Confused

My Rosie

Rosies POV 

"Unnie you can get off me now" 

"Hmmmm no thanks" she says still straddling my lap. 

"ugh fine" we fall into a comfortable silence just embracing each other. 

"Where were you today" I say quietly. she stays silent and I know she's not asleep because she's still playing with my hair softly.  

"Unnie?" she lets out a sigh. 

"I was with that guy" she says quietly. 

"just hanging out?" 

"Something like that" she replies, I get the idea of what she means but for an unknown reason it hurts hearing it, instead of replying I stay silent. 

"What'd you do today" she ask. 

"Nothing" I say monotone. 

"Don't be cold with me" she says into my ear. 

"I'm not" I reply in the same tone . 

"Why we're you at the party tonight" she ask while she caresses my hair. 

"Jayden wanted me to come so I did" I reply still in the daze by the feeling of her fingers through my hair, thats always been my weakness. 

"Looks like you had fun tonight, are you and Moses a thing or something" if I wasn't so distracted by the feeling of her hands in my hair I might have realised the stiffness in her voice. 

"I don't know it was just a game anyway" I reply. 

"so you just let anyone kiss you?" her saying that takes me out of my daze. 

"What?" 

"did you like the kiss between you and Moses" she ask casually. 

"Ugh jennie who cares, it was nice end of story. We're here for a couple of days so what I do here doesn't really matter" I can tell I'm still a little drunk because I'm slurring my words. 

"So if you and Moses had more time you could see yourself with him?" 

"Jennie, I don't really care about that stuff right now." 

"Who would you rather kiss, me or him" she says now pulling away so we're looking at each other. 

"Ugh no one i'm to drunk to think" as she ask that question though it leaves me thinking. Who would I want to kiss? and with out a doubt it's Jennie, that realisation hits me, what the hell does that mean. 

"Just choose, if you had to who would it be" she says seriously. 

"If I had to choose?" i'm contemplating what to say because for some reason I feel like either way I reply could be the wrong answer. 

"neither" I reply. 

"So we're both not your type?" 

"Jennie you're a girl, and him he's just not my usual type" 

"So if I wasn't a girl  you'd choose me" she says sensually, I'm starting to get nervous by the way she's looking at me. 

"I mean I guess, I know you more" 

"Who would you pick me or the guy you were with tonight" I say trying to change the subject. 

"Depends" she replied. I move a little in my seat, my hands still around her body. 

"On what" 

"Thats for me to know" she says cheekily. 

"Ugh unnieeee, you're so annoying" I say frustrated. but I have one last question I want to know. 

"Jen, did you forget about today" I say anxiously. 

"I was busy" Busy with him I see. 

"So you knew I was waiting for you" 

"Yes, but aren't you always waiting for me"she says giggling, I feel a twist in my heart by her words. Embarrassed would be the best way to describe how I feel even if she said it as a joke. 

Our car stops before I can reply and the hotel we're staying in can be seen from the van window. 

"We're here unnie, lets go" I say trying my best to cover the hurt I feel. 

She instantly jumps off me and exits the car excitedly. 

"YAY, we're home hurry up Rosie" I follow quietly. I look at the time and its 1 in the morning. I wonder if Jisoo and Lisa are awake. 

We get inside and the lights are still on, jisoo's in the kitchen making some weird snack while Lisa looks half awake on the couch. 

"Yah, I didn't know you two were hanging out today" jisoo says. 

"We saw each other at a party" I reply tiredly, jisoo gives me a questioning look but I ignore it. 

"Come watch the movie unnie" Lisa shouts to Jennie. She doesn't hesitate and sits next to Lisa. 

"Hey you okay" jisoo ask while rubbing my arm. 

"I don't know" I say confused. 

"did something happen at the party?" she ask worriedly.

"Nothing happened I just feel tired" 

"Do you want to sleep in my bed tonight" I nod my head and feel relief that she'll be with me. 

"Alright, go get ready for bed while I try sort out the two idiots in the lounge" I make my way into her room quickly stripping to take a shower.  After what must have been 30 minutes I get out the shower I get dry and put on a robe. When I walk in I don't see jisoo but instead the unnie that's confused me all night. 

"Took you long enough" she says, she's lying on her stomach head held on her hands looking at me. 

"Unnie where's jisoo" I ask moving to jisoo's suitcase to get some pyjamas, im to tired to get my own and right now I don't really want to think about why she's here. 

"She's with Lisa I said I'd sleep here instead" she says casually. I take off the robe instead of replying and plus it's not like we've never seen each other . 

When im done changing she's now sitting at the end of the bed just looking at me. 

"I'll just sleep in my room" I say. 

"What, why just stay in here" she replies with a little edge to her voice. 

"I know you like your space" I finally look at her and she looks insulted by my words. 

"Are you avoiding me" she ask now standing up slowly and walking towards me. I blush by her words. 

"N-no lets just go to bed" I say nervously walking to the bed. She steps in front of me before I can  move to the bed. 

"Rosie, is this about the kiss" she says softly, now hold my waist gently. 

"No, can we just go to bed please" I say pleadingly. She looks at me softly. 

"If it is, im sorry for making you uncomfortable it won't happen again okay" my heart starts to beat uncontrollably by the reminder of the kiss but why do I feel dread just from the thought of her never doing it again. 

"jen, its not that can we just go to bed please" I say smiling at her to try and reassure her. She still doesn't look convinced but agrees. 

I turn the lights off and make my way to the bed. I know she's already lying down but she's so far from me. 

"Night rosie" she says quietly into the dark. She still hasn't moved towards me, my hands itch to pull her closer to me. 

"Night Jennie" is all I reply. The air is still quiet, and im starting to get restless. 

"Stop tossing" 

"Sorry" I whisper back and try my best to go to sleep but nothing seems to work. 

"Whats wrong" Jennie says. 

"Can we cuddle" I say quietly. 

"Huh" she replies, im sure she can hear me. 

"Can we cuddle" I say louder. 

"Come here"she says, I smile and move fast into her arms. laying my head on her chest, she starts caressing my hair instantly relaxing my body and mind. I don't forget about what she said about how I always wait for her, but in this moment and like always I melt into her embrace. I can feel my self slowly drifting as I listen to her steady heart beat. As much as I try to fight the sleepiness so I can enjoy this moments a little longer, I can't. 

"I love you Rosie" I think I hear before I drift asleep completely. 

......