Who Do You Love Now?

I Wanna Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day

Tiffany’s POV

Today is the day of the fashion show and I’m really excited. Can’t wait for this day to end. However, when I enter the backstage, my excitement was crash.

“Are you sure the outfits were okay yesterday? You thoroughly checked it, right?” Victoria, my other teammate, asks me.

“Yes, I’ve checked it. There’s nothing wrong.” I defend myself.

“And then why does it become like this?” She hisses and shows me the clothes. The sleeve of our outfits have been ripped. And it's visibly enough for the guests to notice.

“Calm down. This is not the time to argue. We only have 5 minutes left.” Yuri takes the outfits from Victoria’s hand. “And stop blaming her for something she had nothing to do with. It’s not her fault. Both of us have checked the outfits thoroughly. Now, let’s fix the clothes.” Yuri said while searching for any cloth that can be used to cover the ripped parts.

 

*Head of department office

“What’s wrong with you guys?” Mrs. Anna, our head of department scold us. All of us hang our heads low. “This fashion show contributes a lot of marks for your assessment. The deans and chancellor, everyone is here today. And your group decided to show up late on stage. Not only that, the outfits. I’m sorry to say this. It’s miserable.” She sighs and continues. “What is this unprofessional behavior?” She asks sternly.

“We’re very sorry, Mrs. Anna. However, our outfits have been sabotaged.” Yuri speaks up for us. She is convinced that the clothes were torn on purpose.

“Kwon Yuri, you think I will accept your excuse. No proof, I will lessen the marks. Now, get out.” I look at her and try not to cry. After everything I’ve been through for the fashion show, our hard works, my sleepless night, everything collapses all at once. We apologize once again and leave.

“Now, what should we do? I don’t want to repeat this subject.” Victoria sigh and glance at me. Although she is tempted to say something to me, she restrains herself. What’s wrong with her. It's not like I would intentionally rip the clothes and having a low mark as the result.

I throw myself onto my bed when I arrive at my room. “Arghhhh!” I scream my lungs out at my pillow. I started crying without even realizing it. I sob and eventually go to sleep.

 

At Taeyeon’s home

Sooyoung’s POV

“She said you’re being paranoid?” I ask and look at her disbelief.

She shrugs her shoulders. “Yeah.”

“As much as I don’t want to tell you about this. But calling you paranoid is too much when she is the one who cause a problem.”

“Why? What is it?”

I straighten my back and clear my throat. “Alright. But please. Think twice before you’re going to say or do anything.” I point my finger at her and continue talking.

“I found one of my childhood friends on Instagram. Her name is Sunny. Turns out she go to the same university as Tiffany. I asked for her help to take a look on Tiffany if she is cheating on you or else.”

“Are you having a spy on my girlfriend?”

“Okay. First of all, I’m sorry for not telling you in advance. I know you would not agree in the first place. And it’s not that I don’t trust Tiffany. You also always tell me that why is she not spending her time with you and being busy every single time. Am I right?”

“Yeah, you’re right.” She sighs and crosses her arms.

“And to defend myself, I don’t ask her to spy on Tiffany.” I raise my hands in the air.

“I just ask her about Tiffany’s condition and else. Tiffany didn’t lie about they happen to be so busy. Sunny told me they were going to have a fashion week or something. I don’t know the details.”

Taeyeon drinks her water. “A bit dejected to hear it from you but I’m glad she’s not lying to me. She should be the one who tells me. I felt sorry for getting angry at her yesterday.”

“Communication is the key.” I reply and she just nods her head.

“However, when I told her that Tiffany already has a girlfriend. She was surprised. She said Tiffany never mentioned about having a girlfriend or a pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter