Chapter 2

Everything Comes Back To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Soojinnie, wake up!" Soeun yelled as she shook Soojin who was lying in her bed asleep. "Wake up the new arcade opens today!"

"Soeun It's 7 in the morning, can't it wait?" Soojin groaned as she put her comforter over her face.

"But we both promised that we'd be the first ones to go there plus, they're giving out coins to the first 50 people who enter!" Soeun begged as she tries to get Soojin out of bed.

She's still not budging. Well, this will get her out of bed. Soeun smirked as she thought of a brilliant plan.

"LEE SOOJIN IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF BED IN THREE SECONDS I WILL TICKLE YOU AND SHOWER YOU KISSES!"

"No, you won't" Soojin nervously replied.

"Yes. I. Will." Soeun stated as she emphasized each word.

"One"


"Soeun-"


"TWO"


"Hey stop-"


"THREE!"


At three, Soeun removed Soojin's comforter and starting tickling her sides. Both of them were laughing uncontrollably especially Soojin.

"WAHAHAH- OKAY STOP I'LL GET UP NOW!" Soojin shrieked as she panted trying to catch her breath. She got up and headed towards the kitchen.

"Soojinnie, wait you forgot your kisses," Soeun reminded her.

"What kisses? Wait... no, Soeun nooOOO AAAHH!" Soojin screamed as she ran downstairs with Soeun chasing her trying to kiss her.




When the two arrived at the newly opened arcade, they were given free coins as they were the 49th and 50th people who entered.

"Wow, barely made it but we now have free coins!" Soeun celebrated as she held onto the pouch of coins and looked over the various games that she wanted to play.

Both of them separated ways and started playing. After a while, Soeun ran out of coins and went to find Soojin. She saw her playing in one of the claw machines with furrowed eyebrows and pursed lips.

"Did you win anything yet?" Soeun asked as she approached her. "No, I've already wasted 4 coins in this game and I still have nothing!" Soojin exclaimed sadly. "I really want that puppy plushie," Soojin said, her voice getting weaker after every word. She then suddenly remembered something, she could almost imagine a lightbulb appearing in her head.

"Ssong, I now know what I want you to do," Soojin spoke. "Remember that bet we made at the playground where you said you'd do whatever I want if I win?"

"Yes??"

"Well, I want you to win me that plushie." She demanded as she pointed at the puppy plushie. "Here take my coins, I only have 3 left."


"I already ran out of coins, what if I don't get it in 3 tries?" Soeun questioned.


"Well, you have to or else you have to go home and bring more money." Soojin simply replied.


"Seriously?! Well, I guess I have to make the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter