I'm Sorry ... Saranghae

A Lost AngeL

 

"If you tell anyone about this I will kill you" he said to me while putting he's pants on. 
After he left me there, I was still in shok, crying like a crazy, I couldn't believe what just happened to me"
 
2 hours later
 
I didn't know what to do, I was so ashemed, I felt so dirty. I don't think I could face people especially my parents. 
The schoolbel was ringing and i looked at my self phone, and it was time for lunch. 'Oh NO, Melinda and Hedy will come here any minute.'  we always ate our lunch in that room.
I have to get out of here before they come. I didn't know where i could go but i knew i could never go home again, I didn't had the strenght to face my parents and Justin, if Justin finds out what happened he will kill him, even though it's what he deserves, I couldn't let that happen because than Justin would end up in jail. So I diceded to leave somewhere, where no one knows me. 
 
I didn't want to leave without a goodbye so i wrote 'I'm Sorry .... Saranghae' on the wall and sighned it with 'AngeL'  (the big A= for Amber and the big L= for Leeteuk, leader of Super Junior) 
 
Hedy & Melinda P.O.V.
 
" Finally it's lunch time" said Hedy sighing
"Tell me about it" Melinda replied, 
"OMG .. I forgot, did you hear the news about Super Junior?"
"WHAT NEWS?" asked Hedy.
"I will tell you when we get to our room" said Melinda smiling.
"AAAH I can't wait" screamed Hedy
While dancing and singing around we finally got to our room, we looked around but we couldn't see Amber. 
"Look" said Melinda
"I"m sorry.. Saranghae? Isn't it Amber's handsighn ?"  Said Hedy confussed. 
"what does she mean?" asked Melinda " I don't know what's going on but something doesn't feel right" 
" ooh man, i'm getting scarred now. i'll give her a call" said Hedy 
But she didn't pick up her phone, we tried several times, but there was no answser. 
we went through the whole building looking for her, but we still couldn't find her. 
"If she's joking with us, I will kill her" said Melinda. At first we thought that she's joking with us cuz she likes to joke around. But something said to us that something wasn't right. 
so we continued searching. 
"oh, it's Amber's PE teacher, lets aks if she've seen her" suggested Hedy. 
"Hello Miss, have you seen Amber today?"
"Amber? No I haven't, she was also absent in my class" she said. 
"oh okey, thank you Miss, bye" 
 
Amber's P.O.V.
 
While I was thinking about what to do next I heard my cell phone ringing, it was Hedy calling, even though i wanted to anwser it I couldn't!
I was thinking about where I could go, the first thing that popped into my head was Korea, the place I, Melinda and Hedy always wanted to go to. '
'how can I go to Korea, i don't have the money for it'
With tears still falling from my eyes suddenly I remembered something " Shana is rich! I can ask money from her, i'm sure she will help me' so I dialed her nummer 
"Hello?" asked Shana. 
"It's me Amber" I said holding in my tears
"Shana, ... I.. I have a favour to ask you"
"what it is?" Shana replied
"uuhm ... Could you please please lend me € 3.000 ? " I asked her
"€ 3.000? why do you need it" she asked me 
"uuhm, I can't tell you. Please, I beg you" I replied with a sad voice
"I don't have that kind of money. I could ask my father, but he'll ask me why I need it. I'm sorry Amber" 
"Please Shana" I started to cry. I couldn't stop the tears from coming. After i heard her say 'I'm sorry Amber' all kind of thoughts were running through my head. 
"Am.. Amber... sstop crying, I .. I I'll see what i can do, I'll ask my brother, okey? please stop crying" said Shana, she was in shok hearing me cry. 
"Really? Shana d.. do ... you mean it?" I asked her Swalowing my tears. 
"yes, I mean it. Amber meet me at the church in 30 mintus. okey? 
"okey, Thank you SOOO much Shana. Thank you, Bye" 
 
 
At the church 
 
"Here" Shana said and handed me the money. 
"I .. I. I don't know what to say, Thank You Shana, Thank you sooo much" I kept thanking her until she interrupted me.
" You still don't want to tell me why you need the money?" she asked
"I'm sorry Shana. I realy can't tell you." 
"Okey, if you don't want to tell me, you don't have to" she said
" And Shana, could you please not tell anyone about this, or that you even saw me? please Shana!" 
" why? what's wrong Amber? She asked suprised 
"I can't tell you why, please just don't tell anyone. Okey? Promise me you won't tell anyone."
"I ... I don't know Amber... If there is something wrong, maybe I can help you?" 
"It's already too late" I said with tears coming back 
"Omg.. Amber .. Are you all right? wha.."
"PLEASE Shana! Don't ask me whats wrong" I interrupted her. " Please just promise me that you won't tell anyone about this." 
" OK, I won't tell anyone, I promise" She said. 
" Thank you Shana, I got to go now" I said while giving her a hug. "Bye Shana" 
I started waving at her with tears falling from my eyes as I walked away. 
"Bye.."  said Shana, waving back confused