Kiss And Makeup

My Rosie

I open my eyes, waking up confused about my surroundings. 

I blink trying to get the sleep out of my eyes remembering where not in the dorms anymore but in an unfamiliar hotel in a different country. 

I get up to see if any of the girls are alive after last night in the shared apartment unsurprising no one seems to be awake. I feel slight disappointment when I see jennies door open meaning she's not home. I hope she didn't forget our plans for today. 

A quick look at the time and I see its nearly 1pm, dam we really slept in it feels good though not having to rush anywhere with our usually hectic schedule. 

I knock on jisoos door getting no reply, I gently open the door and see jisoo and Lisa still asleep cuddled up which makes me smile. I pull out my phone and take a quick picture to maybe blackmail them with and of course because they are so cute. I'll send this to Lisa later I know she'll love it. 

The growling in my stomach pulls me away from my admiring, I frown knowing we have no food in the kitchen, but looking outside I can see its such a nice day in California. I decide I'm gonna take a walk and get some food maybe explore a little since Jennie's not here. I'll leave the two tom and Jerrys alone for now knowing they both need the sleep and I'll bring them some food. 

............ 

once I've showered and changed I send a quick text to my manager to let her know I'm going out for a bit. she quickly responds saying to be safe and message if I need anything. One good thing about performing in a different country is that our managers seem to let us do a lot of things on our own that we wouldn't be able to do in Korea. 

I walk along the streets and everything is so bright and alive, the weather is hot and the heat on my skin is a nice change to the cold weather currently in Seoul. it might sound cliche but I feel liberated walking freely, people look at me but not to the point of over bearing I don't think they care who I am because they're all doing something themselves, to busy with their own lives. It's a nice change. 

I see a cafe not far from where I am my stomach is growling i guess this will do I need to tame the beast. I order nearly half the menu just for myself and take my seat, I look through my phone which is blowing up since we performed, I giggle at some of the comments it seems a lot of our fans are thirsting over us. 

ROSIEFAN: THROW IT BACK MISS PARK YOU QUEEN UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

jisooturtlerabbit243: HOW ARE THEY REAL!!!!!!! TO BE BLESSED TO SEE THIS IN PERSON :(((((((

Blink9523:To be the floor under their feet, I would happily pay to get punched in the face by one of them ;) 

Chaenniestan4ever: DID NO ONE ELSE CATCH ROSÉ AND JENNIE'S MOMENT ON STAGE?!?! hubby really looks after her wife my heart , I HOPE JUST FOR ONCE THIS SHIP IS ACTUALLY REAL LOOK HOW CUTE THEY ARE UWUUUUU <3 <3 

Reply to Chaenniestan4ever from jenlisaisreal : I ship jennie and Lisa but their moment on stage was so cute !!! It made me look at some of their edits on youtube and I am all for it. How can they be so wholesome??? always a jenlisa shipper but if chaennie is real I aint against it xxxxx 

The last comment made me freeze, I didn't even know me and Jennie had shippers? the more I look more comments about us are there. I feel almost proud, I'm so use to Jennie being shipped with everyone else it feels nice to know people see me and Jennie as being close. They may see us a little closer than we are but still nice to know they see our chemistry. 

I mean I have always been a little insecure that she doesn't care about me as much as she does about the other girls but thats not true, I mean even if it is we're not kids anymore its okay to not always mean as much to someone as they do to you. All that matters is I know she cares about me, all of us. 

The food finally comes through, I clap in excitement ughhhhh this is what I do my jobr, so I can afford all the food I want. My somber mood is lifted instantly, im trying all the fancy breads also ordered a big salmon eggs Benedict and some desserts can't forget about that! I finish my food in no time and quickly order the girls some food to i'm sure they'll be starving. I'm almost skipping on my way to our hotel than I see a dumpling spot I better get some for a special mandu. 

I walk in to the apartment with a big smile on my face. 

"Whats got you so happy" Lisa says with her now husky voice, im assuming because of all the shouting she did when she was drunk. 

"I just had the best lunch everrrrrr" I sing song. 

"Did you get me anything" she says with a pout. I pull the bag full of food from behind my back. She excitedly squeals and runs upto me and grabs the food making me giggle. 

"you're back" Jisoo unnie says coming out of her room looking tired. 

"Yup and I brought you all some treats, where's jennie?" I ask not seeing her. 

"Oh she's not back yet, she texted saying she's staying with her friends I don't know who, you know how I am with English names" 

"Did she say if she's coming back today" I ask. 

"she said if she does come back it will be late, but I don't think she will be tonight. You know how she likes to be independent" she says nonchalantly while heading to the food. 

so she did forget about today, I guess thats fine I need to stop being so clingy to her anyway and just let her live her life. But I barely see her even if we work together she's always so busy, times like this make me think about our trainee days and how close we were. 

My phone starts to ring and its Jayden. 

Jayden: "Hey rosie!" He says excitedly. 

Me: "Hey jay, what's up." 

Jayden:" soooo, wanted to know if you're free tonight? im throwing a little party and wanted to you to come?"  I mean since jennies not here and the girls look really hungover there's no reason I shouldn't. Plus I wanna start doing things more on my own. 

Me: "yeah jay, I'd love to come" 

Jayden: " Really! cool, ill pick you up around 6 so we can chill a little before the party starts, does that work?" 

Me: "Thats perfect! i'm excited ill see you at 6, Ill text you the address we're staying at" I say just as excited as he is. 

Jayden: " Okay awesome, finally getting your to come out i'll see you later girl" I roll my eyes even though he can't see me. 

Me "Yeah whatever ill see you later" 

..................

 

I just finished getting ready, im wearing a lime green dress with sequences on it and light make up that matches the look, also bringing my leather jacket just incase its cold. I feel slightly anxious at the fact that I'm gonna be in this type of situation without my girls but its also thrilling. 

"Dam Rosie you look hot as , we're you going" Lisa says from the couch. 

"Im going out with jay" 

"Yah why didn't you invite me" She says sulking, 

"Lisa would you have really wanted to go out today? I know your hungover" I say teasingly. 

"Hey thats not the point, the invite would have been nice" I roll my eyes at her little fit. 

"Okay Lisa would you like to come out with me?" she pretends to think in deep thought. 

"hell no, I'm way to hungover for that" She says casually. I hear jisoo giggling from the other couch which only encourages Lisa to laugh herself. 

"UGHHHHH you're so annoying, bye loser, BYE UNNIE" 

"BYE PASTA" 

"BYE ROSIE DONT BE A TONIGHT" I'm just about to chase Lisa when a text from Jayden saying he's here pops up. 

"YOU'RE LUCKY LISA" She just evil laughs while I shut the door. 

"ROSIEEEEEEE" I turn my head at the loud shouting and see Jayden in his car looking crazy. 

"Oh my god" I say getting into the car. 

"here" he says handing me a drink, I look at it questionably. 

"Whats this" 

"alcohol girl, we're here for a good time" He says while laughing. I try the drink and its actually really good. 

"So a few friends of mine are already at my place and of course my girlfriend will be there so you two can finally meet" he says excitedly, I suddenly get nervous at the thought of all the new faces I'm going to be around. 

"Hey I know that face, you'll be fine some of the girls you met last time are gonna be there and they're all excited to see you. Plus I'm not gonna ditch you" 

"Your right, I'm excited to just have fun"

"There we go, im actually so happy you're here and Mose's seems to be excited to" he says cheekily. 

"Oh god, not this againnnnnnnn."

"He's a cool dude but if you're not into it thats fine he'll back off no pressure" he says sweetly.  the whole Moses thing I know he's into me and he's hot there's no doubt about that but Im just not attracted to him, it takes me a lot to like someone I've had flings but nothings ever stuck or kept me interested enough to stay. Maybe I should give him a chance, I mean its not like we can be a couple living in two different countries so there would be no strings attached. 

"Hmmm well see how it goes" 

"Either way let's just have fun tonight" he says smiling brightly, I match his smile naturally while drinking the rest of my drink. 

............................

"If you miss this I'm gonna kill you" I say jokingly.  

"how about if I get this in you have to kiss me" Moses says with a smirk, maybe its the alcohol and the fact that he looks really good tonight I nod my head. He instantly lights up and takes a serious stance as he prepares to throw the ping pong ball into the last cup full of beer. We somehow drew a crowd and the cheers are getting really loud. I know im a little drunk but I embrace the feeling letting the warmth and light buzz relax me. Jayden and his girlfriend are on the other side versing us, Moses takes the shot and then shockingly he gets it in. Jayden whines saying he cheated and his elbows went over the table but we all know he didn't, I jump into Moses arms celebrating and then he leans forward, with out thinking I lean in too and break the distance with a passionate kiss. 

im to drunk to feel the embarrassment of the pda in public but everyones cheering anyway. Once I pull away I look at him and I see his dazzling smile. 

"You got it in" 

"I had good motivation" he says smoothly, still holding me by the waist. 

"JENNIE!" a loud voice says, I turn my head so quick once I hear that name, so this is where she was going tonight I think to myself as she talks to Jayden. She's not alone either, some guys holding her waist, I roll my eyes in annoyance. He has a smug smile on his face like he's this hot shot guy because he's with Jennie Kim, if only he knew he was just jennies play thing for the week. 

I think I'm staring for too long because Jennie makes eye contact with me, she has a blank expression as she continues to stare me down. Her eyes move to the figure holding me with displeasure. My body coils as her eyes return to me with a sharp glare. 

"Hey do you want another drink?" Mose's ask, I almost forgot he was here. I move my eyes from Jennie feeling nervous. She's still my unnie, despite my grown age it feels weird doing what I did in front of her. 

"I'll get it, I need to go to the bathroom anyway" I say politely. 

"Okay sweet, find me when you come back" he says hopefully. I nod my head and am about to leave when his grip tightens. I look at him in confusion, until he softly pecks my lips, I blush at the sweet gesture completely dismantled after something so small. 

"I'll see you later" he whispers as he lets me go. I franticly move to the kitchen to get the drink. That stupid boy has me flustered. 

I walk into the kitchen and theirs only a few people, one couple are making out but they're to occupied to notice me. 

As I make my drink the image of Jennie pops into my head, the way she looked at me as if she was mad. I feel a pinch in my chest by the thought, is she really that disappointed in me? then the image of that mans hands all over her pop into my head , so she really forgot about our day because of a stupid fling. I mix my drink, and then pour me a shot because we'll I need it now. 

"So you're not going to say hi to your unnie?" jennie says from behind me in Korean. 

I turn around to face her, she looks a lot softer than before but I still notice the bite in her tone. 

"annyeong" I reply with a smile taking a big swig of my drink. Now that she's up close she looks gorgeous as always, that guy she was with isn't even close to the level of attractiveness as Jennie.

She doesn't seem to like my reply because she snatches the drink out of my hand. 

"hey, I was drinking that" I say trying to be authoritative but it comes out as more of a whine. 

"Why are you here chaeyoung" ouch its chaeyoung now. 

"I'm here for the same reason you are Jennie unnie" I say calmly, usually her intense glare would  keep me shut but the drinks and her being mad for no reason is making me confident. 

"Oh so making a full of yourself is what you think I do?" she says stepping closer to me with daggers in her eyes. 

"I don't know what your problem is Jennie, you tell me to have fun but as soon as I do you judge me?"  you can hear in my voice just how hurt I am. 

"Have fun, but making out in a public place? You don't know who could be recording for s sake." 

"Are you serious? your going to say that when the boy you've been with tonight has his hands all over you, you might not be making out but thats just as bad ! " I say loudly. She scoffs at my words. 

"don't try and say those are the same Roseanne" her voice is cold as she speaks. 

"What were you doing last night then? you didn't come back and I'm guessing you met at the party last night, so tell me Jennie did you not hook up with him there where everyone could see? did you leave the party with him for all the cameras to capture you? don't act like what I've done tonight is bad because I know you've done worse" by the time I finish my sentence I'm breathing heavily, I hold the tears back not wanting her to think she's hurt me. Jaydens parties are always safe anyway, everyone here is a celebrity or the ultra rich they know not to make anything public so I don't know why the hell she's acting like this. 

"leave this party, now" she says angrily, I have never seen her act this way before. 

"No" I say back preparing to leave. She grips my arm. 

"You're leaving chaeyoung" I move my arm out of her grip. 

"Your out of line" 

"stop trying to be like me and go back to the hotel where we both know you really want to be" 

"What" that does it, she's just about crushed my heart. 

"We are going back to the hotel now, and I swear to god Rosie if you don't come with me I'll make Moses life a living hell." The smile on her face looks unnatural, predatory even. 

"You can't do that, who do you think you are" 

"Im jennie en kim, he just got a deal with Chanel did you know that? it would be a shame if he lost the job as soon as he got it huh" I'm too stunned to speak, because what the actual . 

"Lets go the cars outside" she holds my hand and pulls me out into the crowd. 

"Rosie!" Moses says. 

"We're going" jennie replies before I can. 

"I'm sorry" I say while jennie continues to pull me away. 

"I'LL TEXT YOU" he shouts. 

 

We finally make it outside and like she said there's a car ready with a driver. We hop in and by now the tears I was holding fall freely. 

"WHAT THE WAS THAT" I yell so over whelmed. 

"Watch your mouth Rosie" She says way to calm. 

"you went way too far tonight Jennie, you honestly ruined my night" I say sulking. 

"I'm protecting the group" I scoff at her words who is she right now.

"Bull, I knew I wasn't anything special to you but for you to make that whole scene and threaten me? do you really hate me that much" I say emotionally as I say the words I've always thought. it hurts just as much as thinking them now I finally confirmed my suspicions. 

"Come here" she says softly tapping on her lap. 

"NO" I say frowning any other time I would have jumped on the chance to be close to her. She rolls her eyes and then unbuckles her seat belt. She moves to where I am, I shake my head she's crazy why would I want to be by her after that . 

"Leave me alone JENNIE" im sure the driver must think we're crazy but he doesn't say anything or even react, but knowing jennie she probably got some private driver from her family. She doesn't listen and instead sits on me straddling my waist with her legs. I don't look at her i'm too upset. 

"look at me" she says softly, I want to give in but I won't. than I feel her fingers gently move to my face wiping try tears. 

"What" I say flatly. I stare at her defiantly but it doesn't last long once I see the look in her eyes. 

"I'm doing this because you're special to me, don't ever think I hate you I could never Rosie." she whispers putting our foreheads together. 

"You don't treat people who are special to you like that" I say emotionally. 

"I'm sorry" I stay silent still sulking. 

"Hubby I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything I said" 

"So if I go back to the party you're not going to get Moses fired?" I don't want to go back now but I want to see what she says. 

"no that stands but i'm sorry for saying you're trying to be like me. You're anything but and thats what I love about you, no ones like you Rosie." despite how angry I am, I still melt by her words. 

"I'm still angry" I say pulling her in closer. 

"I know, but forgive me" she says into my ear. 

"fine" 

"Good how about we kiss and make up" she says cheekily puckering her lips. I try not to laugh not wanting to give into her just yet. 

"Ew no thanks I'm not Lisa" 

"Just one little kiss" I roll my eyes and bring my cheek to her lips, before I know it she's moved my face so our lips touch. I pull away in horror. She starts giggling at me. 

"UNNIE" I whine. 

"One more" she says smiling brightly. 

"No" But she's already leaning forward and I stay in place not denying her. This time our lips touch properly, I still don't move away which seems to only encourage her. Her lips move softly against my own going from the top to the bottom slowly, she lightly tugs at my bottom lip making me gasp giving her full access to explore my mouth, I hold onto her tightly slowly feeling myself get more engrossed. Once I respond back she pulls me in closer and deepens our kiss, I can taste a slight tint of the alcohol we drank only making the kiss more intoxicating. Then she pulls away from me with a smirk while I'm still in a daze and very confused. 

"See all better now" she says. she seems so unaffected by the kiss while im sitting here panicking on the inside. Once I finally regain some consciousness. 

"W-what the heck unnie" I say covering my face. She only laughs. 

"Every argument has to end in a kiss Rosie how else are problems solved" 

"BY TALKING" I say still covering my face. 

"Well when we fight this is how we solve them, arraso?" she says. 

 

....................