Crying over you ...

A Lost AngeL

“ Hyung?” said Heechul surprised. “ What’s wrong? Why are you crying?”

“Heechul, what are you doing here? Why aren’t you sleeping?” Said Leeteuk turning around and wiping his tears away.

“I asked first. Why are you crying?” Heechul asked again.

“Crying? … I’m not crying..” Leeteuk denied

“Don’t try to fool me! You are obviously crying.”

“I don’t know Heechul.. I feel weird.”

“Is it because of Angel? Because of the way she acted?” Heechul knew why he was crying. He wanted to tell Leeteuk that Amber likes him too, but he couldn’t because he promised that he wouldn’t.

“I don’t know.. I think so… I feel so weird. I never felt this way before.. You might think that I’m overreacting.. but ..” Leeteuk stopped talking because the tears came back.

“You’re not.. Hyung, please stop crying, or else I will cry too! I’m sure she didn’t understand it clearly, so .. Why don’t you tell her again, when she’s alone.. I mean when there is no one around.” Said Heechul.

“I don’t know.. I don’t think she likes me that way.”

“Hyung! I can’t take it anymore.. I should..” Heechul stopped when someone knocked on the door. Amber entered the room before Heechul could finish his sentence.

“What are you doing here?” Asked Heechul. When Leeteuk saw Amber he quickly turned around and wiped away his tears.

“I.. uuhm…I heard voices so I wanted to see if Leeteuk was sleeping..” replied Amber

“I’m fine, you don’t have to worry about me.” Said Leeteuk with a touch of coldness.

“Oh.. O-okay, I’m sorry… I just thought… forget it.. well, Goodnight.” Said Amber and quickly got out of the room.

 

Amber P.O.V.

‘I’m so stupid!! He really did misunderstand it, I really thought that he would get it.’ All kind of thoughts were running through my head, I stopped when I suddenly reached my room, well Leeteuk’s room, I still can’t believe it that he gave it to me, when I was back in Italy I’ve read somewhere that he’s room was really important  to him.

I entered my room and I really felt like crying, and before I knew it the tears came. ‘Stupido! How could you do that to him? And why did he had to say it in front of so many people?’ I kept on thinking of “what if” what if I said ‘I like you too’ …

 

End of P.O.V.

 

“Arasso Hyung?”

“I got it Heechul, you can go now, go sleep now, we have to wake up early tomorrow.” Said Leeteuk.

“Oh, that’s right! I totally forgot. Hyung, tomorrow’s schedule, is it possible that I can get 5 minutes live, just for myself? Asked heechul.

“5 minutes? Why, for what?”

“It’s nothing big, I promised ..”

 

Heechul P.O.V.

“ Thank you Hyung and goodnight” said Heechul

“You’re welcome and you too, .. By the way Heechul, thank you for listening to me” said Leeteuk.

“You’re welcome Hyung, but don’t forget what I told you! Arasso?”

“Sure, I’ll think about it.” said Leeteuk and gave Heechul a smile showing his dimple.

 ---

‘I wonder how’s Angel doing.’ Heechul wanted to see how Amber was feeling, because after what Leeteuk said, she kind of looked sad.

“Angel, can I come in?” Asked Heechul after he knocked on the door, but there was no answer.

‘What is it today?’ “I’m coming in”

Heechul entered the room and saw Amber Sitting in a corner with her arms around her legs and crying like crazy.

“Noo, Not you too” said Heechul whining.

“what?” said Amber surprised whipping her tears away.

“Why are you crying? Is it because of the way Leeteuk acted just now?”

“No! … I’m not crying!”

“When will these people learn? Don’t you try to fool me too. I know you are crying!”

"Heechul... Do you think I’m selfish?" Asked Amber suddenly

"What? Of course not" answered Heechul

"Really? Because I think I am.. If .."

"How can you say that? You’re the most unselfish person I have ever met!" Heechul Interrupted her. 

"But.. Leeteuk was crying because of me!"

"YAH! Stop it now! You are definitely not selfish! He was crying because he misunderstood you! Don't you ever say that again or even think about it" Said Heechul angry.

Amber was surprised because that's not how Heechul acts around people, even though Amber knew that he was caring even though he doesn't show it. Amber stood up from where she was sitting a walked towards Heechul and gave him a hug "Thank you Heechul! I know this must have hurt your pride.. But still thank you so much" Amber hugged him tighter.

"Yah! Enough! It wasn't for you, I ... I just wanted to make myself feel better!" Heechul said trying to get himself out of the mess he got himself into.

Heechul tried to push her away because he felt awkward but Amber didn't let go.

"Please, would you stay like this for a moment? It feels like I'm so close to  Hedy"

"Hedy? Who's that?" asked Heechul

"My best friend" Replied Amber.

"Best friend he?" Heechul knew how she felt, he put his arms around her and hugged her back, he could feel her tears falling on his shoulder.

"You know? This is the first time I hugged someone back since Hankyung left" said Heechul

"Omg, Heechul I'm so sorry.. I didn't want to make you remember and make you sad" said Amber breaking the hug

"It's okay, I'm not sad.. in fact it feels good. I mean it doesn't feel weird or awkward."

"Then It's okay to hug you again, right?"

"Yah, know your limits! Don't over do it" Said Heechul avoiding eye contact

"You don't have to act tough right now!" she said and hugged him again.

"You just can't get enough of me he?"

"Of course not! Don't you know that your THE GREAT KIM HEECHUL?" said Amber with a smirk on her face

"Oh, so you know? And I was worried that you didn't know!" said Heechul joking