Chapter 9

Everything Comes Back To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Soojin and Soeun were sitting on the porch infront of Soojin's house waiting for their friends to arrive. The weather was clear and perfect to play outside.

"Are you nervous?" Soeun asked, noticing that Soojin has been quiet for a few minutes now.

"A little. I'm mostly excited to spend time with you guys."

"UNNIES!"

They both turned their heads to the sound and jogged to the sidewalk. Jaehee, Hyewon, and Jihyo emerged from the distance, speedily pedalling towards them. Their screams and laughter could be heard as they raced each other. They slowed their speed as they neared the two older girls when suddenly two figures rapidly pedalling appeared.

"MOOVVEEE!"

"OUT OF THE WAY!"

Jiyoon and Jimin hollered as the three girls hurriedly gave way to the two of them. The sound of their breaks echoed throughout the neighborhood as their friends stared at them with questioning eyes.

"I WON!" Jimin pointed to Jiyoon. "Now shut your mouth."

"Whatever,"

"What was that?" Asked Soeun.

"We had a bet but this idiot doesn't want me to say what it's about"

Soeun gave them a skeptical glance before both her and Soojin walked back to retrieve their bikes lying on the front lawn.

Jiyoon took out a camera from her bag and started filming her friends. She started singing a song while spinning and zooming the camera in everyone's faces, in her words she was making a music video. She ran to Soojin and shoved and the camera in her face.

"Saturday, 9 am, we will be teaching our dear friend Lee Soojin how to ride a bike. Soojin unnie, how are you feeling?" She asked, her tone similar to a news reporter.

"I'm fine?"

"Great, are you ready?"

"I guess,"

"Amazing,"

"Jiyoon, stop shoving the camera in her face," Jimin scolded.

"Shhhh I'm filming,"

"You have to film us too!"

"Okay, how about you sit on the bike first, unnie," Soeun interrupted and guided Soojin. "Now place your right foot on the pedal and press down,"

The bike wobbly shifted forward and lost its balance. Fortunately, Soeun caught the bike before Soojin fell on the pavement.

"Let's try that again, don't worry I'll hold on the bike," Soeun assured. She firmly gripped the back seat while guiding Soojin to pedal. Their slow pace began to escalate and Soeun was now running, still holding on to the bike. They both laughed in triumph with Soojin's progress. She gained control over the bike and increased her speed.

Seeing as her friend is already a few steps away from successfully riding on her own, Soeun did the last step which is to let go of the bike. She released her grip from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter