1. I'm Late!

KISMET

(Airport Announcement)

The Flight From India has reached Incheon Airport.

 

So Yeon POV

"Ahh...Finally I am in my country after 6 years!" while you were saying this, you realised you're already late. You ran fast to get your luggage as soon as you can...because! You need to catch another flight in next 45 mins! Flight to USA.

"If only my flight from India wasn't this late, I would have already boarded my original Flight to New York" you murmured to yourself while looking at your new ticket of different plane. Disappointment was written all over your face because you had to travel in the uncomfortable economy class and the flight was long while settling down on your seat.

(Phone rings) – Yeobseyo...Appa

 

Baekhyun POV

Yeobseyo...Appa – My eyes opened automatically as I heard familiar language. Most people were foreigners in the flight. I heard her saying that she reached korea late and had to get another plane for USA because otherwise she'll be late for the meeting bla...bla.

Its not good to listen to other's talks you know!

"Ah...same as me. No I'm more dumb, she simply didn't have choice" I said to myself.

Baekhyun was on vacation, solo trip but...guess what he booked his flight of wrong date! That's how he also had to get on this economy class plane for 13 hours!

 

So Yeon POV

"Let me just do my work" and I took out my laptop. I switched to my fav song Universe, this song helps to calm you down and started doing my work. I felt like the man beside was staring at my screen but who cares! Just ignore them!

 

4 Hours later

I woke up. I don't remember when I fell asleep but right now I need to get up...straight and apologise! I was literally sleeping while my head was falling to this man's side (you didn't slept on his shoulder yet...lol...just bent towards his side)

"I am so sorry...sorry for the discomf-" Holy Moly! I rubbed my eyes! A man, in black Tee and round specs was looking at me. And...he looked like Byun Baek Hyun ...No he was!!! BYUN BAEKHYUN.

"sorry for the discomfort" and I looked away.

 

Baekhyun POV

The girl next to me was adding more discomfort by bending over my side. I literally glued myself to the window. But then she woke. She knew who I was, but pretended not to.

"Oh...nice", I said to myself. I saw her listening to my songs yet she is like, who am I. I honestly felt good because it was my private life. I was alone on a trip. I didn't want to be bothered by anyone.

 

Narration

They didn't talk for whole 13 hours. So Yeon didn't wanted to make him anymore uncomfortable. Baekhyun also kept his mouth shut except for when he had to go to washroom or when he wanted So Yeon to help him get the water from air hostess.

But

There was something in the air. Both felt it. But...hopeless...both kept quite except for catching each other's glimpse now and then.

And the Flight Landed.

 

So Yeon POV

As I went to collect the baggage, there, he is again standing there. "Should I say hi?", "ah! I'm not gonna get this opportunity again", "But he's on trip, he must want to be like normal people"

 

Baekhyun POV

I saw here coming to collect the luggage. Our eyes met...bit flustered. You tend to look at similar people in an unknown place and here, she was the only korean I could see.

 

Narration

They waited for their luggage...still silence...no words

They got their bags and as Baekhyun was proceeding to walk, he looked back to So Yeon, in her eyes and bowed as a farewell.

So Yeon was taken back but yet bowed back. She smiled to herself as she saw Baekhyun's back...leaving.

 

 


Did you like the first chapter?

This is my first ever fanfic and I have no history of writing so it may not be awesome...but it will grow on you, I promise.

If I do any mistakes, pls don't mind it.

And! Please share your thoughts on this chapter and support me ><