4

his obsession

A/N: BYG is dreaming in the lime

 

 

 

“JIAH~!” I yelled after her. She didn’t turn to face me, she just kept running down the abandoned hall way. “Jiah, stop running away from me.” I yelled again. Again, she ignored me.

“I don’t understand this Jiah. Why are you running away from me?”

“Leave me alone!” she yelled back at me. Her voice sounded terrified, and I didn’t understand why. Was it because of me?

I could feel a smirk pull at the corner of my lips. Was Jiah afraid of me? Was she? Was I the reason she was running? A chuckle of realization rumbled through my chest. Jiah was afraid of me and I…loved it. I loved how her voice shook when she talked to me. I loved the horrified look on her face when she saw me.

“Stop playing these games with me Jiah. These suffocating games of hide and seek. You know that I’ll find you no matter where you hide, so just stop. Let me love you Jiah!”

“NO! Just get away from me! I don’t want your love!”

I stopped.

“Don’t say things like that Jiah.” I tried to seem as calm as possible, but my shaking breath was a dead give away

“I’m telling the truth Yongguk! I don’t want your love, and I don’t love you!”

“STOP LYING!” I yelled. “You’re such a liar! Stop it!”

Jiah stopped running, I had her cornered.  A thick layer of sweat hovered above her brow, making her hair stick to her forehead. She looked like a maniac, but she was still so oddly beautiful.

“I HATE you” she scowled. I could feel the venom of her words sink into my veins.

I felt a familiar ‘snap’ in the back of me head. I had lost the last bit of my sanity.

“You’ll regret saying that” I said as I slowly started to advance toward her. I could see her expression change again. This time, I didn’t see terror or hatred, I saw, nothing. Nothing at all.

Suddenly there was a blinding white light, and everything changed. We were no longer in an abandoned hall way, we were in a hospital. I watched as they rushed her partially mutilated body into the intensive care unit. I smiled to myself.

“I told you you’d regret it…”

 

My eyes shot open. I could feel them sting as the adjusted to the light. My heart pounded against my chest as I stared blankly at the ceiling…correction, at Jiah’s picture. She was teasing me again. She even teased me in my dreams, telling me that she didn’t love me when I knew she did, making me loose my temper, making me have those bad thoughts. Her teasing reminded me so much of him that it hurt.

“You’re crazy” His voice echoed in my thoughts. “You ing crazy bastard! You killed her!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: more characters are going to be reveiled in the next chapter. also, Yongguk's past is going to be reveiled.

let me know what you think about the story so far. comment thx^^