Is it Love?

I Wanna Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*At Room No. 0122

Tiffany was folding her clothes when her roommate, Hyoyeon came from behind and took one of the clothes.

Tiffany’s POV

“Whose uniform is this? I thought you’re already iron your uniform.” Hyoyeon ask me while holding the uniform. She looks at me curiously and waiting for the answer.

“It’s none of your business, Hyoyeon.”

“Aha! It’s Kim Taeyeon. That girl put a tag on this.” She grins while showing me the tag. “How can you have her uniform? Why did you wash her uniform? Did she bully you? I thought she is a nice person.”

“Calm down, Hyoyeon. It’s nothing like that.” I chuckled when she thought that Taeyeon bullies me and I still not answering her question.

“Do you guys have something in secret? Omo! Are you in a relationship with her?” Hyoyeon throws the uniform at me. Luckily, I could catch it.

“No. Oh my gosh. We’re not in a relationship. Maybe not yet. HAHAHAH I’m joking.”

Hyoyeon whined and kept poking my arm. “Come on, Tiffany. Just tell me already.”

I told her the whole story from A to Z. “And that’s how I ended up having her uniform. Now, can you move to your bed, or do you want to help me folding all this clothes?”

“That’s it? You guys are not in a relationship? Really? This is not as spicy as I thought.” I chuckled at my friend’s thought. Then, I remembered the incident again.

Flashback

“You’re so beautiful, Tiffany.” Taeyeon blurted out and I was flustered but managed to control my face expression and quickly replied. “What?”

I giggled as I reminisce the moment.

“What was that? Now you’re giggling alone huh? Do you think about Taeyeon? I don’t believe when you said you guys have nothing.” Hyoyeon turn around from her desk to face me.

“What? I’m thinking about my dog.” I lied to her because I don’t want her to tease me.

“I’m not stupid. What kind of thoughts about your dog makes you giggle like that? Hehe. Hehe.” Hyoyeon mimicked my giggle. “I’m 100% sure this is about someone.”

“What are you? Love professor?” I looked at her and I don’t want to lose to her.

“Hey I’m not mentioning about love earlier.” She wiggled her eyebrow and make a love sign with her hand.

“Ugh. Shut up, Hyoyeon.” I rolled my eyes and went to my desk because I don’t Hyoyeon to see my red face which happen because I’m shy at her remark.

 

The next day

Taeyeon’s POV

It’s already weekend and Sooyoung is going to back to her hometown which leaves me alone for this weekend.

“Why do you need to go back at this moment, Soo. I’m alone you know.” I pretend to cry.

“Sorry, Tae. My mom needs my help this weekend.” Sooyoung packed her things and ready to leave the room.

The thought of spending time alone on weekend made me feel boring already. A lot of homework should be done by now but I’m so lazy to do it. Kim Taeyeon, a typical high school student.

“Ding. Ding.” My phone’s notification snaps the thoughts out of me. I took my phone and check the notification. It’s from unknown number.

1081989XXX

Hye Taeyeon

It’s me, Tiffany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter