Why are you doing this?

A Lost AngeL

 

Me (20 years), Melinda (22 years) and Hedy (20 years) are like inseparable friends, even Melinda is my sister en Hedy is my Best Friend. Me and my sister got to know Hedy 4 years ago
and we weren't that close until we started watching Asian stuff especially Super Junior, it's Super Junior who made us so close. It's like we can't do anything if we're not together! Melinda and Hedy are crazy about Super Junior, and they call them selfs E.l.f's even though i like them .. no wait .. Love them too i just hate calling myself an elf or a fan because that makes me just like every girl, i couldn't call myself a fan because i never wen't or will go to their concert, i never buy their stuff, because i live far away from Korea and i am pretty sure that my parents will never let me go to Korea to see them. The weird thing was how i felt about Super Junior, i can't even put it into words cuz it's not what felt before! 
Enough about that. 
 
Let me tell you about my family, I have 2 sisters and 1 brother and my parents. We used to live in Canada but we moved to Italy 22 years ago, so I and Melinda are born in Italy, but my other sister Cindy (23 years) and my brother Justin (25 years) are born in Canada. I really love my family, Justin and I are really close, he loves me the most he says, because i'm the youngest, he's alwasy worried about me, and taking care of me, never letting a boy get near me, always buying me what i want. Cindy and Melinda were always jealous. Justing always make me feel special. 
 
---------------------------------------
 
Like every morning i went to school with Melinda and Hedy, always playing Super Junior's songs on our way to school.  Even though we go to the same school but our classes were different.
" oh, the bell is ringing, let's go to our classes, because i don't want to be late again" I said. One of the things i hate is being late. 
"Arasso" Replied Hedy. We always use the Korean words we know, people sometimes laugh at us, cuz they don't understand why we like Korea so much.
"bye ... oh, i mean Anyo" said Melinda laughing. 
"Anyo"  I said to them and walked away quickly. 
 
" look at her, running away so fast, it's like she cares about school more then about us"  said Hedy looking confused. After chatting a little bit, they said goodbye's and went to their class rooms.
 
It was time for IT class, but our teacher was absent so we were aloud to hang around the school. As always i went to a room where no one ever goes to, Hedy, Melinda and I we always go there if we don't have class. I was sitting on a chair listening to Super Junior's music, suddenly someone came in, i thought that it would be Melinda or Hedy, i looked up smiling thinking it was one of them. I was shocked when i saw a guy coming in. It was someone I know, he had a crush on me since I can remember. 
"oh it's you" i said giving him a 'what are you doing here' look. 
He didn't say anything to me. He turned around, and i saw he was doing something, so i asked "what are you doing?" and stood up. 
"omg, are you closing the door? where.. did you got the key's from" i asked him without letting him see that I was getting scared. 
"finelly, we are alone" he said looking around him with a dirty tone. 
"what do you mean?" i was getting really scared. I din't know what to do so i said "could you open the door, I have to go back to my class" 
"I don't think I can let you go" he said 
"why don't you go sit over there" he said with a dirtly smile on his face. 
"No, I don't have time, i really have to go.. so open the DOOR" I demanded while trying to avoid eye contact.
"Now ... I told you I can't let you go" 
"SIT" he yelled out and took me by my arm and pushed me to the couch. 
"why are you doing this" i said with tears in my eyes. 
"why? .. Why..? He asked
"If you didn't ignore me all this time, and accepted my confesion back then, I wouldn't have to do this" He  said with a angry tone. 
"But .. I .. have a boyfriend, and you know that too" I said with running tears over my cheeks. 
"I liked you first, he didn't, how could you ignore me like that?"  He was starting to get tears in his eyes too. For a second I felt sorry for him. 
But then he started to come closer to me, just then i realized what he was going to do, i started to panick "HELP... HELP" I screamed as hard as I could, but i knew that no one could hear me. He put his hand over my mouth so that I couldn't scream for help. I did everything I could to stop him, but I couldn't do anything, he was too strong!
........