2. We keep Bumping

KISMET

So Yeon POV

Soon I collected my things and ran to washroom. I had to get changed and directly go for the meeting. While I was changing, I recalled that Baekhyun was staring on my laptop screen...means...he saw me listening to his songs " So embarrassing" I thought to myself. You liked their songs, no you loved them but you only listened to the songs and not really know much about them except their names and faces.

So Yeon was escorted by the driver to the place meeting was about to take place.

 

Baekhyun POV

Reached hotel. Checked in to his room. Freshened up and laid on the bed.

"She was different" I said to myself while thinking of the stranger girl. I didn't realize when I slept while thinking about her and the trip I planned to do ahead.

3 hours later

Baekhyun POV

I got up, had some food in the room and changed into fashionable clothes...I mean I need to keep updating my aesthetic instagram page, you know! and went to give the keys.

While I was going near the reception, I saw a girl...bit familiar. Then she looked at me, I slowed my walking pace. The girl was -

 

So Yeon POV

I was tired after the meeting. I came back to my hotel. I was leaning to the counter while waiting for my keys and I saw...Baekhyun. He came down the elevator, our eyes met.

This time, I instantly bowed and said "annyeonghaseyo"

"oh an- annyeonhaseyo" He replied "You are also staying here?" he questioned.

"Yeah, it happened to be like this" I said with an awkward smile.

"You're checking in now?"

"Ya...Ya...I'm going to the 3rd floor...my keys" I said while showing him.

"Oh sure...sure...go ahead. Have a nice day" he said with a beautiful smile on his face.

"You too, goodbye" and I headed inside while he went out.

 

Narration

Baekhyun went to The Metropolitan Museum of Art. He has always been interested in art. He explored the place, clicked pictures etc etc

While So Yeon relaxed for a bit and then got changed. She came here for 10 days. Her meeting went well and now she has few days to relax. She wanted to have lunch out in some restaurant so she headed there.

 

In the Restaurant

She ordered her food and ate it. She planned to go to Central Park which was very near from where she was.

She paid the bill and as soon as she opened the door, she saw Baekhyun coming towards the restaurant.

"Oh what" she said to herself...Baekhyun didn't noticed yet. She tried her best to escape the meet. "At this rate, he might declare me as a crazy fan who is following him" she thought to herself.

 

Baekhyun POV

After the museum I was walking towards this crowded restaurant. I was thinking to eat something light coz I had to walk later on. That's when I saw her again...in her casual attire. She was wearing a knee length white dress and she looked so beautiful.

so...so beautiful.

"Oh...we keep bumping today" I approached her.

She looked bit surprised "I wonder if there is a reason behind"...I could see the regret on her face after saying this line.

I chuckled.

"Ah...sorry, don't mind what I just blurred out. Bye" she said and left.

She was embarrased...I could see that...But she was really cute. and pretty.

I ordered a sandwich to take out which came faster than I expected. Then I headed towards a Park

Central Park. The main tourist destination.

 

In the Park

There was lot of crowd. Kids. Couples. Singles. Grannpa. Grannies. Everyone

People were clicking pictures of themselves and the scenery.

So Yeon was relax and chillin' (insert baekhyun's voice of UN Village please). She was there for another 15 mins waiting for her guide to come.

 

Baekhyun POV

"Okay guys! hello. I am Mike Adams, your guide for today. Thankyou for signing up with me. We are 42 here, let's start" said the guide

He began showing us the place, it was beautiful. Later we planned to visit the zoo as well. I tried to get some pictures but it was hard...42 is bit of a crowd you know! People were already taking pictures in the instagram spots. I wanted it to be less crowded. I continued walking and suddenly a TAP on my shoulder.

"Would you mind, if I ask you to take a picture of mine" a girl said while turning her head to mine.


This is it for 2nd chapter guys. How is it? Please share your views in the comment section.

Are you liking the story so far?

Please continue reading to know what more will happen.

(This is my first time ever to write anything like this, so please be little understanding. I apologise earlier itself if I did anything wrong. Love you, have a nice day)