I Love You But You Hurt Me

I Wanna Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days after the breakup

Taeyeon’s POV

I open my message app and send a last text to Tiffany. I never call her after that night. All I do is cry, cry, and cry. It’s crazy to think that I’m the one who miserable but she’s the one who cheat on me.

Tiffany

My heart was given to you, yet all you managed

to do was break it.

I've only ever loved one girl, but because of you, I'm

afraid I'll never fall in love again.

I hate to admit that I still love you, but even though I

still love you, the more I hate myself.

Thank you for the good memories. I'll miss you,

the woman who I used to love.

 

I enter my bedroom and take a box from my nightstand. When I open the box, I find many Polaroids. Most of these were taken when I was still in high school.

 I remember Seohyun snapped this polaroid accidently. I like it since it's a candid polaroid of us.

 This one was before Tiffany's flight to US. I give her a watch so she can remember me there. I smile at the memories.

 Sooyoung's birthday party. Tiffany insisted to take a polaroid picture with me since she said I looked cute.

 My best friend. I'm glad that I still have her as my best friend untill this day.

“Ugh, why am I crying?” I chuckle and wipe my tears. Then, I hear my notification sound. I guess it’s from Tiffany. However, I choose to not reply to her text.

This breakup. Is it the right decision? Even though I know it will take me a long time, I think it's time for me to move on.

 

Tiffany’s POV

I sigh when I read our text. I apologize to her. To be honest, I don’t know why I choose to break up with her. I know it’s my fault, but that day was a depressing day for me. The fashion week day. Ugh.

Then, I receive a message from Yuri. Again, I remember the reason of our argument. How did Taeyeon know I kissed Yuri? I don't want to ask Taeyeon because I aware that it's my fault. I brush my thoughts off and read the text.

Yuri

Can you come to the library?

I have something to show you and the rest.

It’s important.

I’ll be there in 10 minutes.

 

Yuri’s POV

“What is it?” Tiffany asks me while I turn on my laptop. She takes a sit in front of me. Everyone is here and waiting for my explanation.

“Remember the fashion week day?” I ask them.

Victoria crosses her arms. “A depressing day.”

“Absolutely.” Luna chimes in.

“Nicole asked me about our outfit the day before which the day Tiffany and I put our outfits at the backstage. So, I nonchalantly told her we put it at the backstage since I thought oh maybe she wanted to put it there too.” I watch them as they seem to concentrate.

“Later, we bumped into each other at the hallway. I saw a pair of scissors on her hand, but she quickly hid it behind her. At first, I thought it’s nothing. But come to think of it, it’s suspicious.”

“So, you want to say that she’s the one who ripped our clothes? But we don’t have any proof.” Victoria states and earns a nod from the rest.

I turn my laptop to them. “Look what I got.”

“How did you get this? The CCTV footage?” Tiffany widens her eyes. Cute, I thought. Yuri, focus.

I clear my throat. “Basically, I manage to beg the security officer.” I said as I remember the incident yesterday.

Flashback

“Please, sir. Please help me this one time.” I beg him as if my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter