Chapter 7 - Shopping mall (1/3)

Tutoring the SPOILED BRAT ZELO?!

 

The sun was shining bright, however the temperature in the air does not reflect the warmth from the sun at all. Faye stood there shivering from the cold while cursing under her breath at herself for being so dumb not to wear a sweater. But who could blame her – she just wanted to dress up nicely for this ‘date’ after all.

“Hey, sorry for taking such a long time,” Yongguk said as he jogged towards her and she merely replied with a smile; the coldness had made her lose her ability to talk it seems.

“Yah, why are you so quiet?” Sungyeol asked, patting Faye’s back hard, earning a glare from her.

“I am freaking cold, so tell me again, why are we waiting in the park?” Faye mumbled and rubbed her hands together again for warmth.

“Because we’re waiting for someone to come,” Yongguk simply answered with a smile on his face. Faye pouted before looking away; she knew that looking at Yongguk like this she wouldn’t be able to stay angry for long.

Time ticked away and soon, after what seemed to be forever, the rest of BAP appeared, along with two unexpected company.

“Eve?! Bee?!” Faye exclaimed in surprise when she saw them, her jaw practically dropping to the ground.

“Yeah! I called you this morning to ask you about this and you hung up on me!” Eve chided Faye as she smacked her on the head. She then eyed Faye for a moment before narrowing her eyes, “Why in the freaking world did you not wear a scarf or something to keep yourself warm?!”

“Ah, because it would ruin the look of course.” Faye casually stated.

“Wait, you’re telling me, you’re freezing to death because you freaking worry about how you look?!” Eve hissed, her voice going so low that it made Faye cower slightly, backing off from Eve.

“Eh, I didn’t know it’ll be so cold.” Faye tried to defend herself, a awkward smile visible on her face as she looked around to the other guys for help.

“Let’s go, we’re wasting time here.” Daehyun stepped in to stop the quarrel that seemed about to break out, pulling Eve away by her arm.

Thank god... Faye thought and sighed as relief swept over her. She started heading after Daehyun and Eve when someone covered her body with a jacket. Surprised, she turned back, only to find Zelo blowing air into his hand before walking ahead of her. Oh right, what happened to the tuition yesterday?  She stood there wondering, looking at the back of Zelo when a voice snapped her out of reverie.

“Faye, what you thinking about, hurry along.” Bee appeared beside her and dragged her along to follow after the crowd.

<:>

It was already 12pm in the afternoon when the nine of them entered the new shopping mall. Each of them was surprised by the scale of the shopping mall. It was a Saturday, hence the shopping mall were crowded. Each of them had different destinations in mind as they glanced at each other.

“Where do you guys want to go first?” Bee asked, her gaze fixated at the musical instrument store that was located nearby, interest visible on her face.

“I don’t know.” Both Eve and Faye replied.

“How about we split up and meet at 6pm for dinner?” Yongguk suggested. Each of them nodded before going separate ways. Faye was accompanied by Yongguk, Sungyeol and Zelo, Bee with Himchan and Jongup while Eve goes with Daehyun and Youngjae.

<:>

The four of them strolled around the mall, window shopping from one shop to the other in awkward silent. Faye couldn’t help but sneak glances at Yongguk and Zelo once in awhile. The both of them seemed so out of it today; Zelo seemed to be in his own world while Yongguk seemed to be trying too hard to act okay. Did they quarrel? She wondered before looking at Sungyeol, that choding is just smiling to himself, this is too weird.

“So...” Zelo coughed, looking at the three of them as he tried to think of what to say to break the silence, “Where exactly are we going?” He asked, more to Faye than to the others.

“I don’t know, where are we going Faye?” Yongguk answered before Faye could answer, avoiding Zelo’s stare.

“Well I honestly don’t know. How about just walking around?” Faye suggested as she tried to look interested in the shops that’s near them. Honestly, shopping was not her kind of thing. The guys nodded as they started heading towards the shops. Faye sighed, if only she can just stay home and sleep, which would be so much better than staying here and being awkward. She shrugged off the feeling as she followed the guys, stopping once to look at her back, “I swore I feel someone’s following us.” She mumbled.

<:>

“Ow, stop hitting our head.” Youngjae pouted as he rubbed the spot Eve had just smacked on his head before turning his attention back to the four person they were following.

There was nothing to do in the mall of course, so what else could Eve do? The moment the rest of the group had walked off, she had a spur of the moment idea to follow Faye’s group. Why? Because of the prank that someone had told her about and she wanted to see if it would happen today. Also, if not, she was also extremely curious about the relationship between Faye, Yongguk and Zelo, especially why was there an extra light bulb name Sungyeol following after them. There was just too many questions that Eve needed an answer to, so she had pulled Daehyun and Youngjae along on her quest.

“Why are we here again?” Daehyun asked, frowning at the fact that he was squatting down behind a decorative tree. Yes, him, the guy who could make girls fall down to his feet to worship him easily was hiding behind a potted tree.

Eve rolled her eyes, “Because we need to figure out what’s the relationship between the four of them.” She explained, her tone showing her obvious frustration.

“And why should we care?” Youngjae asked, raising his eyebrow.

“I didn’t say you should.” Eve scoffed, “You’re welcome to leave and join the four of them or with Bee, and I’m fine being alone.”

“You’re really rude you know.” Youngjae remarked, eyeing the girl in front of him with an irritated expression. He obviously do not like stalking his friends like this yet, he was not one who would desert a girl just like this too, even though Daehyun would still be accompanying her.

“I know, thank you very much.” Eve beamed as she scurried after the four of them again, causing Daehyun and Youngjae to groan before following after her.

<:>

The four of them had walked a distance, going into various shops and looking around, contemplating about whether they should catch a movie or not before they reached the arcade.

“Let’s go in and play!” Sungyeol shouted excitedly, his eyes gleaming with delight at those games that was in front of him.

Zelo shrugged, hinting that he was fine with it as he looked at Faye. Deciding that there was nothing else to do anyway, Faye nodded, to which Sungyeol immediately ran off into the crowd to his favourite games while the three of them walked around, browsing the games and trying to decide what to play.

“Hey, Faye, let’s play that shooting game we played the other time.” Yongguk suggested when they reached the familiar game which they had played before.

“Okay, now this time I shall win you!” Faye beamed as she stepped up to one of the gamers’ position, grabbing the gun while waiting for Yongguk to join her.

The both of them then started the shooting game again, leaving Zelo to stand by the machine, eyeing them with distaste. When did they even go to an arcade together before? Is there something I didn’t know? Are they together? He thought as he ruffled his own hair in frustration. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Eevee- : So i updated soooo late again, sorry for all this delay due to my.... horrible writer's block. anyway, i'll update this three part consecutively ^^ <3