Welcome to Family B.A.P

My Unbreakable Warrior

 

“Hyungs! We’re back!” Youngjae shouted while entering the door.

“What took you so long? And what’s that?” The eldest nodded at the maroon colored suitcase while drying dishes.

“Where’s the food kids? Hyung is starving! Oh who’s this?” The second eldest blinked. “Did you guys bring her home?” He pointed at the 4 dongsangs. “I send you guys out for groceries and you guys come back with a little girl?”

“Huh? Her? Little girl?” The eldest thought. He came out of the restaurant’s kitchen with his bust boy apron still on.

He peered down at the little girl. He looked at the 4 youngins. Each of them pointed to one another.

“Jaeyeon, this is our eldest hyung Bang Yongguk.” Youngjae introduced her softly. “Yonggukkie hyung this is Lee Jaeyeon. She’s… one of us.” Youngjae emphasized us. The two were staring at each other as if having a mental conversation.

“Hi there little one! I’m Kim Himchan!” Himchan greeted as he waved frantically at the little girl. Jaeyeon felt a little uncomfortable and slowly hid behind Daehyun.

“Hyung! You’re scaring her!” Daehyun slapped Himchan’s arm. “What? I’m just being friendly.” Himchan innocently blinked. Daehyun shook his head and put an arm around Jaeyeon and led her to the sofa in the hosting area.

“Come on let’s take off your jacket.” Daehyun suggested as he ped her thick black winter coat.

“You guys live in a restaurant?” Jaeyeon whispered. Daehyun looked into her big brown eyes. He chuckled. “No, the hyungs work here. They bust tables. We live upstairs. The owner used to use it for storage purposes. But since none of us had a place to stay, he let us occupy it.”

“Yonggukkie hyung! Can we keep her?! She could be like… our little sister!” Zelo asked as he grew excited at the thought. Jaeyeon’s head snapped in their direction at the word sister. Yongguk blinked at the maknae.

“Please hyung? PLEASE! I always wanted a little sister!” Zelo whined tugging on his hyung’s arm.

“You don’t even know her! You can’t just adopt someone off the street.” Yongguk replied.  “No offence.” Yongguk quickly added. Jaeyeon creased her eyebrows.

“She isn’t someone. She’s Lee Jaeyeon and she’s a total ninja! You should’ve seen her hyung! She beat up this bad guy and it was daebak!” The maknae cheered happily.

“Bad guy?” Yongguk questioned confused.

“Well, Jaeyeon was kinda fighting with a pedo when we found her. But she’s fine!” Youngjae assured. “Daehyun hyung knocked him out before he could kidnap her.” Youngjae stated sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck.

“Hmm… little girl fighting a e, that’s different?” Yongguk wondered.

“Can we keep her?!” Zelo pleaded impatiently. Yongguk shrugged in defeat. “That’s not my decision to make.”

Zelo’s head immediately jerked in Jaeyeon’s direction. Her eyes widened at the sudden attention. “Will you stay?” Zelo boasted hopeful.

“Stay!” Jongup whispered loudly while nodding his head in encouragement. The others did the same.

“I don’t know… my parents said not to talk to strangers; let alone live with them.” Jaeyeon mentioned.

“Smart girl…” Youngjae lifted his chin in interest.

“Girl’s got a point.” Himchan stated.

“Touché!” Zelo added. “But we saved you tonight! Well… the hyungs did. But I saw you first! And without us who knows where you could be right now? See we're already protecting you like good oppas."

“Well little girl, it’s up to you. We’re not pedos; like Zelo tried to say, so you’re safe. Stay if you’d like.” Himchan shrugged.

“You guys would really take me in?” Jaeyeon questioned bewildered.

“Yeah, that’s how this family came to be.” Yongguk pointed out. Jaeyeon looked up at him. “But you guys are just kids.”

“Hey I’m 12 and a half!” Himchan begged to differ.

“We may be kids but we can make it on the streets, unlike a lot of runaways. We’ve been living this way for a while and we’re just fine.” Yongguk replied. Jaeyeon nodded in understanding.

 “Call them 3 kids! They’re all still in the one digits.” Himchan snickered.

“Aye, I turn 10 next month.” Youngjae argued. “And not mention I’m the brain of our family.”

Jaeyeon’s eyes grew round. “How old are you guys then?” She asked looking at the other 4 boys.

“I’m the same age as Himchannie. I’m only his hyung by a month.” Yongguk smiled.

“You’re working at 12 years old?” Jaeyeon questioned. “Mhmm.” Yongguk responded. "Well not legitimately, the owner was just nice enough to get me a little job that pays for our expenses. Kids my age aren't that lucky to get a job since we're still minors. 

“Wow…” Jaeyeon thought.

“I’m 9.” Youngjae says. “I know what you’re thinking, how can Daehyun be older when I’m so much smarter. It’s a wonder to me too.” He laughed.

“Don’t talk down on your hyung! Age has nothing to do with intelligence.” Daehyun defended.

“Hyung, you’re 10 and you have the brain of a 4 year old. I bet you don’t even know your times tables!” Youngjae pointed at him accusingly.

“Yeah I do!” Daehyun objected.

“6x8.” Himchan threw a multiplication problem at him.

“…” Daehyun was stoned for a couple seconds before blurting. “…79!”

Everyone laughed at him. “Haha like I said. What was that about knowing your times tables?” Youngjae teased.

“S-shut up!” Daehyun threw a sofa pillow at him.

“How about you two?” Jaeyeon pointed at Zelo and Jongup.

“We’re the maknaes. I’m 8 and Zelo is 7.” Jongup answered.

“What about you Jaeyeon?” Zelo asked.

“I’m 6… turning 7; tomorrow actually.” She muttered.

“OMO! Tomorrow’s your birthday?” Jongup’s eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. “Let’s do something special for you!”

“Yeah!” The others agreed. “Can we hyung?” Youngjae questioned.

“Sure, why not.” Yongguk smiled.

“WHOO! Finally I get to be called oppa! And I’ll get to be older than someone! It’s tiring being the youngest sometimes…” Zelo sighed cutely. “Hyung we’ve got to keep her! This is the happiest day of my life!”

The little girl looked at the 6 boys around her. “Would you guys… really be like my brothers if I stay?” Jaeyeon questioned hesitantly. Zelo nodded eagerly.

“We’ve always talked about having a sister. You know a female living with us to cook and clean?” Youngjae said.

“Bwoh!? I don’t want to be a maid!” Jaeyeon cried.

“I was kidding silly. We’d help you of course. It’s just boys’ need a female disciplinarian to get them to work. Yonggukkie hyung here isn’t enough.” Youngjae added.

“Ohhh.” Jaeyeon nodded in understanding. “So how about it Jay?” Jongup asked.

“Jay?” She tilted her head.

He nodded. “Yeah! It could be your nickname.” The bright child smiled.

“Aww. I can’t turn down these guys. I’ve always wanted brothers…” Jaeyeon thought.

“I’ll stay.” She finally answered.

“WAHOO!  I HAVE A LITTLE SISTER!!!” Zelo boasted happily. He embraced her into a bear hug her and gave her plenty of kisses on the cheek. “Mwah! Mwah! Mwwahh! Ah I love you so much already new baby sister!”

“Alright that’s enough Junhong.” Yongguk chuckled. “Welcome to the family little Jay.” He gave his signature smile and patted her head.

“Welcome to B.A.P!” Jongup beamed. “Huh? What’s bap?” Jaeyeon said confused.

“No not bap. B.A.P. It’s what we call this family right here. It stands for Best Absolute Perfect.” Daehyun explained.

“Why?” Jaeyeon asked quizzically.

“Don’t really know.” Daehyun shrugged. “We haven’t really figured it out yet.” He scratched his head.

“But it sounds cool!” Zelo added. The bright child Jongup nodded vigorously in agreement beside him.

“Huh… B.A.P.” Jaeyeon pondered the family name.

“Ahh, now our family is complete.” Himchan cheesed as he slung an arm around Jaeyeon.

__________

Hi_YOM~~

Now all of B.A.P has entered the story! WHOO!

Aww this chapter was cute.. no? Haha especially Jongup & Zelo <3

Look forward to more updates :) Because Spring Break starts this week!! WHOO ^^

My last day is Wednesday~ So I'll gladly be writing for all of you <3 Anticipate it !

Thanks for Reading!

 

Comments are loved! Subscribers make my day! Friends are welcome! ^^