Chapter 3

Everything Comes Back To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soeun opened the main door of her house and went to the garage to retrieve her bicycle. She got in it and pedaled her way to school.

She always rides her bike to school as it is not that far away from her house. As she was nearing the gate, both Jiyoon and Jimin, who also rode their bikes, pedaled towards Soeun. "Make way, BEEP BEEP!" Jimin hollered as she zoomed towards Soeun with a laughing Jiyoon tailing in her. The three of them pedaled side by side and parked their bikes on the school's bicycle parking rack.


"Do you guys have anything to do before class starts?" Soeun questioned as she adjusted her bike on the rack.

"We're presenting our original songs today on music club, so I have to be there," Jiyoon replied.


"Me too, I need to practice for volleyball club. I've experienced coach's harsh punishments, never again." Jimin shivered.

"Okay, see you guys later then." Soeun bid her friends goodbye and headed inside the school.


She opened her locker and took out the books she'll be needing for her class and placed it on her backpack.

Journal and my math textbook, wait... where's my math textbook?! Soeun internally panicked as she furiously went through all the items in her locker. Damn, it's not here I must've left it at home. Soeun thought, opting to go to the library to borrow a math textbook.

She approached the librarian and asked for the same math textbook she owns. "It's on that shelf over there dear." The old kind librarian replied as she pointed to the shelf. After thanking her, she quickly went to the shelf and browsed for her textbook.

Aha, It's here! Soeun internally celebrated and took the textbook. As she was about to head to the librarian's desk, she heard someone grunt and mutter something. Curious, she looked over and made eye contact with someone between the shelves. The girl widened her eyes when she met eyes with Soeun.

"H-hello," the girl croaked. "Could you help me get this book? I can't reach it."

"Sure," Soeun replied and went over to the other side and stood beside the girl. She immediately recognized her to be Jihyo, one of Soojin's friends. The bunny-like girl pointed at the book she was trying to reach and Soeun took it out with ease.

"Are you perhaps Soeun-ssi?" Jihyo asked her with curiosity.

Not expecting the question, Soeun hesitantly replied. "Yes, that's me."

"Nice to finally meet you! I'm Han Jihyo, a sophomore." Jihyo cheerfully introduced herself.

"Park Soeun, junior." Jihyo's contagious smile made Soeun smile as well.

"Soojin unnie talks a lot about you," Jihyo stated.

"She does?" Soeun asked, her eyes filled with a mix of curiosity and sadness.

"Yeah, can I call you unnie too?" Jihyo adorably asked and Soeun nodded.

"Okay. I'll call you Soeun unnie from now on! Jihyo beamed.

"And thank you for-"

"Jihyo have you got your book now?"

Jihyo was suddenly interrupted by a familia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter