Mango, Peaches or Strawberry?

KISMET

Two Weeks Later

Soyeon

Things have been going pretty normal yet very busy. It has been two weeks since she arrived in Korea and it seems like time flew in a blink of an eye. She shifted into her new house. She also manganged to set her new office. The days passed with doing nothing just - eat, work, sleep and repeat. Though she thought it would be hard for her to settle in Korea but it is not that hard as of now, maybe because she just didn't have any time to rest, she was totally occupied with work.

It was Friday night, she got home a little late than usual since she had online meeting with foreign investors. She was tired to death when she reached home, her feets automatically travelled to washroom for a warm and relaxing shower. Only when she came back after changing and lied on her bed did she gave her attention to her phone lying on her side table. She picked it up to order food when she realised the message notification. 

She recieved two messages from a single person, a person whom she almost forgot and was already like a pleasant memory to her. The sender's name said - Baekhyun-ssi. Her heart rate started speeding up seeing his name. She never in her dreams thought that he'll reach out to her again. Curious to what he has to say, she opened the message.

 

Baekhyun-ssi

I. Mango II. Peaches III. Strawberry

Pick one

You read the message three times more yet you could  not figure out why he sent that message. You even thought he might have sent you by mistake because no way there can be a sensible reason to send her this absolutely non related text as the first message after almost two weeks of parting ways. Not knowing how to respond you simply texted 

Sorry?

The reply came almost immediately

It is what it is, pick one

umm...why

okay...III. Strawberry. But why?

Excellent choice. That's the best one!

I am sorry but I am totally confused.

Well, you see you had three choices which were hidden behind these fruits.

Strawberry being my favorite, I added the best choice for it.

You see we have a concert in few weeks and was thinking to invite you. The fruits means the days - 1, 2 or 3

3rd being the last is also the best day which you have chosen. So would you like to come?

I have a seat saved for you.

You were totally flabbergasted reading baekhyun's message. First of all, not in million years you thought he will contact you again. and then when he contacts you...he literally invites you for his concert! You were so touched and surprised by it that you went blank. You only came back to reality with his next message

Are you there?

Ah...yes yes...I was just...nothing

First of all, HELLO TO YOU TOO!

And now, I can't explain how happy I am feeling realizing you're offering me your concert ticket.

Thankyou so very much. I would definitely love to come

But you see, I recently arrived in Korea and things have been very hectic. I am still figuring out things in home and office. 

I an not sure if I would be free on the said date but I'll try to clear up my schedule

Sorry

Oh, I see

I get it. Don't be sorry about it.

I'm saving the ticket for you. 

If you'll be able to come then welcome but if not, don't worry it's nothing.

There are times when I can't be at places due to my work. So I understand

I'm glad you understand

But I really want to see you guys perform, I'll try my best.

If not, I'll send you the ticket money

Yes, do send back the money. I'll get broke if you don't

haha, so funny

You joked first though

Anyway, It's late, you must be tired

Good night

 

Honestly you were tired earlier but after this small conversation you are more relaxed and feeing fresh. Talking with him...felt like erasing your stress and burden

Just then another message popped up.

 

Baekhyun

Also yes...Hello to you too!

Welcome back to Korea. It's great to have you here

Good night

Night to you too! Bye!

You smiled reading his message and finally you felt like you are not all alone. You have a friend to share your worries with. With that you proceeded ordering your food.



Concert Day

Yes, You are not going.

 

(atleast that's what you thought) You didn't confirm your appearence till the very end day. You couldn't help but not clear your schedules despite trying very hard. 

But, Just when you lost all your hopes your assistant called you to inform that the meeting you were supposed to attend today has been postponed to next week since the investor had sudden health issues. Hearing this you couldn't be anymore happy despite feeling bad for your potential business partner. Meeting cancel means Concert is on. You first thought to inform Baekhyun but then cancelled the idea. You were now planning to surprise him by attending his concert. You were on cloud 7 knowing that you'll get to see him and s, whose music you are very fond of, to perform live on stage. You quickly surfed through twitter to check if the fans are planning any dress code, you didn't want to be an odd one out. You wanted to cheer for him as an admirer. After a 10 minute surfing, you decided your outfit and then rushed to your car to be back home and get ready.




The concert went on smoothly, all of them shined brightly on the stage. You cheered extra hard when Baekhyun had a solo stage where he sang various songs from his solo album. The last part of the concert was encore, where the members moved freely around the stage and can roam around to be near the fans. It was only then, when Baekhyun came around your side and while greeting the fans his eyes landed on you. You could definely see his extra large shocked eyes. He totally did not expect you out there. You shyly waved hands towards him and that made him come back to reality, he waved back like waving to fans. You both had a eye contact as he proceeded to move ahead.

After the concert, since you had the VIP pass, you were allowed to go back stage. You thought it would be wise of you to go to greet him before leaving the venue. Just when you were entering the hall, you saw him coming out. 

He saw you first and greeted you by hugging you. You congratulated him for his successful concert wrap up, while he thanked you for coming. The space was crowded, staffs were moving in and out so he took you along. You were welcomed to the EXO dressing room. There were several other people, since it was the last day, mostly they were parents of the other members. Baekhyun greeted all of them as well as introduced you to the members as his friend.  The members were so welcoming and polite. 

After almost half an our members changed to their regular outfit while you were busy talking with their friends and family members. Baekhyun came back to you, that is when you decided to say goodbye to him.

"Hey, I really had a wonderful evening thanks to you. I think it is getting late...All of them were so nice that I didn't see the time passing. Anyway, I think I should leave now" You said.

Baekhyun replied with shaking hands "Sure, thanks again for coming. I really didn't expect you here."

"Well, Surprise" You laughed. "Good bye" And you were just about to take a step when he intrupted.

"On the side note, did you have dinner? I don't think so. I also need to have dinner. All the guys are going out with their families so if you want, we can go out for dinner as well"

Oh, now you did not expect this invitation. Going out with baekhyun while other going out with families felt little different if you think about it. But it had been a long time you last met him. So many things happened and you wanted some one to burst out. Not to mention you were hungry.

"I think we can do that"


At the dinner you asked why his parents were not there to which he mentioned that they were not in the country and that they already were present on Day 1. While eating, you both talked about anything and everything. From your whole shifting headache to office headache. He talked about how he spent all these days in practice room and only now he could finally eat delicious food since he was dieting.

The night went on, you also discussed about how surprised you were to get his text to which he said it felt awkward to start conversation after he returned back. You agreed to him as it was the exact reason why you didn't message him. He told you that he will introduce you to his friends and that I will love them.

It was finally time to say goodbye. But this time after parting ways, you were sure that you gained a true friend, not just a stranger meeting while travelling and then no connection but an actual friend. You felt light for the first time in weeks that night.


This is now the actual start of their friendship. 

Please do share your opinion since, it matters alot to me. Even one word is enough, good or bad?

ALSO, Suho's album has been released. Did you like it? I loved the whole album not a single skip. Do listen if you haven't. You won't regret.