Chapter 7

Everything Comes Back To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Soeun plopped her phone down on the table and covered her face with her hands.

"What the hell did I just do?" She mumbled, her voice muffled in her hands.

"What's up with you?" Jiyoon questioned.

"Weren't you just giggling on your phone a few seconds ago?" Jimin added.

"I bet you it was Soojin unnie she was texting," Jiyoon snickered.

"I WAS NOT GIGGLING!"

"Whatever you say~"

Soeun took a deep breath as she contemplated how to tell her friends.

"Soojinaskediftheycouldjoinusforlunch," Soeun said all in one breath.

"Woah, woah, what?"

"Slow down,"

She took a deep breath to calm herself. "Soojin asked if they could join us for lunch,"

Jimin's eyes almost bulged out of their sockets while Jiyoon's mouth fell open. "NOW?!"

"YES!!"

"THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS COMING!" Jimin yelled and shook both of Jiyoon's shoulders.

"So I'm assuming you said yes?"

"I had no choice!"

"Okay, let's all just calm down and breathe,"

"Jiyoon, how do I look?"

"With your eyes," she deadpanned.

Jimin glared at her and turned to Soeun.

"Soeun, how do I look?"

"Like a mess,"

"YOU GUYS ARE NO HELP!"

Jiyoon covered Jimin's mouth and loudly smacked the table.

"I see them, they're coming!" Jiyoon panicked.

Soeun followed Jiyoon's line of sight and saw Soojin with Jaehee, Jihyo, and Hyewon beside her, each holding their trays. Soojin waved at them as they continued to walk closer to girls' table.

Soeun glanced at her friends to see Jiyoon nervously picking at the sleeve of her hoodie and Jimin looking like she's about to faint.


"Hey guys," Soojin greeted as the four of them stood beside the table. Soeun, Jiyoon, and Jimin immediately stood up.

"Hi, Soeun unnie," Jihyo happily greeted her. "Hello, my name is Jihyo, nice to meet you!"

"Hi, I'm Jaehee," She greeted and waved.

"And I'm Hyewon. Me and Jimin unnie know each other from volleyball club" She smiled and Jimin nodded in agreement.

We already know their names. They're popular. But it still felt nice that despite all that they still introduced themselves.

"Nice to meet guys, I'm Soeun" she smiled.

"Hey guys, I'm Jiyoon, nice to meet you!" she extended her right hand to Jihyo, Jaehee, and Hyewon one by one for a handshake. Jiyoon had to nudge Jimin for her to break out of her daze.

"H-hello, I'm Jimin."

The three of them invited the girls to sit and made space so all of them could sit comfortably.
Soojin sat beside Soeun with Jaehee beside her while Jihyo and Hyewon sat across from them beside Jimin and Jiyoon.

"I guess me, Hyewon and Jaehee are the youngest, right?" Jihyo questioned.

"Hyewon's a freshman and you and Jaehee are sophomores, right?" Jiyoon questioned and they nodded. "The three of us are juniors and Soojin unnie's a senior, so yeah."

Soeun took her juice box on her tray and groaned. "Ugh, I forgot to check the juice box,"
she uttered.

"Why? What's wrong unnie?" Jihan asked.

"I'm allergic to apples,"

"Here, you can have mine," Soojin offered her grape flavored juice box.

"Oh, thanks" Soeun sheepishly accepted and gave Soojin the apple juice box.

"Unnie, how do you and Soojin unnie know each other?" Jaehee questioned.

Jimin immediately perked up after hearing Jaehee's voice. "Well, Soeun and Soojin unnie-" Jimin's reply was cut off short when Jiyoon elbowed her in the ribs. "Ow, hey!"

"Shut up, she's not asking you" Jiyoon joked while the rest of them laughed. Jimin sulked and continued to eat. I JUST WANTED TO TALK TO THE LOML!

"Me and Soojin unnie have been friends since we were babies" Soeun replied.

"Really?" Jihyo exclaimed. "Wow, you guys must be close."

"Is it just me or did most of the students decide to eat outside as well?" Hyewon commented as the rest of them saw the increase of the students.

"They must've followed you guys here," Soeun commented.

"And they're staring at us, again" Jimin added.

"Is this what you guys go through every day?" Jiyoon asked.

"Basically yes," Hyewon replied.

"You get used to it," Soojin added and continued to eat.

The girls continued to eat and chat when they noticed a guy approach their table. This better not be what I think it is. Jimin thought.

"H-hello everyone, Hi Jihyo," He greeted. Soeun can't help but notice Hyewon was glaring at the guy as she tightly held onto her spoon, her knuckles turning white. Huh.

He gazed at Jihyo and offered the pink gift box he was holding. "I just wanted to give this." He immediately sprinted away before Jihyo could say anything.

"Thank god it was just a gift," Jiyoon sighed. "I thought I'd have to witness another promposal."

"What is it?" Jaehee asked.

Jihyo opened the box and inside was filled with pastries, chocolate, and other variety of snacks.

"Don't eat it, they may have drugged it or something. I'll keep this and throw it away later." Hyewon explained with furrowed eyebrows.

"But these are my favorites!" Jihan whined.

"I'll buy you better snacks,"

"You're gonna throw those away?!" Jimin exclaimed. "Just give them to me."

"But unnie what if they-"

"Nah, I don't think they're capable of doing that,"

"Okay then...," Hyewon gave Jimin the box, she thanked Jihyo and Hyewon and shoved it in her bag.

"Share those with me later," Jiyoon whispered to her.

"No." Jiyoon slapped her arm. "WHY DO YOU KEEP HURTING ME?!"

"Speaking of snacks," Soeun started and took out a container from her bag. "Soojin unnie's mom gave this to me earlier, she said we should share it." She opened the container and placed it on the table, the smell of the cookies and biscuits wafting in the air. Everyone took one each and thanked Soojin and Soeun.

The seven girls continued to chat and enjoyed their lunch, laughing and exchanging stories.

I feel like we'll be together for a long time. Soeun thought.

_____________


Soeun and Jiyoon were both sitt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter