As If Its Your Last

My Rosie

Chaeyoungs pov 

"Nothing I just want to look at you up close" 

I- 

"Jennie unnie, you've been hanging out with Lisa to much" I reply trying my best to not blush.

Her hand moves a loose hair behind my ear, I instinctively move closer to her touch.

"Who do you think taught Lisa her moves" I pull a disgusted face by what she's just said. She giggles making my insides radiate.

"No but really, you look beautiful Rosie"

"You too" I say quietly. She smile brightly, which always makes my heart warm when it's directed at me. 

"Manager take a quick pic of me and Rosie, than let's take a group one" Jennie says with authority, still holding me tight. She pulls me to the wall and back hugs me, I always feel special when she does things like this with me, yes she does this with the other members, but with me she's so attentive and soft completely different to what she usually is like with the others. I know she's mainly like this because I'm a lot quieter than the other members, but I do wish that she has a special place in her heart for me, like I do her. 

I feel a feather like kiss on my left shoulder, I turn my head to look at Jennie struck by how pretty she is. 

"GROUP PHOTO" Lisa hells pulling me away from Jennie so she can be in between us. I've never wanted to beat Lisa up more than right now. 

"Smile girls" 

We do our usual poses while also taking quick solo photos for the fans. 

"Alright girls let's go to the stage, it's time" 

We all look at each other smiling like crazy people, this is it. My heart feels warm and a sense of pride over takes me looking at my members. 

...................

The crowd is going insane, the band playing in the back matching our energy, the crowd is insane and I know the girls feel it to. My adrenaline is up, every part of me is in this performance.  

"THIS SONG IS CALLED AS IF ITS YOUR LAST, SO I WANT EVERYONE TO DANCE AS IF ITS YOUR LAST!" We all look at each other, as clique as it sounds it feels as if where in slow motion, where all happy genuinely. Than Jennies part comes on, i'm still focused on my part but I can't deny the pull I feel to look at her. She eats up the stage , cheers are heard and everyones going crazy. Her charisma and natural iness on full blast. 

We're running to get into our formation, I can see Jennies tired and out of breath and I know its because like all of us are so excited, but i feel uneasy not liking she might be over working herself. 

"Jen, breath don't forget to breath" I say hurriedly. She looks at me and winks. 

"Thanks Hubby" My heart rate picks up, weird. Must be because of the audience. 

.................

We make it back stage and I can already feel myself tearing up. 

"We did it" I say emotionally

"Yes we did" Lisa replies, we run into a group hug and just cheer. 

"You girls did amazing, lets get you changed and after that do whatever you want" our manager says smiling. We all squeal excited because we're never allowed to do anything. 

We just finished getting ready and can finally just relax and have fun. Jisoo and Jennie walk over in there casual outfits looking beautiful. 

"I was talking to Jayden and he wants to chill with us, you girls down" jennie ask. 

"YES!" Lisa says excitedly, she's actually a big fan of him. Jennie chuckles than looks at Jisoo. 

"Yeah but I probably will just say hi since they'll all be speaking English" Jisoo says pouting cutely. 

"Jisoo, ill help you translate you'll be fine" The maknae says desperately. 

"hmmm nah, I'm down to just hangout with the crew" Jisoo replies nonchalantly, I see Lisa pout but she keeps shut. 

"What about you Rosie" all three of them look at me expectantly, I'm not apposed to it but I kind of just wanted to spend today with the girls and experience the first day with just them. 

"Um, I'll just say hi to and than leave with Jisoo" I reply casually. 

"Rosie he specifically asked if you were coming" Jennie says teasingly. I roll my eyes at her, ever since he followed me on instagram a certain cat like unnie won't stop annoying me about him.

"I'll just see how I feel" I reply a little annoyed. Jisoo clings onto my arm. 

"Pasta can stay with me" 

"Okay whatever lets just go" 

..................................

"HEY GIRLS, WASSUP" Jayden say excitedly running up to us, we greet him with a hug. 

"You girls killed it up there man" We all giggle by his reaction. 

"Thank you" I reply, for us. 

"Jisoo, im a big fan" one of Jaydens guys say reaching in for a hand shake with a cocky smile, I snort at his attempt at flirting. 

"Thanks" she happily replies, she doesn't say it but I know it means a lot when foreigners are her fans. Even if the fan is obviously into her. 

"Rosie, your voice is beautiful, I mean all of you were amazing" Jayden says nervously. I quickly look to Jennie to see her reaction about him calling me Rosie, Lisa and Jennie have had countless arguments about the said nickname that is only reserved for Jennie to say.

But unlike those times she just smiles like normal, making me feel a little hurt. 

"Thank you" I say looking right at him. He beams.

"How about you guys come with us to the v.i.p section?" 

"Yes!" Lisa says as expected. 

"I'll come if Rosie comes" Jennie says now eyeing me out.

I glare at Jennie noticing the small smirk on her face. Feeling out in the spot I end up agreeing. 

"Um yeah sure" I say with a fake smile, it can't be that bad I do enjoy his company. 

"Jisoo?" Jayden's friend says. Jisoo looks at me to translate. 

"Unnie, he's asking if we want to go to v.I.p with them to watch the performances" 

"Hmmm, no thanks we have our own section I just want to hang out with the crew" she replies. I pout not wanting her to leave me, but at the same time I could use her an as excuse to get out of the hangout later on. 

"Jisoo said she's just gonna hangout with the crew, but said maybe later"