Chapter 8 - Shopping mall (2/3)

Tutoring the SPOILED BRAT ZELO?!

 

Zelo stood there watching them for awhile, only after he realised that the both of them wasn’t going to give him their attention anytime soon, he went walking off aimless. Oh right where is there Sungyeol? He thought for awhile when an idea struck him and he immediately went searching for the missing choding. It was easy for him to find that guy, since being a Choding, Sungyeol was busy challenging others to various games.

“Yah, choding!” Zelo called after Sungyeol, pulling him by the arm out of the arcade.

“Eh? I was having fun! Why did you pull me out?! And I am your Hyung! Respect me!” Sungyeol pouted and started ranting away.

“Well I feel like doing a prank.” Zelo said, interrupting Sungyeol in his rant. That caught Sungyeol attention. If there was anything he likes to do more than playing arcade games, it was pranking others.

“Who are we pranking?” Sungyeol asked with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Zelo stayed silent and merely turned his head in Faye and Yongguk’s direction. Sungyeol looked towards where Zelo was looking at before frowning, “No, I am not going to prank Faye.” He said as he shook his head.

“, I am not going to prank Faye, I’m going to prank Yongguk Hyung.” Zelo said with a sly grin, well of course it is the both of them but this choding have no need to know.

“Really?” Sungyeol widened his eyes, staying silent as he thought it over for awhile before shrugging, “Alright then.”

“Okay, so here is the plan.” Zelo motioned for Sungyeol to bend over to whisper into his ear. Sungyeol’s eyes then started glimmering with mischievousness as he listened on to the plan.

<:>

“Aish, why did they come to the arcade?” Eve complained as she pouted while messing her hair up in frustration, “How am I supposed to stalk them here!” She practically shouted.

“Yah, if you’re so loud, how are you supposed to be stalking them secretly?” Youngjae rolled his eyes as he looked at the girl who was pouting in frustration, if he didn’t know her any better, he would had said that she was cute.

Daehyun merely stood by Eve in silent before nudging her in a certain direction.

“What?” Eve asked as she turned towards where Daehyun was looking at and her eyes widened in glee, “Oh, Daehyun, you’re the best accomplice ever!” She patted Daehyun’s back before crouching down and heading towards the direction.

Youngjae looked at the both of them crouching down while walking towards Zelo and Sungyeol and groaned, why did I accompany this two crazy person again? He sighed as he followed suit.

“Oh my god, they say they’re going to prank Yongguk.” Eve whispered to the both of them.

“What?!” Youngjae cried out but got stopped by Eve whom covered his mouth with her hand, shushing him. Youngjae nodded and swallowed as Eve removed her hand, “They’re going to prank Yongguk?” he asked incredulously, looking from Eve to Daehyun.

Eve shrugged but Daehyun’s nod confirmed it for him.

“Wait, but Zelo love Yongguk and had never, ever like doing such thing to his favourite Hyung before!” Youngjae whispered frantically.

“I don’t know!” Eve hissed, “All I heard is him telling Sungyeol to prank Yongguk.”

“Shouldn’t we stop them?” Daehyun finally spoke up.

“How?” Both Youngjae and Eve asked at the same time. The three of them looked at each other before sighing, looks like they has to prevent the prank from happening to Yongguk and Faye.

<:>

“Yes, I win you again Faye!” Yongguk exclaimed while Faye groaned and placed the gun back into its slot.

“I hate this, I always lose.” Faye grumbled, stepping out of the game station and looking around, feeling that something’s not right.

Yongguk chuckled and followed suit, patting Faye head when he got near her, “Sorry, I’ll be nicer next time.” He said with a grin before frowning, “Where is Zelo.”

Ah, that’s why I felt something was not right! We had left Zelo alone. Oh god. Faye sighed when she heard what Yongguk said and mentally cursed at herself for being such an idiot. “I don’t know, I think we should look for him.” She said, her eyebrows furrowed in worry.

“Yeah we-” Yongguk nodded and was about to agree when he got cut off by Youngjae who suddenly had his arm around Yongguk’s neck and was having him in a head-lock.

“Hyung!” Youngjae grinned widely.

“Faye!” Eve shouted as she immediately plastered herself to Faye’s side, clinging to her arm while Daehyun merely smiled and nodded at the two of them.

“What the heck?” Faye raised an eyebrow, questioning their actions. Was there something she didn’t know? Why was Eve clinging on to her so tightly?

Youngjae shrugged and released Yongguk only when he received a death glare from the latter and hurried beside Daehyun. Still coughing and trying to gather himself, Yongguk cursed at Youngjae with a string of incoherent words and various curses.

“Yah Hyung, you know there is ladies here, you should watch your vocabulary.” Daehyun said, trying to hold back his laughter at the sight of his Hyung coughing.

“Oh... right....” Yongguk mumbled as he stopped cursing and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

“So...” Eve started after glancing at the four of them, “How have you guys been?” She blurted out.

“Eve, are you okay?” Faye asked.

“Ah, yes of course. Why would you ask that?” Eve hurriedly defend herself and laughed nervously. Darting her eyes to Youngjae and Daehyun; pleading for help. Knowing what Eve meant by her gaze, Youngjae and Daehyun hurriedly stepped forward, each of them stuttering.

“E-eh... let’s go somewhere else now.” Daehyun suggested, frowning when he couldn’t think up something better to say.

“Well, okay, let’s go to the coffee shop then.” Yongguk said, eyeing Youngjae and Daehyun suspiciously.

“Okay.” Faye beamed, oblivious to the exchange of gazes that surrounded her and dragged Eve along, out of the coffee shop, “Let’s race there!” Faye suggested but did not wait for a response before running off towards the elevator.

“Yah, you’re cheating!” Youngjae shouted after them and ran as fast as he could towards the girls, however by the time he reached the girls, the door of the elevator had closed.

<:>

Once the elevator’s door closed, the two girls broke out into fits of laughter.

“Oh my god, did you see Youngjae’s expression when the door closed on him?” Eve remarked while holding on to her stomach.

“Of course,” Faye said. Before she could continue anymore the elevator stopped moving.

“Eh, What happen?” Eve widened her eyes as she looked out of the transparent glass wall that surrounded them. Her knees going weak when she saw that they were stuck at what seemed to be the 20th floor.

“Oh god, don’t tell me the elevator broke down.” Faye mumbled as she started hyperventilating and clung on to Eve.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

-Eevee- : Thank you gabbyharrstarr97 for commenting ;A; you totally made my day and made me motivated even more to update this story. love yous <3 i will update the last part tomorrow. *^*