?” He asked.

 

“Yeah.,” I answered.

 

“Look. I’m sorry about how I acted. I just wanted to be a perfect brother for you,” He continued. “Isn’t that how brothers are on TV?”

 

“The annoying ones, yes,” I said.

 

“Yah!”

 

I laughed again. Aww this guy. He knew that I was the only child. Now, I have 15 older brothers and he just wanted to be the perfect one. What a perfectionist.

 

“But you shouldn’t have thrown a tantrum over that pajama” I pouted.

 

“Hey, you know it’s too revealing and you know that you’re living with 15 guys. One thing you don’t know is what’s going on in our minds”

 

“What’s going on in your mind, ert?” I knocked his head.

 

“Yah!”

 

I erupted in laughter.

 

“And the shorts were not helping” he continued and yawned.

 

“Okay, okay. Let’s go back to the dorm. You need to sleep.” I said. I was too lazy to remind him about the day when I bought the pajama.

 

We raced to go to the apartment. Of course, Heechul beat me since he’s got the long legs.

 

“Beat you, shorty~”

 

I just rolled my eyes. I didn’t want another war to break out.

 

“I’m going to go see Leeteuk oppa”

 

“I’ll go with you,” said Heechul with a smile.

 

We walked to Leeteuk’s room. I wanted to apologise. I shouldn’t have said that. Well, I should but I should’ve said it nicely. After all I owed this guy big time.

 

I tried to open the door and surprisingly it wasn’t locked. Leeteuk was already sleeping. He needed that. I could apologise tomorrow. It’s funny how everything happened over a pajama.

 

“Let’s go to sleep oppa,” I whispered to Heechul.

 

I closed the door and we walked to our rooms.

 

“Eunnie-ah,”Heechul called out.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Thanks for being caring towards us. We need that,” he smiled and walked into his room.