Chapter 2 - The meeting and a.... what?!

Tutoring the SPOILED BRAT ZELO?!

Chapter 2 - The meeting and a... what?!

Songs to listen to - Touch

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The afternoon sun shone brightly through the translucent window, reflecting off the peaceful sleeping face of the girl who was drooling away, probably from a sweet dream. The sound of whistle being blown could be heard from the field nearby along with cheers and shouts from the students who just got off from their lesson. One guy in particular looked up towards the sleeping girl’s direction, his eyes widened as he recognized her instantly; a mischievous smile playing on his lips.

“Faye!” An ear piercing shout accompanied by a loud slam on the table woke the sleeping girl up immediately as she sat up right, rubbing her barely opened eyes and looking around for the culprit, “Don’t you think you slept long enough already?” the culprit asked.

“Eh?” Faye winced in pain as she felt someone smack hard on her head, “Yah Eve! Why did you hit me!” she shouted and shot a glare at the culprit before looking back down after earning a glare back, “I was tired.” She grumbled.

“Why were you tired?” Another girl sat down next to Faye suddenly, causing her to jump in her seat, surprised as she clutch her chest, “Bee, I swear you are just like a ghost sometimes with your soundless footsteps.” Faye muttered.

“So, why were you tired? Don’t avoid Bee’s question missy~” Eve smacked Faye in the head again before settling herself on Faye’s table, “Oh right, you had tuition... oh my god, you were tired because... did you two did something you should not do?” Eve questioned, eyeing Faye up and down with a sly grin as her thoughts ran wild.

“Eh?! Stop hitting me!” Faye chided Eve before blushing slightly when what Eve said triggered the memories of what she thought last time during her conversation with the mom, “I swear I am so corrupted by you.” She complained.

“Yah, how did I corrupt you?!” Eve shouted, the two girls then started a mini debate of who corrupted who while Bee merely sat there, glancing at them once in awhile while reading her book, snickering away at the two’s silliness.

“Eh, I am hungry.” Eve said as she finally won the debate and ran beside Bee, tugging on the girl’s sleeves.

“Finally, I thought the both of you were going to continue the debate till end of school.” Bee said, smiling as she closed up the book and sitting up.

“B~ Eve always bully me!” Faye cried, pointing at Eve who started making faces at her.

“You two, let’s go and eat.” Bee shook her head, unsure whether she should laugh or be angry at the situation as she stood up, heading towards the door. The two girls then stop their silly fights and followed along.

<:>

The three of them headed towards the cafeteria in their school when they notice a horde of girls crowding around the cafeteria entrance.

“What the hell?” Eve raised her eyebrows questioningly as she eyed the crowd in front, “I don’t remember us having stars in school or any of them coming over today, is there?” She turned to the other two.

“Nope, I don’t think so either.” Faye replied, confused by the situation in front too.

“Let’s check it out then.” Bee shrugged as she pulled the both of them towards the crowd, squeezing through it before finally reaching in the cafeteria. Panting and looking around, she noticed that there was no difference except a single group of boys who took up practically half of the cafeteria; none of the students seems to dare to approach.

“Who are they?” Eve grumbled as she headed for the chocolate section, glancing over at the group of boys.

“I don’t know.” Bee replied, not really caring who those boys is since to her, every boy is the same, no difference.

“I got a new story idea!” Eve exclaimed as she picked up an éclair, popping it into before getting cut off by Faye, “I know one of the guys there!” Faye exclaimed, not taking her eyes off the group of boys.

“You do?” Eve asked immediately, her new story idea forgotten at the back of her head as she got intrigued by how Faye know one of the guys, “Who?”

“The...” She furrowed her eyebrows and was ready to point Zelo out when he stood up, waving and shouting towards her, “Noona!”

Zelo immediately ran towards the three girls, ignoring the squeals coming from the crowd around the entrance with his strawberry milk in one hand while the other in his pocket, “Noona, sit with us.” He said, grinning as he reached the girls.

“Who are you?” Bee asked, looking up when she finished picking the food she wants to eat.

“I am Zelo, Faye Noona’s Student?” He tilted his head in what he thought to be a cute manner to look at Bee, earning more squeals and shouts of ‘I love you’ from his fans.

“Oh, okay let’s go sit down.” Bee shrugged, not realising that Zelo was acting cute at her and headed towards the table where the boys were at.

Zelo widened his eyes in surprise when Bee walked past him while Eve laughed and pulled the stiffened up and quiet Faye, hurrying along after Bee.

“Ah, Faye,” A voice greeted Faye, snapping her back into reality as she looked towards the owner of the voice, blushing slightly again when she recognised who it is.

“Yongguk-ssi...” She greeted politely.

“Come on, sit next to me.” Yongguk patted the empty seat next to him, a light grin playing at the corner of his lips.

She nodded and hurriedly loosens her arm from Eve’s grip and settled next to him.

“Yah, horrible girl,” Eve grumbled as she went to sit down next to Bee.

The arrangement of seating was, on the right side, Zelo, Faye, Yongguk, Himchan. The arrangement of seating was, on the left side, Jongup, Youngjae, Daehyun, empty seat, Bee, Eve.

“Ah, who might these beauties be that joined us today?” Daehyun asked as he glanced over at Bee, a sly smile playing on his lip.

Bee felt him looking at her before looking up lazily, almost in a daze, “You asking me?” she replied with a question, pointing at herself, “I am Bee, this is Eve, that is Faye.” She introduced herself and pointed to the girl beside her who was currently eating chocolates before nodding her head at Faye’s direction.

“Nice to meet you, I am Daehyun.” He extended his hand while flashing his killer smile which faltered immediately when Bee merely shook his hand back with a cold ‘nice to meet you’ and nothing more. “Strange girls…” he muttered.

“Noona, are you free after school today?” Zelo asked while eating his cherry tomatoes, never taking his eyes off Faye.

“After school?” Faye repeated his words as she thought over her schedule, “I have student leader’s duties.” She replied.

“What? You’re a student leader?” He exclaimed, surprised.

“What? Of course I am, just a normal student leader though, but one nonetheless.” She said, grinning from ears to ears proudly.

“But, I want tuition today.” Zelo whined with a mischievous glint in his eyes, pouting his lips in full aegyo.

 “Eh I think our Maknae hit his head or something, since when did he want tuition?” Jongup said as he looked up from his food, hitting his Zelo head with his spoon playfully, “Where did you hurt yourself?”

“Hyung!” Zelo huffed as he swatted the spoon away, earning laughter from the whole group.

“Yah, how can you hit my dongsaeng?” Yongguk shouted as he hit Jongup on his head back playfully. The whole group burst out into another fit of laughter again.

“But I need to do my duties Zelo ah.” Faye said, patting Zelo’s head while grinning.

“I don’t care!” Zelo cried as he folded his arms across his chest, “I want it today!”

 “But...” Faye looks at Zelo helplessly before turning to Bee and Eve with pleading eyes.

“Oh, Eve and I will help you with your duties today, so go ahead.” Bee said, not looking up from her food and totally misunderstanding Faye’s plead to hers as Faye’s eye widened in horror; she had wished for the both of them to tell Zelo that there is no way out of duties.

“There Noona, meet me after school okay?” Zelo said, grinning.

“Okay...” Faye said in defeat, what did I do to deserve this? Huhuhu....

“Oh Dongsaeng, I will not be there with you after school today though, I am going somewhere.” Yongguk said as he reached around Faye to pat Zelo’s head.

“Aish Hyung, it is fine, I am all grown up now!” Zelo exclaimed as he puffed his chest out before frowning again when everyone merely laughed while Faye continued poking her food, a disappointed feeling jabbing at her heart.

<:>

It was five in the afternoon when school finally ended. With her bag slung over her shoulder, she headed towards the school gates, grumbling and mumbling under her breath with her head hung low. From a distance, she could hear the girls screaming along with the dribbling of ball. The sky was already orange then, painting a beautiful sight for anyone who was looking.

“What is that again?” Faye mumbled as she pushed through the crowd, her eyes widened at the sight in front of her as it immediately focused on the blonde hair boy dribbling the ball through his opponents easily and scoring points. She continued to stare in awe, “Wow... he is good in this.” She muttered before realising he was making his way towards her.

 “Noona, you’re here.”  He greeted her with a smile that made the girls goes ‘awe’ while some shoot daggers through their stares at her, “Help me hold this will you?” He passed his towel from around his neck into her hand before reaching into her bag and taking out her water bottle and finishing it in a few seconds.

“Yah, am I your maid?” she grumbled again as she held the towel nonetheless, “Eh that is my water bottle!” She cried, watching as Zelo finishes up her water in seconds.

 “Aw, Noona is so cute.” He crooned as he leaned in; pecking the girl’s forehead and feeling her stiffen up before grinning smugly.  He then slung his hand over her shoulder, “Let’s go” he said, moving the stoned girl through the crowd as he snicker upon seeing some girl’s evil glare at her.

The both of them walked past the crowd, reaching a distance away from the school when Faye pushed Zelo away.

“Eh, stay an arm’s distance from me.” Faye instructed.

“Eh, really?” Zelo pouted as he went near Faye again, holding her hands.

“I-I-I...” she stuttered, looking down at her hands which were held in his, “Yah little boy, why are you so close to me?”

“Little boy?” he arches his eyebrow.

“Yeah, you’re a little boy to me.” She said, pointing to his hands which were intertwined with hers by now and swinging slightly.

He chuckled as he stopped swinging their hands, with a tug, she fell into his arms as he cup her chin with his free hand, making her look up at him. Her face blushing deep red, “What are you doing Zelo...” she asked as he leaned in towards her.

“You said I am a little boy right Noona~” he chimed, the edge of his lips curving upwards in a sly smile as he his thumb on her cheeks.

“I-I... you’re younger than me that’s why Zelo...” she gulped, holding her breath back; she had never been so close to a guy before much less even a hug.

“Then I will show you, I am more than that.” With that, he pressed his lips against hers. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I cried tears of joy legitly from the comments and everything. Anyway, here is another long update! i hope you guys enjoyed it. And here is a shameless advertising on my part. i had been writing this fantasy story for a long time, [ practically really my baby which i kept editing and even researched for it ] and finally decide to post it on AFF. Do check it out >< ~ <3

 

    

[ Click on the picture to be directed to the story ]