Chapter 8

Everything Comes Back To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jaehee sighed in annoyance as pastel-colored love letters showered all over her feet as she opened her locker.

"Again?" Soojin giggled as the blonde crouched down to retrieve all the envelopes and shoved them in her bag. The brunette opened her locker and faced the same fate as her friend. At first, they felt flattered at all the letters they received but as time went on it started to be more of a nuisance to them.

"I can't even fit the textbooks in my bag because of all these," Jaehee said as she continued to shove them in her bag. "It's not my fault I'm pretty!"

Soojin just shook her head at her overly confident friend and tried her best to fit all the envelopes in her bag. "Too bad they keep falling off the lockers, we can only store a few,"

After a few minutes of them organizing their things, the bell rang signifying the start of class. They finally zipped their bags and slung them over their shoulders. Jihyo and Hyewon jogged beside them as they headed to their respective classrooms. The four of them laughed at each other's bags looking like they're about to burst.

"I swear, I'm going to bring a paper bag next time," Hyewon stated. "These letters are so heavy I feel like my hands are gonna fall off,"

"I just gave up trying to zip mine," Jihyo pointed at her ped bag that's b with letters.

Although receiving and carrying the letters might be a slight burden to them, reading them together is one of their favorite activities.

_______________


"For this project, you need to group yourselves into three," Jiyoon, Jimin, and Soeun immediately made eye contact and smirked. The three of them pushed their desk in the middle and combined them to create a bigger table before they situated. Their professor went around the classroom and gave a piece of paper to every group, containing all the details about the project.

"I want every group to create a video teaching someone a skill they have yet to learn, it could be your family, friends, or strangers as long as it's someone outside of your group. Edit your video and present it in front of the class."

Noise filled the whole classroom as everyone started to discuss their plans.

"Teach someone a skill?" Jimin questioned while scratching her head. "Do you guys know anyone?"

"My dog doesn't know how to sit," Jiyoon replied.

"It's supposed to be a human, " Soeun snickered.

"I WAS TRYING TO HELP!"

_______________


"How about your neighbor that doesn't close the trunk of his car?" Jiyoon joked. "We could teach him how to close it."

"Hell no, I'm not approaching that weird man." Jimin refused.

They walked towards the picnic table outside the cafeteria shaded by a tree. They started to eat outside more often as it was much better than inside. Thus, making the picnic table their new usual spot. From a distance, they could already see the others sitting at the table laughing while reading a bunch of papers.

"Hi, unnies!" Jihyo waved enthusiastically.

"Hi," They greeted.

"What are you guys reading?" Soeun asked as the three of them set their trays and sat down. The three of them looked curiously at their friends who seem to be engrossed in reading some type of letter.

"Oh, we're reading love letters," Jaehee cooly replied.

"Love letters?" Jimin scowled. "From who?"

"Our admirers," Soojin simply responded. Soeun tsked while Jimin crossed her arms as they tried their best not to rip the letters into pieces. Jiyoon saw this and restrained herself from laughing at her sulking friends. She saw this as a perfect opportunity to tease them.

"Why don't you guys read one out loud?" Jiyoon innocently suggested. "We're curious as to what your ADMIRERS write about," she emphasized.

"That's not necess-"

"No, we're not-"

"Oh, how about this one," Hyewon excitedly volunteered cutting off Soeun and Monday's protests. "This one's for Jaehee unnie from her secret admirer," Jimin muttered something under her breath while Jiyoon had her lips in a thin line, suppressing her laughter.

"I love you with all my ."

"Jesus Christ," Jimin muttered.

"I would say heart, but my is bigger," Everyone burst into fits of laughter besides Jaehee who's red from embarrassment, and Jimin, disgust was written all over her face.

"Yah, out of all the letters you chose that one?" Jaehee pouted, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "I'll go next, this one's for Soojin unnie from 'your future boyfriend?'.

"Future boyfriend huh" Jiyoon laughed.

"I already hate this," Soeun mumbled.
"I fell in love with you the first time I laid my eyes on you." Jaehee started. "You might not know me but I know you, we might be soulmates. My number is xxxxxx, call me." The girls laughed and cringed all at the same time while Soeun just sat looking very displeased.

"This is just the beginning and it's already getting weird," Jihyo commented.

"What do mean this is just the beginning?" Soeun questioned. Jihyo proceeded to haul her bag on top causing the whole table to shake. She then pointed at her ped bag filled with love letters. "These letters occupy most of the space in our bags,"

The three proceeded to inspec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter