Where Am I?

A Lost AngeL

 

Super junior's P.O.V.
 
"Let's see how she's doing" said Donghae
"Good idea, she's been sleeping for days now. Maybe she's awake now." said Eunhyuk excided. 
Everyone was curious about who she was, where she's from.. and alot more. Everyone wanted to see her. So they diceded that everyone should go together. As they were getting 
close to the door. 
"WAIT!" Leeteuk said
"OMG WHAT?" Ryewook said with a scared voice. 
"I .. I should go first" said Leeteuk looking at ceiling with his hands on his waist. 
"Why should you go first" asked Shindong
"Because ... uuhm... because I'm the LEADER, duuh" said Leeteuk showing off his dimple.
"Ofcourse you should" said Siwon smiling
When Leeteuk was about to open the door, something stopped him, he was getting nervous and his heart was beating like crazy.Everyone started to whisper something to each other.
"Leeteuk what are you doing" asked Heechul who was getting really bored by now. 
"huh? what? .. oh right" Leeteuk replied confused. Leeteuk opened the door slowly, he was afraid to go in, he opened the door a little bit tried to see if she was awake.
"Oh man, come on. jUST go in" Kyuhyun said anoyed and pushed Leeteuk to get him inside the room, wich by the way was Leeteuk's room. 
"DID YOU HAD TO DO THAT?" Asked Leeteuk while getting up from the floor.
"I'm sorry hyung, but you are REALLY slow" he said as rubbing his hands together. 
Once they all got inside the room they gathered around her. 
"OH! She's still sleeping" said Yesung
"Maybe we should call the doctor again." Suggested Donghae 
"I don't think it's necessary, the doctor said she would wake up on her own." Said Kibum. " we should wait a little bit longer"
"I can't wait any longer" said Sungmin with a sigh. 
 
"Maybe she still has a fever?" Said Leeteuk while putting his hand on her forehead.
 
Amber's P.O.V.
 
I was pretending to be still asleep when I heard noises coming closer. I was so afraid that my heart was beating really hard. Then the door opened and some people came in. 
I heard them talking, and I even heard someone falling, well that's what I assumed. The footsteps came closer, and when I listened to them closly, their voices were so familiar to me. 
I could understand couple of words of what they were saying, but that wasn't enough to know what they were talking about. 
I was listening really carefully trying to understand but suddenly someone touched my forehead.
 
End of P.O.V.
 
Leeteuk put his hand on Amber's forehead to see if she had fever. When Amber felt his hand she quickly opened her eyes and pushed Leeteuk's hand away. 
"Oh, She's awake" Said Yesung. 
" OMG, I can't believe it, SHE'S AWAKE!!" screamed Sungmin. 
Amber looked around her 'OMG, aren't they Super Junior?' she thought to herself and gave them a weird look, wich made them confused.
"Hi... uuhm.. Are you alright?" Asked Donghae (in korean) 
She looked at Donghae with a confused look, she couldn't understand him. All that she could understand was one word 'Kwenchana'. 
"Why doesn't she answer?" said ryewook
"I don't know .. Maybe she doesn't understand korean." Said kyuhyun. 
" Wait. Let me try" said Heechul "Yo .. speak.. uhm.. ENGLISH?" he said pointing at her. 
She gave him a smile while thinking 'Heechul's broken english' and then she nodded. 
"Omg, l-look, she's smiling" said Leeteuk happy. "Hello.. (he pointed at himself) .. Leeteuk" he said with a big smile on his face, and reached his hand out to greet her. 
Amber got sceared and pulled the blanket to herself, and covered herself with it. You could only see her eyes.
"LEETEUK! stop it, your scaring her" Said heechul angry.
"But .. I .. I"  Leeteuk didn't know what to say, he felt quilte for scaring her. He pulled his hand away and said "Mian haeyo"
 
Amber P.O.V. 
 
When I felt someone's hand on my forehead, I got really scared, I had a flashback of what happened. Somehow I was afraid that it might be Torre, even though I knew that it wasn't possible. 
I opened my eyes quickly and pushed his hand away, with the scary thoughts in my head I started looking around me and saw 12 familiar facesses. 'OMG, aren't they Super Junior?" I asked myself.
I was so shocked, I couldn't believe that Super Junior was standing around me. While I was still in dinial Donghae said something to me, I couldn't understand what he was saying except for one word 'Kwenchana' I didn't say anything back, because I dindn't know Korean.  Ryewook said something to s, then Kyuhyun replied to him.  I was so confused, I really wanted to know what they were talking about.  Suddenly Heechul said something to them and then he turned to me and said "Yo .. Speak .. uhm .. ENGLISH?"  he even pointed at me. I couldn't help but smile, because he reminded me of Hedy and Melinda, the times we watched Full House together and even imitating them.
I wasn't paying attention when a hand appeared in front of me so I got scared and covered myself with a blanket, then I realized it was Leeteuk's hand, My SOULMATE'S hand. 'WHAT am I doing' I thought, then Heechul said something to Leeteuk angry, Leeteuk's face expression changed instantly, he looked at the floor and said "Mian haeyo" That word I could understand!
Suddenly Eunhyujk said " ME.. EUNHYUK.... YOU?"  
" Am..." I stopped, I wanted to say Amber, but something stopped me, I couldn't tell them my name was Amber, cuz I dind't want to be Amber, I wanted to forget everything that happened. 
Out of nowhere without thinking I said "Angel" 
"What?" said Leeteuk surprised
"Me ... Angel" I said again
"You .. Name Angel?" Asked Leeteuk
I nodded. Everyone was looking at me surprised. Then it suddenly hit me 'What am I doing, Leeteuk's nickname is Angel! How could I forget it!!'  I was panicking. 
Out of nowhere Eunhyuk said "Nice Wethear" trying to break the silence. I burst out laughing, because it was soo funny.. No, I mean, the way he said it was sooo funny!