3. Should we travel together?

KISMET

So Yeon POV

I noticed a beautiful view and wanted to get clicked there. But not a selfie you know. I randomly asked a person for help but -

I turned my head and Baekhyun was looking at me...I asked him for help. At this point I literally laughed out loud inside my head. I was like...how is it even possible!

"Oh...you again. Yeah sure, I'll help you" he said and he helped me getting some really excellent pictures. As a courtesy, I asked him if he wants me to click his pictures. to which he replied "I'll be more than thankful"

 

Narration

They both clicked each others pictures and continued walking along the crowd. they were next to each other, walking side by side. Then suddenly Baekhyun stops So Yeon.

 

Baekhyun POV

"Should we travel together instead" I said looking at this stranger girl I have been bumping ever since I reached here.

She looked surprised by my question, "umm...I don't know. Do we have same places to visit?"

"We can make it same. Anyway we keep seeing each other everywhere, so I thought to ask you this. We can split the taxi expenses and more than anything, Isn't it awesome to travel with a fellow korean in an unknown land?"

"Well yes... we can also help getting better pictures" she said hesitantly

"okay then, lets just go together" I said the ending statement.

 

So Yeon POV

I was totally flustered when he offered me to travel together with him. But then, he somehow convinced me and there's no harm you know! I started walking, together, with him. The place was beautiful. It was a sunny day. We went to see the zoo, It took long time in the zoo. Everyone was tired wanted a break and have some refreshments.

"Should we get something to eat" I looked upto Baekhyun. "Yeah, sure" he said.

He asked me what I want and went to buy. At first he refused to take the money but when I reminded him that it would make me uncomfortable if he pays for me, he took the money and went.

He came back with our snacks. We found 2 chairs and sat there.

"But what is your name?" He asked

"Oh didn't I introduced myself yet?!" I stood up and said "Anneyonghaseyo, Oh Soyeon imnida" and bowed to him while chuckling.

"Ah...cringe" I said while sitting and regretting my actions.

Baekhyun POV

"Anneyonghaseyo, Oh Soyeon imnida"  I was like what...but she was so cute that time. I responded playfully doing the same, "Anneyonghaseyo, Byun Baekhyun imnida"

"I already know you", she replied

"But you pretended to not on the flight" I said

"That...I did coz I thought it might make you bothered"...she said as she recalled the incident. "But I know you saw me listening to your songs, didn't you?", she questioned

"I did and thought to myself if I look so different in real life that you didn't recognise me" I said accusingly

"But I realised later that you just didn't care to look at your side until you woke up from your nap" I said after a pause and a teasing smile.

"Ya...I was irritated and wanted some peace" she said exhausted

Narration

They shared their stories about how both ended up on their flights. They kept laughing while saying their depressing stories, lol. They chatted for long time...informed each other about their plans so they could cordinate. Shared they phone numbers.

Baekhyun was supposed to leave 3 days earlier than So Yeon. So they decided to travel the common places together and So Yeon will travel the places Baekhyun already visited today once after he leaves.

 

Night at Hotel 

Baekhyun POV

I was down in the cafeteria of our hotel, waiting for So Yeon to join me for the dinner. The day went well, So Yeon and I clicked well. It didn't feel like a stranger but a long lost friend whom I happened to meet today. 

I was checking my phone and sending photos to my group chat. And then I looked up. I saw a beautiful women dressed in red wrapped dress coming towards me. She was drop dead gorgeous. Our eyes met and we smiled to eachother.

"Sorry to kept you waiting, I had an urgent call to pick up" she said feeling guilty.

"No problem, I just came moments ago" I said, while waiting there for 20 mins.

She said infront of me and suddenly started taking out something from her purse.

"This is for you" as she was handing me a perfume bottle, "Creed Aventus Eau de Parfum".  "I went for some shopping this evening and saw this."

I was not sure if I should accept it or not, We just met today. But after a little thought I took it as to repect the other one.

 

Narration

The dinner was served, it was worth the money. They both opened up, talked a lot. They talked about themselves, their life, work. They spend 2 and half hours before parting away.

 

So Yeon POV

"Goodbye, See you tommorow"

"Yes, Night" I said and entered my room. He was on the same floor but bit far than my room. I stripped my sandals and thought to myself about all the things we chatted about. I have always been struggling to talk freely with strangers about myself but surprisingly I was very comfortble with him. It has not been even 24hrs yet but we both know quite a lot about eachother.

Thinking about all these has put a smile on my face.
 

Baekhyun POV

*Flashback*

"I left Korea when I was a child. Went there few times during vacations and Chuseok. My parents usually had to travell alot so I spent my childhood in India. Mom Dad went back to Korea but I wanted to finish my studies abroad so I didn't join them"

 

"Oh! So do you plan in coming back to Korea?"

 

"Yes, actually I'm coming right after this trip. I am all set to settle in Korea now, I have already shifted my business head quaters there...but..."

She began again after a slight pause "but...you know, I'm bit nervous as well. I have my family and my business will boom there. But, I am not sure if I'll be happy like...there are not really people I know there...lets see" She said with a sigh

 

"Hey! Lets be friends" I exclaimed

 

"Wh..What!" she was flustered by my sudden offer

 

"You dont have any friend there anyway, and I think we are comfortable...so...lets be friends. It would be fun. You said you love travelling, so do I and my other friends. So I'll connect you with my friends"

 

"Like a new group member in your friend circle" Jokingly she said

"EXACTLY" I confirmed

"Umm...Okay" she said but her face was still confused

*Flashback ends*

"Yah...I thought this is a solo trip" I murmered to myself recalling the whole dinner conversation. But travelling with So Yeon only makes the trip more beautiful. Its usually hard for me to make friends that easily, but it went so smooth. I felt like I should be friends with her, she's good and makes me want to talk with her.

 

Day 2

So Yeon and Baekhyun met at the hall. They already had everything planned. 

They spend the day together, travelling to different places, having food, clicking pictures. The day went well with their laughs and talks. No one can guess that they only met 1 day back!

It was like talking to best friend since play school. They matched so well.

At night, they went to an old retro club. It was dark. Old english songs were been played. Couples were dancing...Doing jazz, salsa...what not. 

They sat there and looked at the performances while sipping their drink. Then an Old man came up to them and pulled their one hand each. " You need to dance, if you enter here. No excuses, nothing" He made them stand facing eachother. Both were reluctant but because of the crowd cheers, they accepted.

They danced like a prince and princess. The audience kept cheering...They looked beautiful together. They kept their eyes fixed on eachother, and kept giggling as if talking in a sign language as if joking  about how everyone are swooning over them.

 

Day 3

So Yeon POV

You woke up feeling really happy yesterday was amazing. 

And today, its gonna be more amazing! You were going to amusement park. You have been loving all sorts of sports/ adventourous activities since childhood. 

Quickly turned into a beautiful square neck green top and black jeans, you went down to greet your newly made friend.

 

Baekhyun POV

When I went down, So Yeon had already reached. She was in a call. I heard her saying that she's free day after tomorrow and so they can meet. She also teased the person in phone call saying she bought mind-blowing gifts for him...or her probably. And then she ends the call.

"Have some visitor?" I asked sounding casual. 

"Yeah...a brat" he said looking cheerful. "He's my younger cousin, He's studying in States. So we'll meet. I bought him same perfume as you and some other stuffs"

"You love treating others, don't you?" You admited that you felt happy knowing its her brother. "Anyway lets go! I'm ExCiTeD"

Narration

The day went well for both. They tried almost all the rides which were available. SoYeon learnt that Baekhyun too loves to ride all the dangerous rides. They spent the day together in the park and didn't realized when it was already 5 in the evening. They decided to just walk around the streets and checkout how is the night in this unknown place.

When they arrived their hotel, Baekhyun called Soyeon and took out a card from his jacket. He bought it from a local gift shop which he found while she was busy shopping on the streets earlier.

Soyeon was surprised at his kind gesture but eventually smiled and took it from his hand.

"Its nothing much, but I am really thankful to you. I had an amazing trip with you. I'm going back tomorrow and unfortunately couldn't find anything for you. So here is it, this card...Its nothing in front of your gift but -" He was interrupted when So Yeon began " Hey thanks man! Like seriously! This is so precious, these small gestures are more than anything. I love it and I too had a great trip thanks to the owner of the card" She finished.

With that they said goodbyes and headed to their rooms.

 

So Yeon POV

I entered the room and rushed to my bed and opened the card. I was shocked when I realized it was a hand written card not simply a printed one. The card was more like a thankyou card, I felt warm at my heart while reading it.

One thing was sure to her that Baekhyun is very kind at heart and is someone whom Soyeon wanted to treasure as a friend.


 

That's it for this chapter. It basically focuses on how well they clicked and how fast they became friends from strangers.

Let's look forward...what will happen after Baekhyun leaves while Soyeon stays.

Please share your thoughts!!

 

Also, Suho's 2nd mini album schedule has been released. He'll have two music videos - Grey Suit on April 4 and Hurdle on April 7. Please listen to his music and support him. I absolutely love that man