4. Goodbye

KISMET

Last Day of Baekhyun
 

Baekhyun POV

You woke up in the morning with mixed feelings. Your really enjoyed this trip which made you immensely happy but thinking that this is the last day of your vacation makes you feel sad. This trip was like a healing trip for you. You're being booked for the whole year, the moment you'll land on your country, you'll have start preparing for concert. As much as you want to perform on stage in front of fans, you also want to spend few more days here, things have been so hectic. You kind of needed a little bit more rest...with a not anymore a stranger friend.
 

It was a lazy morning. You had a lot of things to do; pack your luggage, buy soveigners for your friends and family and a gift for SoYeon obviously. Speaking of Soyeon, You don't really have any place to visit today, besides that... She also has some work to do. Which means you are not gonna see her today...well maybe yes, maybe you will have dinner with her, but nothing other than that.



 

Skip to Dinner
 

So Yeon POV

Its not actually a dinner time yet, only 7:00PM but Baekhyun has to catch an early flight so we decided to have one last meeting. My work got done faster than expected so I was the first one to reach. I booked the table and waited for him.
 

Travelling with him was fun. Being with him felt like being with a old friend, you are really comfortable with him. He is not hard to approach, he is what he shows himself on stage...no pretending. no faking. You really wanted to be friend with him, AND YOU ARE! HE ALREADY TOLD THAT. But you doubt that once he flies back, he'll forget his words and go back to his life. As you were thinking all this, you saw a man coming in wearing a casual white shirt and black trouser. You couldn't believe that a man can look this FINE wearing a simple plain shirt.

Baekhyun wearing shirt is the thing that keeping me alive😍 | EXO (엑소) Amino

"Hey there! Good to see you" He said waving at me

"Finally you came! take seat...Honestly IM HUNGRY" You told him excitedly. You didn't get time to have lunch so your stomach was literally growling.

 

Baekhyun POV

I entered and there she was, totally looking like hotshot business woman in her formal attire. You were lowkey proud of her story, how she became an entrepreneur with her own hardwork.

You were lowkey proud of her story, how she became an entrepreneur with her own hardwork

I took the seat opposite to her and we started ordering. Tonight was more like a silent eat. None of us talked...just ate our food. We didn't know what to talk, We aren't going to places anymore so no discussion for that.

 

Narration

They paid for dinner and went out for a walk to their hotel. It was silent, but not awkward. Finally someone initiated the conversation.

 

So Yeon POV

"So what will you do for the rest of the days" He finally spoke 

"Well...only 3 days more and mostly I'll be occupied with my work. Might visit the places which I haven't if I get some time" paused "And you?"

" I'll rest for 4 or 5 days once I reach back and then start preparing for my upcoming projects." He said.

"Wow! Great..." You thought its the end of the long lost found conversation. And it really was! none of us spoke for other 5-6 minutes.
 

"So Yeon" the silence was broken once again by Baekhyun.

"Yes?" I looked at him confused.

"I just thought of thanking you. I really had a great time thanks to you" He said staring to my eyes and then drew a smile on his face I could see the sincerity in his words, "I'm happy that we got to spend this vacation together".

" Same here Baekhyun-ssi, honestly I can never imagine, myself travelling with a stranger but I did, and I made really good memories" I said with a automatic smile on my face.
 

Baekhyun POV

As we were talking about the trip and time we spend, We didn't realized when we reached the hotel. We stood in front of the main entrance and it was like a goodbye. She smiled to me and started heading in when I grabbed her wrist.
 

"Ah sorry" I said scratching my nape

"It's okay...what?" She said and her face looked shocked

 

"Well, you see...I realized we don't have a picture together! Lets take a pic in front of this hotel to keep it as a memory" I was thinking about the picture since last night when I scrolled to all the pictures but didn't found a single of us. 

 

"Why not! Actually I did wanted to have a picture with this big celebrity aka stranger aka new friend but I thought you might not wanted to" she said teasingly with a smile.

 

"Why would I not want" and I pulled her near me and we clicked selfies. We clicked pictures side hugging each other and went inside our hotel.
 

So Yeon POV

We were in front of my room. I said a final goodbye to him. "Bye, lets be in touch" He said to me. And pulled me in a friendly hug. We giggled and parted our ways. I am really comfortable with him and really want him to stay my friend!

 

Next Morning
It felt empty, and a bit lonely coz a Baekhyun left. It was so nice all these days and now that he is gone, I miss this friend. I opened our chat and started typing...
 

Good Morning
Are you still on flight or have landed?

 

"Ah no, no...no It will look like I'm trying to be closer to him" you said. You really don't have any intentions like this. You just want to be normal friend but you're just being careful coz you don't want anyone to have a wrong impression about you. "So Yeon, let it be...we were travel buddies and thats it! Don't act like sticking to him. He is a celebrity. He might think I'm chasing him" You said and removed the message.
 

3 Day Skipped

You're done with your work, and packing your stuffs. You are excited about finally going back to your house and settling there. You obviously are nervous coz even though its your home, still you hardly have anyone to call yours except your parents and brother and few relatives who live in different cities. Oh yes...You have a friend, actually had a friend.

Just like you expected, there no message from his side after he boarded the airplane.




 

This is it for this chapter guys. I want to make one thing really clear, Baekhyun and So Yeon, none of them have any special feeling to each other as of now.
 

Until now they were just like best friends. The trip is like hanging out with best friends and also the hug...yes, ONLY A FRIENDLY HUG and nothing else.
 

This story is a slow story from strangers to friend to....I'm not gonna tell you ><

Please comment your thoughts on this story and upvote if you can!

P.S

I finished this chapter but thought will upload tommorow but then Baekhyun came on twitter and gave us plenty of exo funny content. So after watching them all, I just had to upload this