Chapter 5 - Tuition and boyfriend?

Tutoring the SPOILED BRAT ZELO?!

Chapter 5- Tuition and boyfriend?

Song to listen to while reading - jojo

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The atmosphere in the study room was definitely awkward. Zelo sat at one end of the table, opposite of Faye, silent while doing his work.

Sneaking glances as Faye who was biting away on her pencil mindlessly, thoughts ran through his head, why does she look so far away? Why is it so awkward now? She seems to have something going on with Yongguk Hyung... what is it? His eyebrows furrowed in frustration as he attempted to focus on the maths equation in front of him.

Opposite of him, Faye who seemed to be deep in thoughts were actually, blanking out. Why? She hadn’t had any sleep the last night, got through her practice which she forced herself so hard just to forget both of them, got a scolding from the teacher for being late, asked to be a best friend by someone who been disturbing her and then realising she have a scheduled tuition with one of the person she been trying to forget.

She sighed as she looked at Zelo, “Have you finish solving the questions?” She asked, her soft voice echoing off the walls of the room since there were only the both of them in it.

“No.” Zelo replied as he looked up at her, glad that she started talking again instead of just being in her own world, “I have no idea how to do these questions.” He scrunches his face as he pushed the maths revision book towards Faye, pointing at all of the questions.

“What?!” Faye exclaimed, her eyes widened as she mentally face-palmed herself, “You don’t know how to do all of the questions since just now?”

“Yeah,” Zelo nodded, not realising what he had done wrong to earn such a reaction, “Why? These questions are so hard; of course I don’t know how to do.” He said it in a matter-of-factly tone.

“Didn’t I teach all of this to you last time?” Faye asked sceptically.

“I still didn’t understand it.” Zelo shrugged.

Faye stayed silent, looking at him, is he kidding me? Did he do it on purpose or does he really not know how to do? She thought, after awhile she finally sighed and shook her head, I’ll just teach him, whatever, get this over and done with.

“Okay, I’ll just teach you.” She searched for her pencil before realising that it had been in her hands all the while, earning a snicker from Zelo.

“Okay Saem.” Zelo said, pretending to listen intently while just looking at her, stupid teacher, did you really thought I don’t know how to do?

The droning sound of maths equation being explained filled the room that contained just one girl and one boy. Time ticked away as the girl explained to the boy about maths while he just stared on at her. Maybe that was when the boy realise something about his heart; maybe that was when the girl reached the crossroad in her life.

<:>

[Zelo’s POV]

I looked up from the maths equation paper and glanced at her for the umpteenth time, noticing that she now had placed her head on the table and had fallen asleep.

“Pabo,” I muttered under my breath as I stared on at her sleeping face. Reaching out, I pushed the loose strands covering half of her face behind her ears, snickering while doing so and stopped half way, what am I doing?

Hurriedly, I retrieved my hand as I felt heat rising up in my cheeks. “What are you doing Zelo...?” I mumbled. The action had shocked me. Since when did I bother about whether a girl’s hair was covering her face? Since when did I bother when a tutor fell asleep in front of me?

I sighed as I pouted, looking at her, “You look nice while sleeping though; I think it’s a crime to look so pretty in front of me tutor-ssi.” I muttered, sticking my tongue out at her before snickering away at my own actions.

Glancing over at the clock, I realised it was 10pm when reality dawns on me. How in the world, am I supposed to send her home?

As if on cue, her phone rang. Curious, I picked it up and opened it; she is really dumb to not put password on her phone.

A message from Sungyeol;

I am coming over to your house now okay! Eh, don’t you dare tell anyone what I told you, if not I will kill you and I mean it! –Angry faces-

“Who is this guy?” I wondered aloud, raising my eyebrow as I racked my brain as to who was he and came to nothing. As much as I remembered, I only saw her with two other girls name Eve and Bee. Was this Sungyeol, her boyfriend?

Without hesitation, I pressed call to this guy whoever he is.

“Hello?” His voice came through from the other side, surprised for a moment, I held the phone away from my ear, pondering how to answer it, “Yah, Faye, answer me!” The guy shouted.

“Who are you?” I asked, sensing the other party’s shock at my question and voice.

“Who are you?” He asked.

“I asked first.” I replied, this guy doesn’t seem friendly.

“I am Faye’s...” the boy hesitated.

“Faye’s?” I asked, curious.

“Not going to tell you, I am Sungyeol, where is Faye now?” He demanded.

“She is with me, asleep.” I said, answering his question.

“What?! Asleep?! I can sense you are a guy, yah, don’t you do anything to her!” He shouted through the phone, causing me to hold the phone a distance from my ear.

“Why would I want to do anything to her? She isn’t my type!” I retorted.

“Good! Now tell me where is she, I’ll bring her home!” He shouted again.

“No, tell me her address! I will send her home.”

“Why would I tell you her address? Maybe you are some kind of murderer who wants to murder her whole family and what not, maybe you are a stalker!” He scoffed.

“I-” I hissed, seriously can this guy’s imagination get any wilder? “I am none of those above that you stated!”

“I don’t care.” He said.

I am so tempted to hang up now.

Just then the phone got taken out of my grip. Turning around I found myself facing Yongguk Hyung who was talking into the phone with the Sungyeol guy. His voice was calm as he talked to Sungyeol, after awhile, the sides of his lips curved into a smile as he muttered an ‘okay’ into the phone before hanging it up.

“Hyung, why are you here.” I asked, glancing from him to Faye.

“Nothing, I heard your shouts from the other room and came over to see what’s going on, looks like you have some trouble.” Yongguk said as he reached out his hand and ruffled my hair.

Pouting I smacked his hand away, “Hyung, I am not a little boy anymore, and you make my curled up hair even more messy like this.” I complained, “What did you say to that guy anyway.”

Yongguk laughed, “Okay Zelo-ah, I told him I will meet him with Faye at the nearby bus stop, and send her home with him.” He shrugged.

“What?!” I cried, why is it Hyung who is sending her home now?!

“Why?” Yongguk looked at me with his eyebrows raised.

“N-nothing.” I mumbled, turning away, “I hate tutors anyway, I’m going to sleep.” I said as I walked out of the room hurriedly before Hyung noticed anything. Zelo, you are such a pabo.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So i was actually upset cause i got no comments from my last chapter. OTL are all of you silent readers? D: but anyway, i hope you guys do still follow my story xD and enjoy reading