Entry 11

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐲 || 𝐎𝐡 𝐌𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 (𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mihyun and Shiah are walking down the campus hallways while holding hands. It’s February, and everyone just returned to campus since the break is over. The next semester is coming up, and the dorms are already filled with students walking around with their suitcases. Shiah kinda misses the silence the dorms had during the break. And yes, she and Mihyun didn’t leave the dorms during the break. They decided to rest and be by themselves and give more time to each other since it was break.

 

Mihyun, on the other hand, walks around with a smile on her lips. She’s not as sad or stressed as Shiah is. She’s happy in fact, cause their friends are coming back as well. Seunghee and Hyojung haven’t really left but they don’t live at the dorms so visiting campus without having classes was a bit pointless. They went to visit their families a few times anyway so Mihyun hasn’t really seen the two as well. Yoobin has returned back to her hometown because she has promised it to her family, since she didn’t go visit them at all during Christmas. Hyejin has also returned back to her parents, Jiho as well. Only Yewon was around but she was either working or at the library. She was around the library a lot, in fact, even though Yoobin wasn’t there anymore. She took a break from work as well. Mihyun and Shiah have tried to hang out with the girl a few times, not wanting to always leave her alone studying, but Yewon declined their offers sometimes too. Mihyun wasn’t really sure what was in Yewon’s mind but the girl looked… troubled.

 

“Offf…” Shiah sighs.

 

“What’s wrong babygirl?” Mihyun asks her as she tilts her head to the side slightly.

 

“Nothing… just… the next semester is starting and I’m getting all stressed again…” Shiah says with a pout. Mihyun pecks her lips, wanting to make that pout disappear.

 

“Don’t worry. You’ll do amazing like every other time.”

 

“Yeah… sure. How can you always be so sure?”

 

“Because I believe in you.” Shiah stares at her for a few seconds. How can Mihyun love her so much and just… be so poorly happy and in love with her? Does she never get stressed or worried about something?

 

She smiles at Mihyun and as she’s about to kiss her, someone interrupts them as she comes towards them exclaiming loudly,

 

“Kim Mihyun! I missed you!”

 

“Nayeon! Hey! You’re back!” Mihyun exclaims happily too as she heads towards the girl and hugs her.

 

“Of course I’m back! The break is over, remember?”

 

“Yeah of course! I mean… I wish it was longer honestly…” Mihyun says as she scratches the back of her neck and looks at Shiah from behind them sheepishly.

 

“I see. Having the time of your life with your girlfriend?” Nayeon teases her and Mihyun can only giggle. Shiah on the other hand sighs as she crosses her arms slightly annoyed. She’s not annoyed that Mihyun is pretty famous around college and has many friends. No, that’s fine. After all, she’s famous herself. She’s still in the dancing team of their college, while the rest of her friends are still in the volleyball team. Both teams doing great so far. It’s just… sometimes she gets a little jealous by how much attention some girls tend to give Mihyun. Fangirling over her and being all over her all the time… Like, Nayeon now. She’s one of those girls who never leaves Mihyun’s side. She’s always fangirling over her during her matches, always being around her and always subtly flirting with her. Yet Mihyun is oblivious and… too in love with Shiah to realize that some girls, like Nayeon, are really into her and won’t stop following her until she rejects them. Shiah is done seeing this scene unfolding in front of her eyes again and again.

 

“I’m going. Jiho texted she’s on her way.” She says, not really expecting some sort of answer coming from Mihyun. After all, she’s busy interacting with her delusional and desperate fans. She gets slightly annoyed and hurt when she sees that Mihyun doesn’t even hear her or notice her absence though. Jeez! Am I that invisible to you now?








 

“She what?” Jiho asked as Shiah plopped herself on Jiho’s bed. Jiho has just returned to the dorms and she was already bombarded by her friends welcoming her with their news. Yewon was sitting at her desk, studying, but the pout from her lips couldn’t leave its place. Plus, she couldn’t stop tapping her fingers on the desk nervously. She definitely was nervous or annoyed about something but Jiho didn’t have the time to ask her cause Shiah came in and started complaining about her girlfriend.

 

“You heard me! She was talking with that Nayeon girl again and-”

 

“I know. You told me already. Can you please calm down?” Jiho pleads her with an awkward smile on her lips as she leaves her suitcase next to her bed. She sits down on the carpet and messages her temples. She’s tired. The trip from her parents' house to the campus wasn’t that long but waking up early to prepare her stuff and get mentally prepared to bid them goodbye was already draining.

 

“Shiah… Mihyun won’t cheat on you, I hope you know that already.” She says after a while.

 

“I know! I just… why can’t she understand that I feel left out? And a bit jealous?”

 

“Just a bit?” Jiho teases her as she laughs.

 

“Ok fine tiger. I’m jealous. Not just a little. So what?”

 

“I think you should just tell her so she’ll get it and stop interacting so much with these girls since she’ll know that it annoys you. It’s easier when people talk it out, you know. She can’t read your mind, remember?” Shiah sighs.

 

“I guess.”

 

Jiho turns to look at Arin and immediately grabs her pen.

 

“Hey! I’m using this!”

 

“Oh really? What for? To release your frustrations? I’ve been watching you for a while, ya know, kid. You haven’t stopped biting that poor pen. What’s with you?”

 

“Nothing. I’m just trying to focus on studying but you girls are being too loud!”

 

“I don’t think we’re her problem Jiho. I and Mihyun have been trying so hard to make her leave her boring dorm for at least once and hang out with us.”

 

“Ouch. That explains a lot.”

 

“What do you mean!?”

 

“I wouldn’t want to third wheel either.”

 

“But we weren’t going to-”

 

“Thank you Jiho unnie for understanding me!”

 

“See?” Shiah sighs.

 

“But we really weren’t planning to make her feel that way-”

 

“Yeah but we all know how lovey dovey you two are.”

 

“We were only trying to help Arin!”

 

“I don’t think you did a-”

 

“I kissed Yoobin unnie. Are you satisfied now? That’s my problem. There! I said it!” Yewon finally bursts as she gets more and more annoyed by her friends arguing over silly things. It wasn’t even that the reason as to why she was upset to begin with! Both Jiho and Shiah turn to look at her surprised. Their jaws drop and their eyes widen.

 

“You what!?” Shiah yells in shock.

 

“When?” Jiho asks an easier question to be answered. Or so she thought. Yewon isn’t facing none of the two. She’s too nervous now that she said it out loud. Can she really tell them everything?

 

“I…” She fiddles with her fingers and Jiho smiles.

 

“Hey easy there maknae. I won’t tell a single thing to Yoobin. No worries.”

 

“But you’re her best friend. How can you not?”

 

“Because it’s not my secret to tell? Why would I do that?” Yewon turns to look at Jiho and smiles softly. Jiho is too good to be true at times. She takes in a breath and says,

 

“At Christmas. I… when everyone was kissing underneath the mistletoes. I just… felt lonely and… and wanted a kiss. At first Yoobin unnie didn’t seem to get it even though I was just sitting there, all alone, looking at her and only her. So I got disappointed and sad and left. But when I went to sleep… she found me there and asked me if it was too late for a Christmas kiss… I… I…” Yewon shakes her head as she hides her face behind her hands. She breathes in heavily as her face blushes hard by the memory of the kiss.

 

“It didn’t mean nothing to her. She told me that she didn’t mind, that we’re friends and single so… a Christmas kiss wouldn’t hurt. But it hurts me. It hurts me that it meant nothing to her. And as if this isn’t bad already things have to get complicated. Because it clearly didn’t stop there. I… it’s my fault for this but I wanted to see some sort of reaction, something, anything! So… I might… kissed her again.”

 

“Wait, again?” Shiah asks, confused. Yewon nods her head shyly.

 

“A few times. Throughout all this time until the break started and she had to go.”

 

“A few times!?” Shiah’s basically yelling cause of how shocked she is.

 

“Unnie… please don’t make me feel worse.” Yewon mumbles. Jiho holds Shiah by her arm and makes her sit down on Jiho’s bed again since Shiah has stood up by how shocked she was. She calmly nods for Yewon to continue.

 

“I didn’t do it on purpose. It was just… in the heat of the moment! I swear I never tried to do it on purpose! I would never breach her personal space. Never again.”

 

“We get it, Yewon. No worries. It happens. So?” Jiho tries to calm the shaking girl down.

 

“It only made me more confused. She didn’t push me away. She never did. She kissed me back, in fact. But… but that was all. She never tried to explain anything or ask me something so I didn’t mention any of our kisses ever. But it’s eating me alive! I wanna know how she feels! And now that we were on a break… she never contacted me. Not even once. She never replied to my texts. Gosh! She’s so hard to get! I don’t get her at all!” Yewon is shaking too much by now, she’s almost on the verge of tears. Jiho hugs her immediately, not wanting the girl to cry or feel alone in this.

 

“I’ll talk to her.”

 

“No! No, please don’t!” Yewon immediately pleads her. She sounds so desperate but she doesn’t care.

 

“She’s not dumb. She’ll understand immediately that I talked to you and…”

 

“Don’t worry. I’ll just have a talk with her. Like how we always do. She won’t understand a thing.” Yewon sighs. She buries her head in her hands once again only to hear a faint familiar voice outside in the hallway.

 

“Ya Kim Mihyun! I’ll die! Stop hugging me so tightly!” She jumps from her seat immediately and rushes towards the door. She knows that voice. She just… didn’t know when Yoobin was going to return. Now she knows… She opens the door in a hurry only to see Mihyun and Yoobin hugging a few feet away from her door.

 

“I missed you ! Why didn’t you text me?”

 

Oh? So Yoobin didn’t text Mihyun either? Yewon wonders. She turns to look at Jiho inside their dorm room and asks her quietly,

 

“She didn’t text you too?” Jiho just smiles at her.

 

“I think she just wanted to be alone with her thoughts. It’s the first step. You can do it Arin ah! Fighting!” Jiho says after a few seconds and clenches her fists in a ‘fighting’ move.

 

“I was with my parents. Why would I use my phone? I wanted to rest and give all my time to them. Sorry if I seem like a snob or whatever.” Yoobin says as she scratches her scalp slightly.

 

“Snob what? No! That’s not it! I was just worried! And missed you lots!” Mihyun says and pouts. Yoobin giggles.

 

“Oh hey Arin ah! Didn’t see you there! Look who’s here!”

 

“Jiho unnie also came back just a while ago.” Yewon says, her eyes locked on Yoobin.

 

“What!? Jiho?”

 

“Yeah buddy. I’m over here!” Jiho says and waves her hands behind Arin. Mihyun immediately walks inside Jiho and Arin’s dorm as she hugs Jiho and squeals happily. Arin walks closer to Yoobin, slightly closing the door behind her, leaving her unnies alone with Jiho.

 

“Hey.” Yoobin greets her softly.

 

“Hey.” Yewon replies back. She can’t help but stare at Yoobin. It’s been a month since the last time she saw her. Yoobin might haven’t changed that much but she looks so beautiful to Yewon. She missed her so much and she can’t help herself at this point. But she tries her hardest to. She’s annoyed that she can’t show her feelings like Mihyun did earlier, but she has to keep it low. She knows she has to. It’s just… seeing Yoobin after a month… gosh she’s such a mess!

 

“You changed your hair. Orange fits you.” Yoobin says as she walks closer to Yewon and brushes her right hand through Yewon’s hair, wanting to feel them in her hands. Yewon is taken aback at the contact, her heart beating rapidly by how close Yoobin is. Yoobin isn’t looking at Yewon in her eyes. She looks elsewhere than Yewon’s eyes, her facial expressions, her hair, just not her eyes. While Yewon can only look at Yoobin in her eyes. Ah. Right. I dyed my hair orange during the break…

 

“Thanks.” Yewon mumbles softly.

 

“How have you been?” Yoobin asks her as she finally looks at Yewon in her eyes. Yewon gulps hard and her stomach makes a flips. She’s a mess whenever Yoobin’s whole attention is on her.

 

“YA KIM JIHO I SWEAR IF YOU EVER IGNORE MY TEXTS AGAIN-”

 

“KIM MIHYUN LOWER YOUR VOICE!”

 

“But Shiah she-”

 

“Mihyun! It’s not the end of the world!”

 

Yoobin giggles as she looks towards the half opened door a few feet behind Yewon.

 

“Looks like they can’t stay quiet for even a second. I feel sorry for you. Your peace is gone.” Yoobin says as she pats Yewon’s shoulder. She turns towards her suitcase as she holds it again and is about to start walking towards her dorm room when Yewon clears . She didn’t even have time to tell Yoobin how she was! These unnies!

 

“Can I walk you to your dorm?” Yoobin turns to look at her with a soft smile. She looks towards the girls through the half opened door and shakes her head with a smile.

 

“Yeah, sure.” She starts walking and Yewon follows her. She stands by the other side of the suitcase and holds it with her hands too, helping Yoobin.

 

“How was it? Being with your parents and taking a break from everything… again, apparently. It’s a habit of yours huh? To disappear and not give us a single sign that you’re fine.” Yoobin chuckles.

 

“Now you sound too dramatic. It’s not how it is.”

 

“Then?”

 

“I just… like taking my time alone. Or with the people I’m with. Specifically my parents in this case.” Yewon sighs. She wishes she could be one of those people Yoobin likes to spend her time with and only with them. She can’t imagine how it would be, Yoobin spending all of her time with Yewon, no phones, no texts no nothing to the rest of the world, just… the two of them… Yeah, too hard to imagine when she barely responds to your texts Choi Yewon!

 

“That’s nice.” They walk in comfortable silence but Yewon gets more and more nervous as they get closer to Yoobin’s dorm. It’s not that far after all… I mean, yeah, the dorms are big and have many floors and many rooms and even two or three buildings but they won’t take forever to reach Yoobin’s dorm, right? Right…

 

“How about you? Did you rest?” Yoobin asks her at some point.

 

“Yeah…”

 

“Who was left at the dorms even? I don't remember, sorry. All I know is that I and Jiho returned back to our parents’.”

 

“Well… I was left with Mihyun unnie and Shiah unnie.”

 

“Only just the two of them?” Yewon hums in response.

 

“Ah that . You were the third party huh?”

 

“Not really. I was either at the dorm or at the library, studying. Of course I wouldn’t be a third wheel unnie!” Yoobin chuckles and ruffles Yewon’s hair lightly. Yewon smiles. She likes those cute, calm, warm and soft interactions she has with Yoobin. She just wonders… Does Yoobin’s heart beat so fast and warms up so much whenever she’s around me and interacting with me? Or is it just me?

 

“Good. Now that you mentioned it though… wanna go to the library later? I was missing for a month so I really need to get back there and catch up on my job, ya know.”

 

“As in a date?” Yewon blurts out. Sometimes she can’t help herself but she thinks it’s not necessarily a bad thing. After all, if she won’t make the first moves, Yoobin’s never going to make a move herself. Yoobin thinks about it. She raises her head from looking at her feet as she walks and looks at the bright sky above them. It’s not that cold outside and the weather is finally nice outside, sunny and with no clouds.

 

“Do you want it to be?” Yewon is flustered but her mind immediately goes to one thing. Does Yoobin want to?

 

“Do you?” Yoobin chuckles.

 

“I’ll text you when I'm free. Cause I need to unpack and take at least a one hour nap. I’m a bit tired after traveling so much till I get here.” Yewon nods her head in understanding but yet again… she can’t help but pout slightly. Yoobin didn’t answer her question.

 

They reach Yoobin’s dorm, eventually.

 

“And… that’s me I guess. I’ll see you later Yewon ah.” Yoobin says softly as she walks towards her dorm’s door. Yewon can’t help but feel slightly desperate and in need to keep Yoobin by her side a bit more even though she’s going to see her later again anyway. So she’s acting carelessly once again.

 

“Binnie unnie.” She calls out the said girl by using the nickname she, herself, has made for the girl. It’s been too long since the last time she called her that. She has stopped doing it because she wasn’t as close with Yoobin anymore plus she has hurt her. She wanted to start anew so calling her by her nickname is something people who are close with each other do so… she couldn’t use it just yet. Yet again… right now, she feels like saying it. She feels so close with Yoobin even though the girl is pretty often too unreachable for Yewon.

 

Yoobin, on the other hand, freezes at the nickname. It’s been too long. Seeing Yewon after a whole month is hard for her heart to take. Seeing Yewon with a new hair color is also hard for her to handle and now this. How is she supposed to keep it friendly?

 

“Yeah?” She says softly as she turns to look at Yewon. Yewon walks close to her, her feet moving with determination and her expressions are almost desperate as she only stares at Yoobin’s eyes and eyes only. She wraps her hands around Yoobin’s neck and kisses the girl’s lips, without a warning or slowing down. She missed her. She missed her too much. And she’s sure it’s showing in her kisses. In her slow kisses that are filled with longing and desperation. Yoobin is taken aback. So much that she freezes and doesn’t respond for a while as she can only look back at Yewon with widened eyes.

 

Yewon moves back slightly only to take a breath and look at Yoobin. Yoobin’s expressions are unreadable but Yoobin can’t help herself and how she feels.Yoobin’s gaze is piercing through her soul and something in there tells her to kiss Yoobin again, so she does. This kiss is slow too, filled with passion and longing and it lasts. It lasts for long. And this time Yoobin responds back to it, kissing Yewon in the same rhythm. She rests her hands softly on Yewon’s small waist, Yoobin’s weakness, as she kisses Yewon back more.

 

She moves away first, wanting to catch her breath and Yewon rests her forehead on Yoobin’s. She takes a few deep breaths, trying to calm down her uneven breathing. She has her eyes still closed but she can feel Yoobin’s stare on her. When she opens her eyes, Yoobin is still looking at her. is bobbing up and down and Yewon feels that Yoobin wants to tell her something. Yet… it never comes. When will they talk about it? Why do they keep on kissing but saying nothing afterwards? What do all those kisses mean to Yoobin? Cause for Yewon they mean everything.

 

“I missed you.” Yewon whispers. Yoobin doesn’t reply. She only smiles slightly to Yewon as she takes a step back before this gets out of hand.

 

“I’ll see you later.” She tells her softly, as if they didn’t just make out basically seconds ago. Yewon is sure this kiss is different. She’s sure it is. It felt different, it lasted longer yet… why is Yoobin still acting the same? When will she man up and tell her what she feels? Yewon is tired. She will do it first. She will confess even though she’s so scared of rejection. She will do it. Just… not yet. She needs to find the perfect moment to do it. Things like those don't happen just at random places and moments. This isn’t how it works.

 

opens her door and gets inside her dorm, disappearing from Yewon’s sight. Yewon is left alone and feeling numb. This kiss was too mind-blowing and all she wants now is Yoobin and to clear up things with her yet she now knows she’s determined to confess. Not now though. She can wait until the perfect moment. For now, she needs to ask for advice from her unnies. She wants help with this. She wants to have a good confession, not just something plain or abrupt or else Yoobin’s gonna be caught off guard.

 

Yoobin on the other hand is panicking in her own dorm. She slides down her door slowly until she’s sitting down on the floor. Her heart is beating so hard in her chest and she’s sure she wants to kiss Yewon again back there. She takes in a deep breath and closes her eyes. She shakes her thoughts away. She can do it. She can keep being strong, right?

 

___








 

Jiho walks on the volleyball court confidently. She walks like she owns the place because truth to be told, she does. She's the queen of the volleyball team, she plays volleyball for years now. Of course she owns the game, every game! She smiles slightly as she looks around at the filled bleachers with students. She waves at them slightly as she looks around, not really focusing on one person. She wonders where her friends are sitting at, if they came actually.

 

She brushes her hair with her right hand. She messes them slightly and tags them behind her ears at the end. She walks and stands in the middle of the court along with the rest of her team. It's a lie to say that she's not nervous. She is, but as usual she's nervous in a good way. Mostly excited to play. It's going to be an easy game today. She thinks. She believes in herself and her team. She's not afraid. She's confident.

 

She looks at her feet for a few seconds, thinking and trying to calm down her nerves. She hops on her feet, wanting to release some of her nervousness. Her light purple long hair falls down on her shoulders and back, slightly messily cause of the light wind brushing through them. She wears her sport uniform of the volleyball team, her long loose with no sleeves t-shirt falling loosely on her chest and waist and hugs loosely her thin long legs, her sport shorts covered by her long t-shirt. She likes how she looks right now. The only thing she's not sure of is her heart which is heating loudly in her chest. She can't ignore it and she's not sure how she can deal with it at the moment. The only thing she knows is that she gets a feeling, a feeling that… that Hyejin is out there watching her.

 

So, she raises her head and glances towards the crowd, her eyes immediately locked with Hyejin's figure. She's not sure how she found her so quickly. Maybe it's because she could feel Hyejin's staring no matter how many of the students were watching them. She stares at her hard for a few seconds and then looks back at her feet.

 

She gathers around with the rest of the team and looks at Hyojung, waiting for a few last tips before the game will start.

 

"Play fairly ok?" Hyojung says with a smile. Seunghee groans.

 

"Seriously? That's all you have to say? We already do that!"

 

"Then play with a bright smile, Hyun Seunghee." Hyojung says with a pout.

 

"Oh yeah. My smile is gonna be so bright they're gonna run away for their mommies! I'm gonna scare them off baby!" Mihyun laughs hard. Jiho giggles softly.

 

"Shut up and let's chant!" They put their hands together and chant,

 

"Oh My, Oh My, Oh My Girl!" Jiho walks towards her spot, in the middle of the front line. She looks at the other half of the court and quickly scans the other team. It's a team from a nearby college. They have played with them again in the past. So Jiho already knows her opponents. She knows their moves, their tactics, their plans, everything.

 

Her eyes land back to Hyejin for a few seconds before the game starts. Hyejin is also looking at her. She looks slightly nervous. Jiho forms a light smile and she can't help but giggle as her eyes fall on her best friend next to Hyejin. Yoobin is sitting calmly on her seat but she wears a stupid t-shirt having written on it the phrase "Jiho eat them up for breakfast!". It's stupid but it makes Jiho laugh. Yewon, from next to her, also wears the same t-shirt, she's smiling and she looks excited. And of course she is. She's sitting next to Yoobin, she's doing silly things along with Yoobin and she came to watch a game along with Yoobin. Why wouldn't she be happy and excited? She's chanting their famous chant that the cheerleaders have made for them and Jiho smiles in awe. Whatever Yewon does, she's still cute to Jiho. Too cute to handle.

 

Now that she thought of the cheerleaders… she glances towards them and… she's right. Nayeon is there, along with her best friends, cheering for their team, but obviously mostly for Mihyun. Jiho glances towards the bleachers, at the other side of Hyejin's seat, Shiah is pouting. She's jealous and Jiho can only sigh.

 

She glances at the cheerleaders again. And there, there is a pretty familiar blonde, having her hair tied into two ponytails and wearing her cute but also y cheerleading uniform as she shakes her pom poms, dances and chants along with the rest of the squad. She stares back at Jiho and Jiho mumbles almost out of breath,

 

"Damn you Jeong Jinsol."

 

Ah yeah. Jinsol. Jinsol is one of the famous cheerleaders of the team. She's a really pretty girl, she manages to have good grades too, she's really exercised too and her bright, cool but also slightly dumb and cocky personality is what makes everyone fall in love with the girl. Including Jiho. Actually, no. Jiho isn't in love with the girl. She knows that. She just… likes the girl's aura and how she, herself, acts around the girl. She likes their interactions, their staring contest, their teasing and bickering. She likes the adrenaline that rushes throughout her whole body every time she meets with Jinsol around the campus, accidentally, and the two interact.

 

And since… since she's not planning to run after Hyejin cause after all the girl pushed her away first, and also because Jiho doesn't want to repeat the same story she had with Yewon and end up hurt again, Jinsol is a really nice distraction and interest for now, at least.

 

She forms a confident smile to her lips. She wants to impress everyone today. She waits impatiently as Hyojung shoots the ball and the game finally starts. Her body is immediately on alert as it buzzes with adrenaline. She's ready to pass the ball at any moment possible.








 

And… they won the game. Jiho expected it. She's not surprised or too happy about it because she already knew the result. It was an easy game and she enjoyed it. She walks towards the girls at the bleachers, not being able to stay away from Hyejin for longer if she wants to be honest. Her teammates and friends are still on the court, thanking the other team for the amazing game, drinking water and talking with their cheerleaders. But Jiho isn't interested in that.

 

She reaches her friends and smiles at them as she greets them cooly, not wanting to seem weak and eager at them of course.

 

"Hey."

 

"Hello winner!" Yoobin greets her with a slight tease in her tone. Jiho laughs.

 

"It was an amazing game! I really enjoyed it!" Shiah exclaims and Hyejin nods her head. Jiho looks at the girl for a little longer, hoping for some sort of reaction but nothing…

 

"You were really attractive back there. Who did you want to impress, really?" Yoobin teases her. Jiho giggles.

 

"No one. I wasn't playing for someone actually."

 

"That's a lie."

 

"I'm pretty sure she was trying to impress Yewon. She's always her weakness." Jiho laughs again but shakes her head and hands, trying her hardest to deny it. She doesn't want her best friend to feel bad again cause that's definitely not it. Well, lately she has a soft spot for Yewon if we want to be real honest here, but no, no the previous feelings or interest she used to have. It's totally friendly and almost motherly like.

 

“Maybe Jinsol then? You’re into her lately, right?” Jiho looks at Yoobin surprised that the girl has actually paid attention to that, or even remembered the girl’s name.

 

“H-how do you know her?” She asks as she knits her eyebrows, surprised. She clears slightly, wanting to hide, somehow, her slight stutter. She never stutters, this is embarrassing! Yoobin sighs with a slight smile on her lips.

 

“You have countless girls on your list. It’s hard to keep up. But I’m your best friend so.. I always have an eye on you and the girls who are all over you. Some of them might want to harm you so… it’s better if I know about this too. After all, I’m not involved in this mess so I can see some things more clearly. Like, Jinsol for example. She’s… interesting.”

 

“Aw! Thank you Yoobin ah! I knew I could rely on you!” Jiho says. She’s touched, really. But she hides her sentimental side by acting it off as always. She hugs Yoobin, her wide smile as always on her lips.

 

“Wait. She’s interesting? How?” Yewon asks Yoobin as she narrows her eyes. She’s suddenly getting too suspicious of the girl.

 

“She’s different. Jiho has been with girls her type plenty of times. But I swear she’s so different from everyone else. She even makes Jiho act differently. It’s… interestin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter