Lotte World

The Day the Angels Cried

 

In two days Jinyoung and Sooyeon picked Jooyeon up in the hospital. But instead of heading for home, Jooyeon noticed they were going the opposite way.

 

“Jinyoung-ah, where are we going?” she asked, leaning forward. Jinyoung caught a whiff of her sweet fruity cologne.

 

“Wait a bit longer, angel,” said Jinyoung and smiled at her through the rearview mirror.

 

Soon they got to where they were headed.

 

“Lotte World?! I love this place! I haven’t gone here since…umma died…” said Jooyeon.

 

Jinyoung smiled again. “I know.”

 

Jooyeon looked at him wonderingly, and Sooyeon spoke up. “Courtesy of me, duh!”

 

The helped Jooyeon up and tried every ride Jooyeon wanted. The ferris wheel, the merry-go-round, and many more. They even got wacky shots in the photobooth. Before the day ended, Sooyeon and Jinyoung helped Jooyeon up for another turn at the ferris wheel.

 

“Again? Why?” asked Jooyeon.

 

“You’ll see, unnie,” said Sooyeon with a mischievous smirk.

 

When the park clock chimed 7, fireworks lit up the dark night sky. It was as bright as day. Coincidentally, the car with Jinyoung, Jooyeon and Sooyeon were on top then, and the ferris wheel stopped so that the employees may watch the fireworks display.

 

Jooyeon was beyond happy. She stared with awe at the night sky ablaze with colors like a child in a candy store. Later, she leaned her head against Jinyoung’s shoulder. Jinyoung wrapped an arm around her and Sooyeon gladly took a stolen shot.

 

That night Jooyeon couldn’t take off the giddy and happy smile on her face. The experience she had that day drove all negative thoughts back. Then a text came in.

 

Still awake? I hope you had fun today. ^.^ ~Jinyoung

 

Jooyeon had to smile bigger, if that was any possible.

 

I sure did! You got more in store for me? ~Jooyeon

 

You bet! See you tomorrow? ~Jinyoung

 

I wouldn’t miss it for the world. ~Jooyeon

 

Well, get some rest. You’ll need it. ;) ~Jinyoung

 

Ok~ Goodnight~! ^_^ ~Jooyeon

 

Sleep well, princess. Sweet dreams. ~Jinyoung