She likes to party

My Rosie

*grammar errors ahead 
 

Rosie's pov

"You're not really mad Rosie" Jennie says smiling while sipping her drink. 

I roll my eyes, staying quiet.

"Don't be like that, I just wanted you to come and have some fun where our managers aren't breathing down our necks." She says Pulling me in for a hug.

"I'm not mad, I just wanted to spend the day with all of us properly. We never get to experience being out like this." 

"How about tomorrow we'll spend the whole day together just me, you and the girls?" She says tenderly. I smile shyly. 

"I'd love that" 

"Good girl, But for now let's just have fun and do whatever the hell we want" she says with a huge grin. 

"Yahhhh! You two hurry up and move your old asses over here so we can have some shots" Lisa's loud mouth says.

.......................

"Lisa, can we go now" she looks at me with furrowed eyebrows. 

"Noooooooo, it's still early. Lighten up chae, have another drink" she says handing me god knows what. I look to where Jennie is, she's surrounded by people Jayden introduced us to. As soon as they came she hasn't even looked my way, but I didn't really expect any different she's Jennie. She draws people in and loves to socialise, I do envy her being able to do that. I just wish sometimes she'd remember I was here. 

"Hey Rosie" I move my eyes away from her and face the voice. 

"Hey Jayden" 

"I hope you're having a good time" he says with a genuine smile. 

Have some fun rosie.

"I am, the performances and a atmosphere is amazing" I reply honestly. 

"I'm glad, when I heard you girls were performing I was so proud. Y'all are changing and it's amazing to see honestly" 

"Ngawwwwwww jay you're so cute" I say laughing and roughly bringing him in for a hug. 

He laughs along with me.

"Hey, hey, easy girl you're man handling me I'm only like 5'4" I bust out laughing at that, before Jennie started making me think jay liked me we were always just messing around. I distanced myself because I didn't want to give him the wrong idea. 

"I missed you bro" he said. 

"Me too, sorry I've been out of contact a-lots been going on" 

"Nah, don't worry I understand but let's stay in contact properly this time you go away okay" 

"Pinky swear" 

"Pinky swear" 

"So how's your love life miss Roseanne park" Jayden says fake bowing. 

"Very non existent my friend" I reply sighing extravagantly jokingly

He gasp mocking me "how the hell are you single" 

"A lot of reasons, one major factor beginning with y and ending with g" I bitterly say. 

"Besides that have you liked anyone atleast, I never get to hear these stories" 

"Uh, yeah of course but they've never gone anywhere. I haven't really connected enough with someone yet to take the risk of being found out" 

"I get it, live up your single days while you can" he says drinking the rest of his drink. 

"Wait what about you" I say teasingly. He smiled shyly making him look adorable. 

"It's new but yeah, I'm seeing someone" I instantly relax. 

"What! Omg jay I'm so happy for you, who and how'd you meet?" 

"Her names ruby white shes a model that worked with Jen, Jennie actually set us up" 

Jennie set them up? So she knew he had a girlfriend but still insinuated he liked me. 

"Jennie set you up?" 

"Yeah, she's a real one for that" he says smiling. 

"We'll I'm happy for you" I side hug him and pat his back.

"You know I was a little nervous seeing you again" I confusingly look at him.

"What why" 

"I don't know just felt like we grew so distance, I know we never talked everyday but all of a sudden we weren't even mates" I feel guilt building up knowing I did it on purpose thinking he wanted more than friendship. 

" we'll let's not worry about that now" 

"Are you coming with Jennie to the after party?" 

I thought she'd just come back to the hotel with me, I try not to be disappointed.

" uh, probably not I'm really tired but how about we do something this week we'll be here for a couple of days?" I would say tomorrow but me and Jennie already made our plan. 

"Awesome, call me when your free" he says brightly. 

"Can't wait" I say genuinely. 

"Let's join the rest, I think Lisa might need your help" we both look towards Lisa and my god she's dropping in front of everyone. 

"Time for damage control"

..............

"Chaeeee where's jisoo" Lisa slurs gripping on to me tightly. 

"She's at th-" 

"Chaeeeeee I want jisoooooo" Lisa whines. I pull out my phones and call my manager to come and gets us. It's time to go home.

Lisa looks like she's about to cry. I take a quick picture so I can with jisoo tomorrow. 

"Lisa we're gonna go home to jisoo soon, can you stand up we need to find Jennie now" she instantly wakes up and grips me excitedly. I pull her through the small crowd that's managed to form with all jayden's friends. I spot her surrounded by people laughing, I push my way through the people which I found out isn't that easy when you've got a drunk person clinging on to you. 

"JENNIE" I shout over the music. She doesn't react still to busy talking to faces I've never seen before. I finally make my way over to her. 

"Jennie" she notices we're here. 

"What's up" she says dismissively. 

"We've gotta go, Lisa's way to drunk" I say in Korean. I move to grab her hand but she pulls it away. 

"I'm staying, I already made plans to go to the after party" 

"Jennie I'm not leaving you here by yourself with people you barely know" I'm trying to hold in my irritation with her right now. 

"Chaeyoung it's fine, my manager already knows she's dropping and picking me up I'll be fine." 

Oh I'm chaeyoung now 

"Just come with us to drop Lisa off and I'll come with you" I say trying to compromise. 

She rolls her eyes.

"No, go home with Lisa I'll see you tomorrow" she says like I'm the most annoying person ever. 

Before I can reply my phone rings informing me that security is waiting. 

"Make sure you give Lisa water and take care of her" she says about to leave. i scoff by her words

"Whatever have fun tonight .Unnie" I emphasis the unnie, she hates it when I call her that when it's just us. 

"Watch your mouth chaeyoung" she says warningly. 

If it was any other day I'd be intimidated but I'm to angry to care. 

"Just be safe" I reply coldly, with that I turn around and thankfully my managers there with our security. 

.............

"You okay chaeyoung" my manager ask, I nod my head and just look out the window. Lisa's laying on my lap she passed out as soon as we got into the van. 

I'm upset, Lisa obviously needed help but she still didn't move or try to help me with her, than she acts as if I'm not even there the whole night . And now I'm here worried sick about her being around people she hardly knows. She pissed me off but I still want to make sure she's safe. 

I'll text her manager. 

Jennies manager - unnie, Sorry to be annoying but could you message me when you drop and pick up Jennie tonight, I just want to make sure she's okay. 

I missed calls from jisoo, where nearly at the hotel I'll just talk to her than. 

We pull up to our hotel, I gently wake up Lisa. 

"Come on, jisoos waiting" she groans but gets up.

We make it to the door, before my hand meets the handle the doors swung open and what greets me is a worried jisoo. 

She looks mad but once she sees Lisa she instantly grabs the other side of her. 

"Is that my jichuuuu" 

"Yah you light weight" jisoo mutters, we make it to her bed and set her down. 

"Where's Jennie" she whispers. 

"After party" I say exhausted. She looks at me worriedly. 

"Go to bed, I'll look after this one" she pulls me in for a hug rubbing my back, I instantly relax. 

"Night unnie" I shakily say and leave. 

I look at the time and it's already 1am, I get cleaned up and lay on my bed. I close my eyes but everything that happened tonight keeps replaying in my head. I'll just watch some Netflix. 

Jennies manager - hey chae, Jennie's at the party now. I'll be checking on her over the night so no need to worry rest up. 

I worry less knowing that she'll be looking after her, but I'll open my door and just wait for Jennie to come home since her room in our penthouse is just across from mine. 

.........

5:45am 

No texts or calls from her or her manager. I'm trying to keep my eyes open but the fatigue from everything is finally catching up. 

She's still not here.